Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 8. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 06:47:12 PM
Despite the last crash on the market I am still proud to say that I am still a pure coin Hodler. And now I am so happy for the result of the endured holding on the tokens. I still have faith on the markets price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 03:12:29 PM
At this time, all the crypto status are being checked from time to time. And if the market is booming then it is ready to start its work.
Despite the fact that today the market is probably the most profitable, what can be, I am sure that today it would be best to start investing prices really very interesting and very pleasant.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 01:00:09 PM
I personally hold cause I have no idea how to deal with this situation. Sometimes I try so trade, but I hold more often
Now you can make good money on the trade. Just look at Waves, Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin cash SV and others, this is incredible. And this is not all coins, on which recently could have been great to earn. And such opportunities can be found every day. If you don't know how to trade, then learn, because it is just necessary now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 07:17:24 PM
most people today still continue to their goal especially those who are experiencing landslides all of them are actually getting up, as well as a cryptocurrency as we are also experiencing a crisis and everything here has been affected by the decrease value market trading said first and wait for it's rise because it will return to its previous rate increase. what should be done and pay attention to the price and of course the patience is necessary.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 06:53:36 PM
Most of us are still holding because this is the best way to  earn a good profit. Being panic in this  current situation of the market cannot help.It may cause you loose everything.
Hold it until the time of its recovery.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
December 19, 2018, 06:52:46 PM
Now many people try to collect coins through the Bounty campaign and invest. There are many very promising ICO projects. Collecting coins is very important before market prices rise again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 19, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
At this time, all the crypto status are being checked from time to time. And if the market is booming then it is ready to start its work.
I have checked many times and i just decided to stop checking, because if the unforeseen happens, it might be discouraging. If the uptrend continue i will know without checking. All i want is a recovery and for bull run to set in.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
December 19, 2018, 03:28:12 PM
all depends on the need if people need money, in my opinion they will sell some of the coins they have but if the person does't need money and trust in crypto they will HOLD all assets and not panic sell like some new investors are here
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 19, 2018, 03:18:27 PM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

I guess now the majority is selling. And it makes me think WHY? Do you really think that this is the end of crypto as it is? Do you think that Bitcoin can cost nothing after you've learnt so much about it? Why are you all so easily being influenced by people with large money pockets? Do not stop believing in crypto and be patient. Then you'll be rewarded correspondingly!
copper member
Activity: 257
December 19, 2018, 03:14:23 PM
From my point of view, mostly are holding in the hope of a good rise. Very few people are panic selling and mainly of them are who do not trust cryptocurrency and the others are who are being provoked by the opponent.
copper member
Activity: 490
December 19, 2018, 03:10:51 PM
CRYPTOCURRENCY BELIEVERS are holding, inexperienced and newbies are panic selling and criticizers are provoking others to leave the crypto field.
Activity: 532
December 19, 2018, 03:08:07 PM
I think, that all wich people doing now is crushing their good future with cryptocurrency. When all people hold all coins, market starts to crush. I just don't know what will be next.
Many people have already destroyed their future with the help of cryptocurrency, when, not having studied the information, they sold their real estate and cars to invest in cryptocurrency. Everyone wanted to get super profit, but in the end lost everything.
Activity: 280
yamzu
December 19, 2018, 03:02:58 PM
I think, that all wich people doing now is crushing their good future with cryptocurrency. When all people hold all coins, market starts to crush. I just don't know what will be next.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
December 19, 2018, 02:47:33 PM
I am stopping with trading at moment. I don’t have much experience with trading, it would be risky for me to invest coins in current bear market, I like to wait and observe the market first, I prefer to focus some bounties or airdrop now, this way I don’t need to worry too much if the price fall.
Activity: 276
December 19, 2018, 02:39:40 PM
People are very easy to manipulate. It is enough for them to instill several behavior algorithms. Making information from certain sources continue and they will continue to do everything necessary for the puppeteers.
In the crypto market, we can observe a similar situation.
Activity: 198
December 19, 2018, 02:36:21 PM
Every time there will be people promoting crypto and also people who are afraid of loosing and they keep selling what they have. I am one of the holders because I consider that this is the wisest thing to do in times like these.
Strange, why do you think that selling is really the most important thing now? I do not understand why now it is better to sell, because now the cheapest tokens and coins that can be in the last year. It seems to me that today all the same investment needs to be continued.
Many people say invest now. Cryptocurrency is still not approved in many countries and no one knows when it will happen. In theory, the market will grow, but in reality this may not happen.
Activity: 467
December 19, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
I think everyone is currently nervous and starts speculating about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, blockchain is very useful but not all crypto provides real benefits to its users
Activity: 366
December 19, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
Now market dump after a simple pump again huge dump and it's rolling and rolling. Perfect timing for trading, join bounty this not perfect way.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 02:23:37 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
Every time there will be people promoting crypto and also people who are afraid of loosing and they keep selling what they have. I am one of the holders because I consider that this is the wisest thing to do in times like these.
Strange, why do you think that selling is really the most important thing now? I do not understand why now it is better to sell, because now the cheapest tokens and coins that can be in the last year. It seems to me that today all the same investment needs to be continued.
Pages:
Jump to: