Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy? - page 12. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 21, 2018, 12:39:53 PM
If you long term investor, in my opinion Bitcoin is the best choice for now, but if you are day trader you have to buy that different altcoin according to the price level, because all altcoin will going up and down in different days. We can see some altcoin possible going up to 30% to 100% aday on the Binance exchange.
It is true that you can make a lot of money if you are a day trader, but the amount of individuals that can make that amount of money is very limited compared to all the people that try to do it, so unless you have a system that you know it works no matter what then you are better off just investing in bitcoin and wait for the next bull run, that way it's almost impossible for you to lose money in the long term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 05:05:00 PM
Before I invest - please think again. Have you thought about it? then let's understand - you can spread out the investments in several directions. Part in bitcoin and ether: the most reliable crypto-currencies. Part is distributed to new projects and their crypto currency. For example, I study ico projects well: I believe that the prospect for growth is simply enormous.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:04:02 PM
I suggest buying BTC, ethereum, WAVES, IOTA, Litecoin, XRP, ADA, NEO. These coins are the stable currency of the current market.
The best coin to buy will only base on your research about this market.

At the moment the market is not stable and all coin prices are below!
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
September 20, 2018, 09:49:35 AM
I expect a strong growth from the Dether project, recently released an application (it allows you to buy and sell the crypt for fiat money, as well as to make purchases in stores for the crypt), @CZ_binance (twitter) already marked their application, they have already started adding new tokens for the exchange. Analogues cost 10 (FuzeX) and 100 (PundiX) times more
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 09:25:09 AM
Actually, I do not think bitcoin will have a big change this year, which means altcoin is going down, I think it's best to keep the bitcoin and wait for the altcoin to fall down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
September 20, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
every money that has successfully overcome some crises is a reliable money. Nobody says anything bad about neo, waves, or ether. and there are many examples like this. If you're talking about cheap and safe ones, this is a very wide range.
even the most reliable money at the bottom. I bought the helbiz from very cheap. and a little waves. and a little ether. I'm just waiting now. but the most reliable ethereum.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
September 20, 2018, 06:19:22 AM
I am from the Philippines and the most widely used wallet here for crypto is coins.ph wallet. And what is in the wallet for keep are our fiat money Php or Peso wallet, BTC, BCH, ETH, and XRP. So to the Filipinos out there who are planning to invest in crypto, I believe these coins I have mention are the best coins to buy.
If you are person involved in the crypto world then you have to follow the est strategies in order to achieve a best position here for that purpose you need to diversify your sources like you have to buying coins from multiples sources. This will increase your total profit and may cover some losses you made in any source if you have multiple other ways so start buying Bitcoin with which you can stay in touch with real estate as these two are now connected.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:49:50 AM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

Investing your money in incomprehensible projects is a huge risk, but now against the background of the red market, prices for all altcoins have fallen below the ICO price and therefore the purchase is very profitable today. Divide your portfolio into at least 10 parts and buy different-but very promising projects (for this it is necessary to study a little cryptocurrency) and I'm sure in six months you can become 10 times richer than today!
Yes,I agree with you.Actually this a good suggestion to invest and in this way we  have low risk to
 lose.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
September 20, 2018, 03:07:51 AM
Investing in bitcoin is a good choice. It will take time and patience. The growth of bitcoin may not be soon. You can also invest in coins in a network that is associated with tokens.It...
Ethereum (ETH)
Waves (WAVES)
NEO (NEO)

Thats a good suggestion to buy tokens which have platforms or blockchain to create more different tokens. I have all those coins for quite some time now but the bearish market is killing everyone so be cautious while you invest.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 02:43:28 AM
Investing in bitcoin is a good choice. It will take time and patience. The growth of bitcoin may not be soon. You can also invest in coins in a network that is associated with tokens.It...
Ethereum (ETH)
Waves (WAVES)
NEO (NEO)
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 11:47:05 PM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
I think ETH and EOS will not disappoint you in the future if you invest in it. You only need to hold for 2 years, you will get some great profits. Because the price is very low now and this is a good opportunity for us.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 11:39:17 PM
ETH? really low price now Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 10:49:38 PM
If you long term investor, in my opinion Bitcoin is the best choice for now, but if you are day trader you have to buy that different altcoin according to the price level, because all altcoin will going up and down in different days. We can see some altcoin possible going up to 30% to 100% aday on the Binance exchange.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 19, 2018, 06:52:59 PM
How's everybody go'in on? Market go'in crazy!
Going up and down pretty much this week. Exhausted...
There is absolutely no need to be exhausted, as the market is never meant to be in one place anyway as long as demand and supply keeps driving it. It cannot be one way up or down forever, things are always bound to change and fluctuate depending on the time frame you are on.
Buying coins however now for the sake of the long term is a very good move for anyone who is smart and best is to buy coins with volume, great product and very fantastic promise for the future which you have to do your own research to find that out.

If you are still not sure which of the altcoins to choose to invest your money, pay more attention to the top-20 altcoins and Bitcoin. They will hardly vanish from the market.
People like investing in coins with very low market caps because they think that if they do that they're going to obtain great profits, and while the possibility is there, the chances that they lose all their money are way bigger, instead if people choose to invest in the best altcoins that are out there and they did this consistently the profits could be even better.
Activity: 936
September 19, 2018, 03:36:55 PM
I suggest ethereum to be used as one of the good buying coins for now because etherum is a coin with good potential especially if the current ethereum price is in a low position. this is a good moment for trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
September 19, 2018, 02:40:48 PM
I like $DNR (Denarious) on cryptopia. POS/Masternodes coins, low cap GEM, really undervalued. I like the dev, very active. And the community is very loyal.  DYOR
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 07:45:03 AM
In my opinion the best priority might be Bitcoin because it rises sharply. People have shown confidence and like I did. No doubt that is the best thing that ever happened in Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
September 19, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

I guess the best way is to check for tokens which have functioning service behind. like payment system, exchange, or any other service
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 19, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
Now we should buy NEO because this coin is potent, in my opinion they will grow strongly later this year, and the second coin will be ripple, because I see the bright future of ripple will go to the moon
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
September 19, 2018, 03:33:20 AM

That's basically true because of the fact that bitcoin became the base currency for most of cryptocurrencies in trading, it is just logical that alt coin's market price will also be affected whatever the condition of bitcoin. Investing in the major cryptocurrencies can be a good option when investing in crypto in the likes of Eth, Litecoin, Monero, Neo, Dash, and many more.
Pages:
Jump to: