Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 13. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
December 15, 2018, 10:58:15 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
I myself am not too worried about the conditions that occur at this time, but I also feel anxious about how this year all the coins will almost experience a very sharp decline, surely that will shock people and they will panic sell for sure like this, it's better to calm down only in overcoming it because,

if it is calm, it is definitely easier to pass.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

The crypto market is very young. There was too much hype last time, which attracted a large number of stupid investors. These people do not want to study the processes in the crypto market. Therefore, many of them are now selling all in a panic. But all is not so bad. Soon everything will turn around. We must be patient and smart.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 10:35:48 AM
what are people doing?
Hodl,because until thia time i dont5 loss hope that the coin that i have been holding will pump up soon.
Activity: 392
December 15, 2018, 10:34:10 AM
what are people doing?
If you sold at that moment it's great and now it's time to think about buying, but if you did not sell then save your tokens until the next growth, I think in 2019 there will be a great growth!
Activity: 79
December 15, 2018, 07:58:06 AM
Man is greedy by nature. As a whales making the dip to buy as much as they can. So they can easily make huge profits in short time.

Whales always buy in the dipping  market as this give them the cushion to make good amount of returns on their investment with the bull run begins. And on high they do sell it and are not greedy like us who in the end have to sell in losses as we do not sell on high.
buy when the price is low and sell at a high price, if the current situation is better just wait so you can make a profit. no one wants to lose, so they do various ways to make them profitable. investing in various coins has the potential because they use various coins to get more money.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 15, 2018, 06:14:39 AM
Man is greedy by nature. As a whales making the dip to buy as much as they can. So they can easily make huge profits in short time.

Whales always buy in the dipping  market as this give them the cushion to make good amount of returns on their investment with the bull run begins. And on high they do sell it and are not greedy like us who in the end have to sell in losses as we do not sell on high.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
December 15, 2018, 06:11:30 AM
I am holding and trying to gather as much money as possible to buy more...
I think the panic sale people are almost gone by now... those freshmans from 2017 that were thinking that crypto was all about earnings and never losses...
nevertheless the market is loosing and seems that it will going on this trend for a while...
Activity: 33
December 15, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
Haha. I'm still hodling them. Please keep calm down! Everything is okay when 2020 start.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 06:01:37 AM
A lot of people panicked this year and some of them sold everything and left. I think that this is right for them because if they don't have enough patience and nerves, so why bother torturing themself? It is better to find another occupation. Anyone who stays here will eventually receive a reward for a long wait.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 05:52:50 AM
what are people doing?
in these circumstances there are very many possibilities about what is done on their crypto currency, hold is done for those who believe that someday prices will burn and they vomit to sell it when prices really recover.
and panic selling is carried out by those who do not have confidence in the situation, therefore they sell their tokens below the purchase price before the tokens they have actually become worthless
Activity: 322
December 15, 2018, 05:48:47 AM
In my opinion, now there is nothing left but to keep all our assets and wait until the market recovers!
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 05:46:02 AM
I don't know what other people made choices during this period, but my strategy is to trade every day, because I think this can very effectively reduce my investment risk.
Activity: 78
December 15, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
The people's doing now is still panicking at this bear condition. Long time of drought now that possible until next year the market will continues in March. Some of the investors are selling their tokens because of what they think the market will not recover again. I recommend buy ethereum and bitcoin now is the perfect time. Hold the coins should be the first strategy to manage well the holding system.
Activity: 462
December 15, 2018, 05:36:12 AM
People are investing in crypto,but they can't afford to lose it,so they panic after market decrease, that's why there is panic sale. Don't be panic seller!
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 15, 2018, 05:29:59 AM
The only thing to do when the market is so bad is to be patient and wait. Panic sales don't help anyone. As Fud spreads, people panic, which makes the market fall more and more.

Activity: 304
December 15, 2018, 05:00:08 AM
I like that cryptocurrencies are changing. People have panicked and invested and withdrawn from the market. But now they are trying to fix the situation and I think that this is normal. Now everyone is investing
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 14, 2018, 12:17:12 PM
there are many people who panic selling because the market falls so drastically but there are some people who still hold their assets because they don't really need money, in other words that they already have a large income from other fields which makes them less worried about bullish because they know that in the end if they continue to hold back then the value of their assets will return high even if it is possible to benefit when the market recovers
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 14, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
in conditions like today many people hold and hold back until they get the opportunity to profit in the investment, many investors even panic
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 11:49:33 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
what are people doing?

for me i will keep my coin on market and not gonna sold it.
i don't care if there are people saying that this is the end of crypto.
do my job in real life and wait for the price to back to normal again.
Pages:
Jump to: