Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 9. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 06:50:52 PM
people are now joining a project and have left investing in coins because many panic selling have been so much because of the price of coins now forced them to sell their coin holders.

Now there are promising projects. You only need to be able to look for them. The ability to search for good projects will be useful to you in any situation on the cryptocurrency market. I advise you to learn how to do it.
Activity: 256
December 18, 2018, 05:13:05 PM
People cost averaged their profits by selling $10000-$20000, now they're costaveraging their buying at 6000-3000.
At least that's the common theme in my community.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 05:07:32 PM
I don’t know how about all treders, but I believe that the best decision is to hold prospective coins and continue to trade simultaneously. The combination of these two approaches gives me the income now and will give me income later when the market recovers.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
Every time there will be people promoting crypto and also people who are afraid of loosing and they keep selling what they have. I am one of the holders because I consider that this is the wisest thing to do in times like these.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 12:14:35 PM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

If your talking crypto landslide, Im buying so many kinds of coins or alts with a big potential to pump stimated next year. Its time to do the buying as the market in red flag therefore tje alts is so cheap in prices. And after buying alts the hosling is the net step until the right time for bullish happen then thats the time sell to double the profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 12:09:19 PM
There are so many panic sellers in the crypto market. I still believe cryptocurrency is here to stay and has a bright future. I have enough patience and will continue to invest.

People still do very important things when they say that the situation as a whole can bring a lot of money, the most important thing is that the situations can be very different, therefore it speaks about this by not entirely profitable actions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 18, 2018, 12:27:59 AM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
For the current market condition, people are now holding coins except for the weak hands who are impatient and fear the market may collapse. The best option now is to hold or Tether (USDT) in order to prevent incurring any losses during this unfavorable market condition.
Also, it is the best time to buy more coins because most of the potential coins are now cheaper.
Activity: 308
December 18, 2018, 12:22:30 AM
What people do is certainly different from each other, there are those who still hold their coins who sell their coins directly, which is clear they are still worried about the current market conditions, whatever it is we must remain confident that conditions like this will recover back and we have to be patient waiting for him
copper member
Activity: 476
December 17, 2018, 11:57:56 PM
People are confused about the market conditions. Ups and downs are making them crazy. They don't know what to do. They are just holding and hoping the market to rise again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
December 17, 2018, 11:25:28 PM
What the majority of people here do today is almost the same as most people. Take advantage of the opportunity to hunt for potential coins for long-term investment and get abundant results because of the acceptance of coins at lower prices and sales at market prices that have increased.
Activity: 420
December 17, 2018, 10:22:06 PM
Many people now sell the coins they have, they are afraid of losing their assets if they do not sell it immediately, actually this is wrong because they panic about the market conditions and there has been no change so they sell their assets, even if they sell coins, of course the results are also not yet maximum
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
December 17, 2018, 09:05:57 PM
what are people doing?

I am joining cryptocurrency bounty campaigns. In this case, I play safe without the risk of losing investment but to keep on making imaginary profit and wait for it to become real in the next few months.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 08:12:36 PM
everyone has a different opinion and the decision to sell or hodl depends on themselves. in my opinion the people who sell panic are beginners who buy crypto at high prices. and they are still inexperienced in the crypto market. and people who do hodl are people who have been in the crypto market for a long time, they have understood the crypto market cycle. they will be patient to wait until the market returns. and I also do this. because selling panic will also not provide a better advantage to wait patiently, I believe the market will recover.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 07:49:28 PM
what are people doing?
Just hold and wait until the price rises. Although now I need money and I feel I have to be patient. The bear market is currently just cheating. When I want to sell suddenly in an instant the price starts low and I start to feel sad about it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 07:17:46 PM
People want to earn money to fulfill their goals. Cryptocurrencies are best suited for this. It is a pity that many do not have enough patience for this.
Not just patience but overall emotional stability.
Patience stops being a factor in bull markets, the ability to control your greed becomes more important then.
Most people suck at both.
But that's how the rest of us make profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
what are people doing?

Well based on my observation. It depends on people if they are afraid to risk their money to hold when the price is decreasing which is result to panic selling becausw they did not want to lose more coins in the future they need to let it go now. However, People who like me, prefer to hold it when the price is starting to decreasing I keep it until the bull run starts.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 17, 2018, 05:34:20 PM
A small part of investors sold their coins in february-march months and we understood now that they are right, market gets worse every day and when will this bear season end, it is not clear so we are just waiting with hodl coins.

I think this was the case with a minority of investors, most of them were sold off two weeks ago with a general panic. However, I agree that those who sold in March and February are the smartest and acted adequately in relation to the market situation.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 05:32:11 PM
Nothing much really, holding or selling of your own coin at the moment is your own choice since acquired the said coin yourself. Sometimes if you advice them to hold for the better days they think you are just deceiving them which is not the case but the fact in crypto world.
Nowadays, everyone keeps hodling there coin and having a good strategies how they can achieve profits ,as you look in the market there's no still improvements but as long as we have a strong hands we can still hoping for a huge profit earning.
Activity: 262
December 17, 2018, 05:30:27 PM
People want to earn money to fulfill their goals. Cryptocurrencies are best suited for this. It is a pity that many do not have enough patience for this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 17, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
Nothing much really, holding or selling of your own coin at the moment is your own choice since acquired the said coin yourself. Sometimes if you advice them to hold for the better days they think you are just deceiving them which is not the case but the fact in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: