Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 4. (Read 5896 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 26, 2018, 11:00:24 PM
What people are doing now is different, there are those who sell their coins and some still hold them back, but in my opinion it is better that we hold them so that we can get maximum results in the future, of course patience is needed to wait for the market rise up
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 10:45:00 PM
Bearish market forces some people to be afraid and sell panic coins they have, but not with me because this is a cycle and then the market will do recovery and prices will improve again and will give me profit, I just need to wait
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
In the current situation, nothing more than panic should not be expected from people, because no one knows what to do and how the market will be lucky in the near future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 26, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

panic sales help the whales. I think the right thing to do right now is to be patient and wait. When the BTC starts recovering, the markets will return to their old days. I'm a fan of making hodl. I'm not selling the tokens and I'm waiting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 26, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
People want to make some money in the current market, so it is not surprising that the actions of many people are so different. Some sell everything and try to forget about a bad dream, while others just hold on.

Yes, today there are people who often become disillusioned. Today, people sell all their assets and, as you say, they want to forget everything as bad. But I think that today you still need to be patient with everything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
December 26, 2018, 05:29:01 AM
Some of the coins I sell are due to cutting losses. I invested the proceeds to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin. Because in the second few days this coin shows a very positive trend as if Bitcoin and Ethereum will recover the price.

Bitcoin is safest investment in cryptocurrency market and bitcoin is main currency in market. Ethereum is good coin and used by most token in market, i think you make a good decision by investing on both coin
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 04:57:14 AM
People want to make some money in the current market, so it is not surprising that the actions of many people are so different. Some sell everything and try to forget about a bad dream, while others just hold on.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 02:21:21 PM
Don't panic then you sell all your coin. If the price is very low we can hold and wait until the price is high. So, you can consider all of possibility before you make decisions. Always positive thinking and hope that the price always good for every time Smiley

In any case, today it would be better to consider investment opportunities very carefully, as carefully as you can do it, because today your money is worth less and you need to properly manage it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 25, 2018, 12:17:37 PM
They do panic selling cause they don't believe the project or the coin that they are holding. A lot of newbie's really don't understand how cryptocurrency works and they are here to gain fast money but as soon as the market collapse they will sell their tokens even they are loosing because of FUD. So basically before making any trading in this crypto world, we must really study and research all the basics and not just invest without knowing anything.
Activity: 396
December 25, 2018, 12:11:08 PM
actually your question is a little confusing because you ask hold or panic, actually everyone will panic if you see the price of coins has decreased as it is now, especially for those who have a lot of coins, but for large investors will not panic because if indeed the top coin will definitely return to the price normally, so they will add back coins when the price is cheap
actually panic only happens to lay people who start trading and it won't happen for those who have longer flying hours they will relax even though there will be a little panic that's natural
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
December 25, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
Based on my observation, people are holding their cryptos and not attempting to sell or trade it since the value of btc and eth is not yet recovering. Many are waiting for its come back for them to be able to gain much bigger profit.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 25, 2018, 10:51:29 AM
Some of the coins I sell are due to cutting losses. I invested the proceeds to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin. Because in the second few days this coin shows a very positive trend as if Bitcoin and Ethereum will recover the price.

A good strategy, the market is almost a year red and this is certainly worrying, I'm afraid the market can't recover so selling some coins is something that must be done to avoid greater losses.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 25, 2018, 09:58:43 AM
Even with such a market, I prefer to wait until the situation gets better and keep my coins until better times!
Activity: 490
December 24, 2018, 11:43:09 PM
you just have to accept the fact that the bearish trend is still going on and if we see a slight increase in the market, this is just a correction, in this case the Hold is more relevant.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 24, 2018, 11:29:33 PM
Fear of loosing money is spreading at a large so common investors are fearful they have not created themselves rather  predictions have made their expectations high which are being shattered and compelling them to resort to selling instead of giving any reasonable thinking.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 11:21:28 PM
people are now joining a project and have left investing in coins because many panic selling have been so much because of the price of coins now forced them to sell their coin holders.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 24, 2018, 07:05:09 PM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
Rightly, i believe the most effective is hodl and that is the main strategy at the moment. Although, there are some that are more interested trading, most especially day trading and they believe that is what works for them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 24, 2018, 06:51:31 PM
People are subject to panic. And panic selling their assets. When the trend changes, they will panic buying.
We shouldn't be like that. Using cryptocurrency as a commodity or investment requires the right strategy and analysis if you want to make a profit. If only the issue is affected, the flow of trade will carry over, so our opportunities for profit will be smaller.
Activity: 406
December 24, 2018, 06:49:46 PM
People are doing all the things you've mention. They are buying, selling, holding, and even panic buying and selling. It all depends on the situation and personal decision. Right now, we are dealing with a depressed market and every people has its own interpretation of the situation. Some thinks that its the end so they are doing panic selling while others thinks its an opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 74
December 24, 2018, 05:40:56 PM
People are subject to panic. And panic selling their assets. When the trend changes, they will panic buying.
Pages:
Jump to: