Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy? - page 14. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 16, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
A lot of folks just want to see their figures high on block folio, but gotta remember you always need constant plans and if you haven't then cash out until you have, the market moves to quickly for the unprepared and just as quickly as your given the opportunity to take profits they can disappear,

this is my bear market strategy and i would switch it if we go back into bull mode so bear that in mind.
This is correct many people enter in this market thinking they're going to make great profits and there is nothing wrong with that but when you ask them how are they going to get those profits? Most of them do not have an answer which is why when the market moves in a direction different than what they thought the market takes away all their money, that happens because they were not prepared.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 05:53:08 AM
Now in my portfolio there are such altcoins that I bought for long-term investment: HOT, HPB, NPXS, Stellar
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 05:35:55 AM
In my opinion the best coin is Soar, it has an advanced and outstanding technology project in the coming years. ICO price is not too expensive, safe to invest with low profit but sustainable and long-term.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 16, 2018, 05:15:45 AM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
I think some altcoins are worth investing if you want to earn high profits coming. Euthereum and Litecoins. They are both very potential and are currently not high priced to buy. They are likely to rise again over the next few months. This is no better time for you to invest in these 2 altcoins.
Activity: 448
September 16, 2018, 04:57:33 AM
There is a lot of coins now in the market but I say bitcoin is the best coins if you buy.because bitcoin is the first king  coin we all know that.and it's market value always touch the moon.so this is the best choice to buy.

Same as you I think the price of bitcoin is going well for all investors so we should buy only bitcoin it will give us more profit than all other investments, it is great time for is to take the advantage and invest for bitcoin, it is best coin as it has stronger history and bright future, it is king of all crypto currency it is first crypto coin while all other coins are inventions of bitcoin.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 09:59:42 AM
I also agree with you. I have experience like that. when bitcoin rises, the altcoin will follow to rise. but it starts with a dump. I think the best altcoins to buy and hold are Ethereum, LTC, WAVES, STR, XRP, NEO, EOS, TRX. this is good to hold. and this is the right time to buy all the altcoins.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:17:15 AM
many people say that bitcoin will rise by the end of this year, so i think some good altcoins to hold at the moment is:
1. ETH
2. Doge
3. ACDC
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
September 15, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
How's everybody go'in on? Market go'in crazy!

Going up and down pretty much this week. Exhausted...
There is absolutely no need to be exhausted, as the market is never meant to be in one place anyway as long as demand and supply keeps driving it. It cannot be one way up or down forever, things are always bound to change and fluctuate depending on the time frame you are on.

Buying coins however now for the sake of the long term is a very good move for anyone who is smart and best is to buy coins with volume, great product and very fantastic promise for the future which you have to do your own research to find that out.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
September 15, 2018, 08:16:51 AM
The market continues to suffer yesterday. It is complicatingly distorting what is currently being seen. is still a good opportunity to enhance LTC, EOS, IOTA. Long term is losing value at now.
The market suffering is just an opportunity to invest for the long run. Buy when a market is terribly low and people are really considering whether to buy or not. These emotions on the chart is what whales use to drive the market the way they want and then either create FUD to drive the market down, or instigate FOMO to drive the market up by pumping it. Best is to just always take advantage of the dip which for now, I would say ADA, NEO, LTC and some few other top coins are at a good demand zone.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 03:33:17 AM
It seems that you can buy everything - now almost everything has fallen very much. Bitcoin and more mature coins have the ability to quickly recover - probably worth taking the most popular (bitcoin, ether, neo, waves) they must recover quickly. I'm currently doing an analysis on ico projects - I choose the best ones in my opinion and go to the beginning of sales, the price is very good.
Best coins in the crypto world are many but we take few highly rated because we have to look into our ability of handling few coins at a time as we will find it difficult if we have more than three coins at a time then it will become difficult for us to handle. In the present time we have Bitcoin and Litecoin in its most favorable state for investment as we will use less resource for it to buy on low price.
In my opinion the best coins to buy today is Ethereum and Ripple because these two currencies are the second and third biggest currencies in the cryptocurrency list. Market cap is also very high and the future is also shining. I like Ripple the most, because the price is too low and I can buy big quantity for small amount of money and can earn huge profits if the price grow little bit.
Activity: 616
September 14, 2018, 09:50:38 PM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
I think the best coin to buy today is Staker or STR. You will see it at crex or hotbit. Also, staker is listed on CMC. The community gets bigger and bigger day by day. Aside from that, there are only 7M tokens that will exist. What are you waiting for? Buy STR now and become millionaire tomorrow.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 09:03:23 PM
I also think like that, the price of bitcoin rises so the altcoin price also rises following the movement of bitcoin prices but I'm wrong because not all altcoins follow the movement of bitcoin prices; and foam also disappears
Activity: 72
September 14, 2018, 07:13:58 PM
A lot of folks just want to see their figures high on block folio, but gotta remember you always need constant plans and if you haven't then cash out until you have, the market moves to quickly for the unprepared and just as quickly as your given the opportunity to take profits they can disappear,

this is my bear market strategy and i would switch it if we go back into bull mode so bear that in mind.
Activity: 157
September 14, 2018, 07:07:29 PM
my opinion the best coins to buy that have good potential for growth with projects that have large communities and continue to be active and most importantly will continue to survive in the future.
by buying it at a low price it is indeed a better time to buy it because it will be able to get a large amount of coins and when the price goes up it will be able to get a big profit.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
September 14, 2018, 06:25:28 PM
The best altcoin to buy this time in my opinion is ethereum since you believe that Bitcoin will increase in value and definitely carry other altcoins alongside.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 14, 2018, 05:21:53 PM
It is better to try to not to speculate in this market, only invest in coins in which you believe and that in which you feel comfortable holding for years, bitcoin is a good option as we know it, but you can also invest in coins like ethereum or litecoin if you do that and you hold those coins for long term you will get amazing profits, just remember that you are buying those coins for the long term, because if you try to earn money in the short term it's likely that you are going to lose money.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 01:59:15 PM
Start with the current top20 altcoins, but still for me, BTCitcoin and Ethereum
is still the best coin to hodl long-term.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
September 14, 2018, 01:21:33 PM
all coins are so cheap now I recommend ethereum because the price is very cheap, ethereum a very deep drop since the last few days is a good price to buy because ethereum is the number 2 best coin now after bitcoin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

In a long time, this is the best time to buy coins and accumulate your favorites. The best are still BTC and ETH but are not of low prices. Just head straight to coinmarketcap.com and limit yourself to the top 100. Do your homework on the ones you think are of low prices. Make sure they are coins with use case and of high potential, then buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
One of the favourite coin of mostly traders .trading on 0.01$ and have potential to touch 0.05$ in month of december 2018 . So you can convert your one btc into 5 btc by investing in electroneum.But remember one thing if you hold electroneum till 2019 december then it will obvious touch 0.20$. It means you can convert one btc into 20 btc within 1.5 years
Pages:
Jump to: