Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best exchange sites? - page 2. (Read 23299 times)

Activity: 731
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 05:26:40 AM
there are many good exchange sites but some people have their own favorite places and you can also determine where the exchange site is right for you. bittrex, binance, hitbtc, poloniex, mercatox, cryptopia, and still many more. choose your choice.
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 02:29:57 AM
I think all the exchanges are good, but if you are looking for the best exchange I think Binance. Binance will not enter shitcoin even though they will pay Binance 4000 BTC. Only good projects and tokens will be registered at Binance.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
December 07, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
There are many good exchanges. In my experience i think Idex, Bittrex, Banance, Hitbtc and Frokdelta are the best exchange sites. Most of my favorite exchange is Idex.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2018, 02:05:14 AM
Binance is one of the most considerable as best token exchange these days, many users are satisfied by its service and security given by the developers and the system itself.

Not only their coin but also exchange is showing interest because they are following high-security measures compared to other exchange. For a listing, they are listing very good coins in the market which has huge potential in the market, in the recent trends Binance is my best exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 11, 2018, 08:31:11 AM
Here's a list of all crypto exchanges. IMO, the best one is Binance. They have a lot of volume, UX looks nice and it's very stable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 10:40:35 AM
currently I use binance more, kucoin and bitfinex until I need to install apps on my android phone. looking at market developments and trading in bed makes me more comfortable
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 09:55:28 AM
in my opinion, all exchanges are good, the price is the difference, sometimes the price of coins in this market is different from the price in other markets, only the price is different as long as we make the transaction can always be, for now there are lots of coins that are considered quality to marketcap.
Activity: 134
September 09, 2018, 08:24:11 AM
for now the good exchange that I know is Poloniex Try binance and marketcap in this market, or there are other markets where the exchange is better.
You can also try it elsewhere, so that you can get more profit all you want is greater to exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1204
September 08, 2018, 05:25:36 PM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

if you have a lot of btc or eth if you want to be exchanged I suggest you to trade in binance or huobi, okex he is an exchange that is currently in the top ten.

Yobit is an old exchange in the market but it doesn't mean that it is the best one, binance I can say the newest big exchange and it is the most popular exchange now even though it is only almost 1 year.
I would prefer binance over yobit because of the limits, the support and many other factors that I don't like yobit, it is not like the yobit we have known before they changed too much.
Activity: 555
September 02, 2018, 05:06:37 PM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

if you have a lot of btc or eth if you want to be exchanged I suggest you to trade in binance or huobi, okex he is an exchange that is currently in the top ten.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 04:16:51 AM
There are several exchangers for the example of Binance,  Kraken and Bitfinex. But in my opinion the best is a Binance
Activity: 630
August 22, 2018, 09:40:18 AM
I suggest that if you have a lot of btc or eth, it's better to have a safe and reliable binance or in other exchanges like okek, huobi, kucoin, hitbtc, all of which are very good exchanges.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 12:57:01 PM
I have been using binance for a very long time and I consider it to be one of the most convenient and safe at the moment!
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 06:53:31 AM
To exchange your bitcoin to ethereum, I will suggest you use potential exchange like
binance
hitBtc
poloniex or kucoin
because they are safe, secure and reliable and the transaction speed is high.
Activity: 3
August 11, 2018, 04:24:56 PM
I advise you to use decentralized exchanges like DDex, Ethen, EtherDelta, iDex ... Because these exhanges work exclusively with ERC-20 tokens They allow you to remain in control of your funds. therefore, there is no risk of the stock exchange being invaded or becoming insolvent.
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 03:33:40 AM
For me there are a lot of exchange sites now and I prefer this top 5 for you because I've been using this exchanges since last year and a very friendly user exchanges

1. Kucoin
2. Binance
3. Yobit
4. Coinexchange
5. Hitbtc

Activity: 71
August 06, 2018, 01:04:27 PM
binace and kucoin There are lots of big traders. They are also quite safe
legendary
Activity: 1204
August 06, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
For me there are a lot of exchange sites now and I prefer this top 5 for you because I've been using this exchanges since last year and a very friendly user exchanges
3. Yobit

Activity: 66
August 01, 2018, 06:11:13 AM
[Additional]
Currently, five Best Exchange in my opinion are:
1. Binance
2. OKEX
3. Huobi
4. Bittrex and Bitfinex
ps
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 12:53:37 PM
Personally i prefer binance.

Binance is popular for supporting a wide range of cryptocurrencies. You can easily find the most popular ones including Bitcoin, Litecoin, ETH, and so on. Other coins that Binance supports are as follows:

*CARDANO

* TRX

* XRP

* EOS

* IOTA

* WABI

And many more.
Pages:
Jump to: