Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy? - page 21. (Read 3807 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 27, 2018, 08:20:04 AM
BNB is pretty good for longterm.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:50:03 AM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
I think Bitcoin is the best. But its price is high (more than $ 3,000 and still growing, it promises to reach a price that is many times higher this year.) The only obstacle is that you are ready to try your luck at a fair amount. Some of the altcoins that are worth paying attention to, such as Euthereum or Litecoin, may be the other options for investing in your crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
August 27, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
I'm planning to increase my holdings in XRP and ADA their price is incredibly low at this time and I think this is the best time to buy for a long time hodl. The BER months is comming I'm pretty sure the market will be bullish anytime from now.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
August 27, 2018, 07:16:22 AM
If you're planning on investing in cryptocurrencies or investing in any kinds of investments in general, do your own research. There's enough information on the internet that you don't have an excuse to not do so. If you're not willing to, investing(especially in high risk investments like crypto) is not for you.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
August 27, 2018, 06:58:51 AM
Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

Make sure you have a solid base of BTCs in your portfolio. After all, it is our HONEYBADGER. Cheesy Regarding altcoin, do your own research on them and decide which one is worth to invest your hard-earned money into. Some projects you could consider are Stratis, Cindicator, Countinghouse and Metal.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
August 27, 2018, 06:46:49 AM
If you have traded in crypto for some times, you surely should have some of the tokens your comfortable with to invest on as that is what I will do and yeah as you've rightly mentioned, most people think this is a good period to buy some alts towards the end of the year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
August 27, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

In short, every year end will bring you blessings because each of them whether it is BTC or ALTS they have the ability to rise in the market during that period. The reason is, people wanna make money when they are on the long holiday, they sit home and enjoy trading the crypto currencies and thus with natural surges the prices stats plunging upwards. This is just theory but most of the people believe in such kind of theories and they are willing to invest any amount because everyone carries the thought in their mind that year end is the best one to spike and earn from it.

So better to get into the altcoins that you always think will go upwards. Just get any of them and still got pretty good chances of getting hiked.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 05:29:41 AM
it's true and I strongly believe that if bitcoin and other coins will rise at the end of this year, and I think this is the right time to buy coins and hold back until prices rise again
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 05:11:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: