Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy? - page 20. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:25:32 AM
Buy coins where you get rewarded for holding.  NEO and Neblio come to mind.  If the market stagnates your still earning!  Also your dollar cost average decreases daily as you get more coins!
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 12:20:53 AM
There's a lot of coins that good to but now I suggest to buy bitcoin and Ethereum now for me these two coins are very good to buy a very promising and profitable coins even the price now are very cheap
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 11:58:31 PM
Its basically Stellar and BAT. Stellar is too "Ripple" for me, I don't like it personally. Its thus not something that is too far away from "Might work", but nothing i would go for. BAT is focus a lot on the persons behind and going for fight some very big players. I don't like that idea as e.g. Google might easily go for something own and would burst it it, just with its name. If it succeeds, it might work, but too risky for my taste.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
August 27, 2018, 11:47:05 PM
I personally has no favorite between coins,  If you do trading try not to hold a coin for a long time. Unless you are really willing to gamble but if you are aiming for just a fair profit then buy coins that has a huge volume per month by that means you can play around with the price.

Just look at the status of the ETH for every exchanger it is having a good amount of volume for months.

Every coins that is best to buy now will still goes down in short time but if it is best coin, then it will eventually rise back. With this in mind, it is better to invest in already established coins like the top 10 coins on the coinmarketcap.

Lol, I will not buy a coin that has a terrible value and also has no huge support from its dev and community, that is just ridiculous.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:44:01 PM
Every coins that is best to buy now will still goes down in short time but if it is best coin, then it will eventually rise back. With this in mind, it is better to invest in already established coins like the top 10 coins on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 27, 2018, 11:11:26 PM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

That depends on how long you are intending to hold your coins. Here are some of my recommendations:

1. Short term holding: Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar, IOTA.etc

2. Medium term holding: Monero, Cardano, NEO, NEM.etc

3. Long term holding: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 06:56:20 PM
I'm from the Philippines and I am using a very well-known wallet here called coins.ph. At the start, what is stored in coin.ph wallet was only Php and BTC. Later on, they have added ETH, then followed by BCH and just lately XRP has been added to it. Considering this coins to be stored in coins.ph, only shows that these are promising coins. So I guess these are some of the coins which are good for investment.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:09:18 PM
Honestly, your question should be directed at, what coins are the best to invest in right now. Any future prediction is full of holes at this point, especially since many of them are heavily influenced by the bitcoin. So, the best ones are the top 15 or near that number that you can capitalize on. They change all the time, with the top 5 being somewhat more stable. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, IOTA, Dash and many others are similar in a trade sense, so pick one of the top, check out its price movements for the past week and do your homework with technical and fundamental analysis. You will see that most of them are good to trade with. Careful with new or less known coins. These fluctuate even more than those that have established themselves in.

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 02:17:43 PM
You don't need to be an expert to predict bitcoin's price, that does not need expertise, so they all make no sense. For me best altcoin is ethereum, and oax is one of the good altcoins to invest in now.
Activity: 73
Merit: 8
August 27, 2018, 01:34:50 PM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

Investing your money in incomprehensible projects is a huge risk, but now against the background of the red market, prices for all altcoins have fallen below the ICO price and therefore the purchase is very profitable today. Divide your portfolio into at least 10 parts and buy different-but very promising projects (for this it is necessary to study a little cryptocurrency) and I'm sure in six months you can become 10 times richer than today!
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
August 27, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
First of all if the bitcoin price goes up there is no need to be that altcoins needs to go up as well and also there is no best coin to invest,if you found one then you will be a millionaire.So try to do your own research understand the risk involved and invest on the coins which is best in your opinion.
Activity: 34
August 27, 2018, 12:53:26 PM
Depends on what you mean by "best", there's alot of innovations popping up every day and many look extremely solid. That said, they all follow the one true Queen Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
August 27, 2018, 12:48:19 PM
I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up.

not always true. most of the times when bitcoin rises the altcoins go down because people pull their money out of the altcoin market to invest in bitcoin and that pulling out can create a big panic among the altcoin bag holders who will then sell and crash the prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 12:29:38 PM
i think most of them all already fall so you can buy many coin, if you still have  a lot money for buying. you can buy ETH XLM XVG and also BTC.
but i recomended ETH because the price so dip now.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 27, 2018, 12:14:18 PM
Bnb is at a great place right now. Between having an actual usable place for trading on one of the biggest if not the biggest exchanges in the world with some of them getting burnt by the company time to time and not having any mining as well, bnb really has a special place for me and I believe it will just go on and exist as long as binance exists and definitely make a lot of money to people who keep holding it. Nano is another one I believe to be special. They have perfected the transaction methods and they do instant (by instant I mean really, less than a second type instant) transactions for ZERO fee. So that will have a place as well. Rest is still bitcoin and ethereum because I love them.
Activity: 126
August 27, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
BTCitcoin and Ethereum are the basics, for another
safer investment you should check the current top
20 altcoin (in terms of marketcap)
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2018, 09:36:12 AM
I suggest to buy ethereum now. Compared from the previous months ethereum's price is nore or less 50% less from its stable price. I think that is because of bitcoin's surge now but when it ends ethereum will take its turn and start also to rise and achieve a new all-time high. If I have a bitcoin this time I would definitely buy and wait for that time to earn some profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
August 27, 2018, 09:34:59 AM
I'm planning to increase my holdings in XRP and ADA their price is incredibly low at this time and I think this is the best time to buy for a long time hodl. The BER months is comming I'm pretty sure the market will be bullish anytime from now.

I didn't know market trends had a correlation with months or seasons. 🤔

Just fyi, not because we had a massive market bull run in September last year, it doesn't mean we're going to have the same this year. Not saying it's impossible though.

Oh yeah, surely thats a false prediction that things here are dependent upon the season. Lol. But there is just simple explanation to why the crypto currencies pump in the Q4 (that from sept onwards) and that could be people started to getting in after the summer holidays and hope that they will hit another pump of december soon again. This is actually happening many times and if you pick up the past years data then surely they pump when the year end comes.
So surely, there has got some relation for the year end and nothing else. No seasonal changes.
You just buy the coins which are having high volumes and thats the secrete.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
August 27, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

I think before buy coins you should see market condition, low price not always become good sign but quantity & quality transactions will create trust. Most people chose Eth, Ltc and Xmr for alternative income after bitcoin. You can buy it but calculate with your money management and feel your patience enough or not?. Think before enter the market and good luck to you.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
August 27, 2018, 08:23:46 AM
I'm planning to increase my holdings in XRP and ADA their price is incredibly low at this time and I think this is the best time to buy for a long time hodl. The BER months is comming I'm pretty sure the market will be bullish anytime from now.

I didn't know market trends had a correlation with months or seasons. 🤔

Just fyi, not because we had a massive market bull run in September last year, it doesn't mean we're going to have the same this year. Not saying it's impossible though.
Pages:
Jump to: