Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy? - page 11. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 25, 2018, 02:39:39 AM
When the market is dropping choosing coins and tokens that are already stable is important, buying coins that are top 10 in the CMC is a good and profitable thing and certainly safer.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
September 25, 2018, 02:20:17 AM
BTC will have been stronger by the end of the year, but I'm not sure if other cryptos will follow the trend.
Anyway you can follow the statistics on cryptocurrency, subscribe to their respective communities, check coin360 daily.
I suggest Litecoin and XRP.
Out of thousands of crypto coins we have few  best recommended coins for which the market is demanding and have high values due to this demand. The investment of these coins will have a huge profit at the end and will payoff when it comes to bull market and you sell it on high price is what other traders did and millionaires right now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 12:29:53 PM
what is meant is a coin that has great potential and great value as well as bitcoin and ethereum. because these two coins are very reliable by many investors for investment
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 23, 2018, 12:19:16 PM
I think that the very suitable coin for now is that you might be able to buy bitcoin and some other coins like XRP which currently has good news and can be very expensive.
I disagree withvyou mate because ripple is never a good choice or best coin to buy as investment because the coin is centralized and don't usually gain much of pump in price. Besides, the reason why the coin is still on top #5 coins is because the founder holder of the highest percent of the coin.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 06:52:29 PM
I think the best coin to buy now is coin which has a very limited total supply and has very high demand such as bitcoin, XRP and XLM. Don't be afraid when buying coins because now is the cheapest and cheapest price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 04:27:46 PM
I think the best coins to buy now are ETH and BCH.
Ethereum hasn't shifted from the Runner Up position as the best coin cryptocurrency, even the owner creator Ethereum stated that Coin would sooner or later overtake Bitcoin prices. This statement is certainly not without reason, especially when seen from the trend of price movements, Ethereum has the most positive price movement among other coins.
BitcoinCash even though its appearance is a new coin, but this derivative of Bitcoin is able to occupy the top 5 as the best crypto. This is shown from the beginning of its emergence already has a high selling price and the movement of price fluctuations in the market has a positive response from crypto investors to date.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 22, 2018, 04:22:36 PM
Ethereum and bitcoin have a lot in common. But there are some technical differences in technology that supports the bitcoin and ethereum platforms, but in the early stages of this project, both were more or less the same, and both were the best coins to buy. Because these projects will be more developed, the differences may become far more real and can influence the direction of their respective goals. And both have the most striking differences which are at the same time the main objectives of these two projects. Bitcoin aims to become a means of storing wealth such as digital gold and eventually become a currency adopted globally, which can improve or replace conventional money to a certain extent. While ethereum's goal is to become a platform, which can be used by smart contracts and decentralized applications. Both have different supply quantities (supplied with different methods). The amount of bitcoin is limited to 21 million, but the number of ethereum is not limited to a certain amount.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 22, 2018, 03:41:07 PM
The best cryptocurrencies are those that have value in their ecosystem, a large friendly community, an experienced team and a popular product, in the top 100 rating of about 30-40 pieces.

Who doesn`t know how to pick the best ones, should start from top 100 on coinmarketcap, who is even more lazy to do some kind of research about coins he invest in should start from number 1, that`s bitcoin. After accumulating desired amount of bitcoin, go to number 2, that`s ethereum, and like that until you come to number 100. After so many threads about the same thing and same questions even total idiots would learn that the best research is your own, don`t trust in anyone`s words, listen them, read them, but don`t trust in anything if you didn`t check it yourself. Some people never learn, some people lose money and coins all the time.
It is true that after some time people should have learned by now how to pick coins by themselves, but you must understand that many of them do not have any experience in trading and they do not know how to do it and the worst part is that they do not want to learn, that is why they rely on the advice of people in the forum to know which coins to buy.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
September 22, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
what is meant is a coin that has great potential in price and price increases such as bitcoin, ethereum and EOS. because they are very good coins for us to buy right now
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
September 22, 2018, 02:17:13 PM
Most altcoins are going down as of the moment so I would stay away from altcoins. Obviously this will not always be the case. I trust bitcoin so I keep that. Altcoins, as of the moment I'm not sure which is strong. ETH and NEO probably has my votes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 01:51:00 PM
For current market the best ones are BTC and ETH without a doubt! Going for alts may be not very wise for current situation, market is still very volatile.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
I think that the very suitable coin for now is that you might be able to buy bitcoin and some other coins like XRP which currently has good news and can be very expensive.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
September 22, 2018, 10:53:09 AM
Many times I told about the altcoins to store them. I like to store WAN, EOS, ETH, NEO, and some more good project. Actually, I would like to get store EOS huge amount but now I have no money to invest more. But unfortunately, I did very little amount. I did reinvest a few more days ago.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 22, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
I think the current coin that is very suitable and very good for investment is bitcoin and XRP, you should be able to see the opportunity of XRP price movements that seem to be very expensive by the end of this year.
I have that two coins and I also think that coin will increase very high again . Ripple possible becomre hundred dollars after few years and bitcoin become very high also after few years and before end of this year 2018 it will become 20k dollars more again.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 08:42:38 AM
I recently acquired Uchain, they are already issued on cryptocurrenct exchanges, a very favorable price for investing
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
September 22, 2018, 06:59:46 AM
The best cryptocurrencies are those that have value in their ecosystem, a large friendly community, an experienced team and a popular product, in the top 100 rating of about 30-40 pieces.

Who doesn`t know how to pick the best ones, should start from top 100 on coinmarketcap, who is even more lazy to do some kind of research about coins he invest in should start from number 1, that`s bitcoin. After accumulating desired amount of bitcoin, go to number 2, that`s ethereum, and like that until you come to number 100. After so many threads about the same thing and same questions even total idiots would learn that the best research is your own, don`t trust in anyone`s words, listen them, read them, but don`t trust in anything if you didn`t check it yourself. Some people never learn, some people lose money and coins all the time.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
I think the current coin that is very suitable and very good for investment is bitcoin and XRP, you should be able to see the opportunity of XRP price movements that seem to be very expensive by the end of this year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 06:18:39 AM
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 03:23:58 AM
I think the best coin to buy at this time is bitcoin because bitcoin has a very expensive price and has a very limited total supply that makes the price of bitcoin can be very expensive and can provide benefits for you.
I also go in favor of Bitcoin. It is one of its kinds and has been quite reluctant towards sharp changes in the market values. The price is still around $6300 and it is a great opportunity for many people who want to invest. If you look at all the current projects and coins in the market, the only coins with good market status are Bitcoin. About ETH, i would say that it will recover and still has the same great project.

The technology has however gone into a phase of recession as a result of which people think ETH is history. If we keep this concept of market recovery in the mind, the ambiguity regarding the market failure will get replaced by the concept of margin of profitability.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 04:20:37 PM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

At present, if you want to buy any alternative coin, you can buy Ethereum(ETH), because the price of Ethereum is very low and it will be up and take a better place.The price of Ethereum is under 250$.Here is the link of Ethereum analysis: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
Besides, anyone can buy Bitcoin(BTC) and Ripple(XRP). Before buying coins, everybody should study and research about the alternative coin.
Pages:
Jump to: