Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy? - page 13. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 03:32:49 AM
good coins to buy are BTC coins, too many BTC coins drop, if investing in BTC coins will definitely experience a lot of profits, until now I will continue to invest in BTC coins

Cannot disagree more. BTC is old, sure it is has the most market cap. But Its not a good investment in any case.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 02:11:06 AM
good coins to buy are BTC coins, too many BTC coins drop, if investing in BTC coins will definitely experience a lot of profits, until now I will continue to invest in BTC coins
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
September 18, 2018, 08:55:42 PM
At the moment  bull market does not start yet , the price action of altcoin just going up and down, we can see some altcoin going up about 10% to 100% and then going down again, so in this situation of market is better to trade crypto by strategy of day trading and all top 100 altcoin is good for day trading. But for long term investment is better to buy and hold mayor coins like XLM, ETH, NEO, DASH, ADA.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
BTC will have been stronger by the end of the year, but I'm not sure if other cryptos will follow the trend.
Anyway you can follow the statistics on cryptocurrency, subscribe to their respective communities, check coin360 daily.
I suggest Litecoin and XRP.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
I think the best coin to buy at this time is bitcoin because bitcoin has a very expensive price and has a very limited total supply that makes the price of bitcoin can be very expensive and can provide benefits for you.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
Apart from keeping part of your portfolio in top and most reliable coins like BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, LTC, BCH (what part is a question whether you are a conservative or aggresive investor - that would be between 30 to 50 %) i would suggest to look for new and emerging coins which have promising future.
There are probably tens of such coins in the market. My leader is DGTX token created by Adam Todd, former trader from London International Financial Futures & Options Exchange (LIFFE). Mr Todd has a long history of succesful trading, "once going 8 months of full time daily trading without a losing day". DGTX token will be used on Digitex Futures Exchange Platform, platform for trading futures contracts on BTC, ETH and LTC at the  begining. Later they plan to add other cryptocurrencies and other commodities like gold, oil. What is most important thing here that traders must own DGTX tokens to be able to trade on platform and this will create continous demand for token and that means pushing up token's price. ICO price was 0.01$ (all 700m sold in 17 min!!),   now its around 0.03$. Some say that when the platform begins operation (Q4 2018) we will see steady rise to 0.5$ and when institutional investors join the game,  5-10$ range for coin is not impossible.
Activity: 74
September 18, 2018, 07:29:35 AM
I think coin which is very good to buy right now is bitcoin and some other coins that have a very limited amount of supply, you don't buy coins that have a lot of supply because it will make you have a very high risk.
It is very difficult to choose perfect coins to invest in because there are thousands of coins in the market. You will not understand in which you should invest your money. In such situation one should observe the market carefully and find out the best coin for investment which can give him good profit in the future. For me Ethereum is the best choice and I will put my money in it.
Activity: 129
September 17, 2018, 06:52:01 PM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
At the moment the market is not stable and all coin prices are below, for that if you want to invest at least you should be able to analyze which market and coin movements might be currently low and their potential both for quick improvement and good profits
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
September 17, 2018, 06:07:28 PM
The best coins to buy now I think becomes the next millionaire question because there are so many fluctuations in the market right now that people are finding it really hard to believe which would be good coins to invest in. Its either high risk by taking an educated guess or wait and see how it plays out.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 17, 2018, 05:51:52 PM
The best coin to buy will only base on your research about this market, i can tell you other coins aside from the top coins but of course you should not believe easily, especially in this market where a lot of greed people. If you want sure profit then buy the top coins, but if you want to know further, go search on your own.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 05:19:36 PM
I suggest buying ethereum, WAVES, IOTA, Litecoin, XRP. These coins are the stable currency of the current market. If you analyze these coins you will get a better result. I hope you like this coin because there are too many valuable coins.
Activity: 504
September 17, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
How's everybody go'in on? Market go'in crazy!
Going up and down pretty much this week. Exhausted...
There is absolutely no need to be exhausted, as the market is never meant to be in one place anyway as long as demand and supply keeps driving it. It cannot be one way up or down forever, things are always bound to change and fluctuate depending on the time frame you are on.
Buying coins however now for the sake of the long term is a very good move for anyone who is smart and best is to buy coins with volume, great product and very fantastic promise for the future which you have to do your own research to find that out.

If you are still not sure which of the altcoins to choose to invest your money, pay more attention to the top-20 altcoins and Bitcoin. They will hardly vanish from the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
September 16, 2018, 06:38:12 PM
We are not sure what will happen at the end of this year. You can buy some good coins for the future, and the future is not only for four months! This is buying time, so, you should buy good coins like BTC, ETH, NEO, EOS, ADA, NEM, XLM,LTC! Yes, you see right, these are the leading coins and safe, so you may go for a safe investment for the future!
Activity: 102
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 16, 2018, 06:33:39 PM
For me the most solid, safest coin with the most potential to rise is Monero.  Privacy is going to come from and center eventually and Monero will be front and center for all to be exposed to.  Monero under a hundred is a steal. 
Activity: 234
September 16, 2018, 05:43:26 PM
There are so many good coins to buy in this bear market. We all have our methods of know which to buy. Do your research very well and go into the market. Buy some good coins like EOS, Wan, open, PUNDI X
Activity: 194
September 16, 2018, 02:25:26 PM
If you ask this for both at the moment and for future than I can suggest you some coins. From my own opinion and prediction these will be best: Bitcoin, NEO, EOS, ETH, LTC, XLM, WTC, TZRO, XRP and QASH. You can see the top coins which are doing well at the moment in Coin market cap. From this list top 10 is always good for invest. But at the moment when I am writing this post all coins going drop and remain as well. So better wait some days. 
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 16, 2018, 02:01:53 PM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

I think the most plausible answer to this question is 'research'. With this kind of frustration, I think that the recommendations already received will not be read and if they are read, these suggestions will be followed directly. All investments made in this way will often be reflected in the damage and cause you to regret it. On the other hand, you can do your own research by doing research and you can not regret this decision. To mention a few important points to note when researching;

- Project Team
- Project Technology
- Project Goals and Project Using Areas
- Investor Interest

can be sorted.
Activity: 742
September 16, 2018, 01:53:15 PM
At the moment there are too many coin in this online industry. Ripple, waves, cjt, Neo, Etc is good coin. If you want to buy altcoin so you can check out this coin I hope you like this coin because there are too many valuable coin. If you analysis this you can get a good result all of those coin. In a short time going to buy a huge amount of coin and I select this coin for buying.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 01:16:01 PM
I'm I believe that good ico projects are a reality and I have experience in this direction. The truth is that there are many cases of fraud and since it is almost not prosecuted by law. But there are also projects with real ideas and proposals - now I'm participating in the URUNIT project - I expect a good profit-the team is trying and has already done a lot to make the project successful . It seems that today the market for crypto currency is growing slightly and buying bitcoin and ether will also bring income  Wink
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
September 16, 2018, 01:11:57 PM
It is true that many big traders and investors have said that the price of bitcoin will increase at the end of this year. So the price of other altcoins will also increase and so the time is now to buy some good altcoin. For this reason, you can buy these coins: Etherium, Ada, steller, xlm, trx, etn, neo, monero etc.
Pages:
Jump to: