Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best exchange sites? - page 7. (Read 23299 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 02:06:37 PM
if you want to sell your bitcoin to ETH you can redeem it on Exchange Bittrex, depending on if the sale is using smartcontact that can be seen by everyone I am sure it is safe
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:15:10 AM
There are many types of currency exchanges, among which I have chosen poloniex. I know this is the best sites for exchange of currency. Also there are Binance, Bittrex and HitBTC etc currency exchanger.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 09:17:06 AM
i trust these exchanges . Binance,Bitfinex and HitBTC . among them , Binance's trading volume is the largest . its transaction fee is only 0.05% . you can complete the exchange quickly .
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
July 03, 2018, 07:40:59 PM
For me binance , kucoin , and hitbtc are the best exchanges cause i have been traded on those exchanges several times and never encountered any problem.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 07:38:30 PM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

If you want to find the best exchanging sites that suits your needs. Here some of the sites that depends on your needs: Ally Invest that is best in cheaper value, E-Trade for academics purposes, TD Amertrade and Charles Schwab for multiple purpose in trading, and other sites that is good for your needs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 07:25:06 PM
there are a lot of good exchanges, but I think IDEX and bancor are easy to, in use, everyone will have a favorite exchanger Grin Grin

IDEX is only for trading Ethereum with its tokens and not with other coins that belong to different blockchain, plus it has low volume and always there is big gab between sell order and buy others. I use only for trading some Tokens that get listed on it as first initial exchange.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 07:18:43 PM
It all depends on what you want to trade with coins because there are different volumes of trade on different exchangers.
Here it is necessary to take into account first of all what I have written above.
Activity: 157
July 03, 2018, 07:06:08 PM
There are a lot of exchange sites that you can use for trading altcoins. You can use Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, KuCoin, HitBTC, Huobi and many more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 07:04:11 PM
Binance is also good exchange site. They only put lower fees on exchange and you won't be having difficult at trading because the user's interface is very friendly. Your account is likely more secured also in Binance because you can put another security to your login like sms verification and google authentication in the profile
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 07:02:02 PM
I thinks all exchanges are good it depends on what cryptocurrency do you have. When you are want to trade cryptocurrency it is better to choose exchange that has have a low fee for you to get more cryptos. However when you want long term investment it is good to find exchange on the top like Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Mercatox, Idex, or Hitbtc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 05:59:15 PM
I like Bittrex, Binance. For shitcoins i like Yobit without withdrawal limits. For new tokens EtherDelta and TokenJar (but just for some coins and it is not always working correct).
I also always used bittrex, as well as kucoin. But for new tokens it is better to select an idex. I especially like the functionality, when only a wallet key is needed to access a trade.
Activity: 728
July 03, 2018, 03:46:16 PM
I like Bittrex, Binance. For shitcoins i like Yobit without withdrawal limits. For new tokens EtherDelta and TokenJar (but just for some coins and it is not always working correct).
Activity: 368
July 03, 2018, 02:52:39 PM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

Exchange can be done on any crypto exchange. If you do not want to get your money on the stock exchange, you can make an exchange directly through your wallet. Not all wallets support this function, but some support it.
Activity: 280
July 03, 2018, 02:49:33 PM
There are several ways of cryptocurrency exchange. Here are some known to me ways: exchange cryptocurrency on the exchange (Binance, Bittrex and others), exchange cryptocurrency on a special exchanger (Bestchange)
Activity: 4
July 03, 2018, 02:14:56 PM
HBUS HBUS HBUS HBUS www.hbus.com HBUS HBUS HBUS HBUS
Activity: 120
July 03, 2018, 01:23:07 PM
I do not have any favorites. Just open the coinmarketcap and see in which exchange is more profitable at the moment
Activity: 301
July 03, 2018, 12:57:25 PM
there are a lot of good exchanges, but I think IDEX and bancor are easy to, in use, everyone will have a favorite exchanger Grin Grin
Activity: 214
July 03, 2018, 12:23:02 PM
a lot of exchange services are exist nowadays and I don't know which are the best, but I can list some, which is good and worth to be payed attention: yobit, poloniex.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 02:56:06 PM
Without a doubt, I would recommend Binance to u. I dont think any other stock exchange is approaching it. It`s for this reason that the maximum number of coins is indicated on it. Apart from Binance, bittrex is also a very good exchange place. But this is mainly international exchanges. The answer depends on where you are ... Perhaps it was worth asking the question more specifically.
Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 02:20:31 PM
now the best exchange is binance. you do not need to undergo verification, just translate your BTC into it, change and output the ETH
Pages:
Jump to: