Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best exchange sites? - page 9. (Read 23299 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 07:40:33 PM
The best is Binance.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
May 08, 2018, 04:46:29 PM
At the end of 2017, the Binance ranked first in terms of trade volumes. I also began to use it and I like it.
Binance exchange is a very good centralized exchange at the moment. It is becoming very popular now because user of this exchange including me did not encounter big problems during transaction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
all the exchange is the best so we no longer need any more because all is the best I can not try all the exchange but I know the best they are because I see all the traders enjoy to enjoy their trade coins in exchange.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 01:24:42 PM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?
If you want to direct convert it to  ETH  without registering in the website better try shapeshift.io
if you want  a reputable exchange then try bittrex or poloneix .

Great info, thanks for this. It's good to know not every exchange requires you to register for conversions. I see that as a positive feature tbh:)
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
May 06, 2018, 12:12:09 PM
Bitpaction Exchanger I think this platform goes into the best Exchange category for now, because the fee is quite small and very many new coins that come on this list Exchange, of course it will have an impact on the development of this exchange.
Activity: 98
May 01, 2018, 07:38:06 AM
Generally the largest bitcoin exchange will be above the list above. For example Bitfinex, GDAX, Kraken, Coinbase. all represent a large volume proportion. The daily volume varies, and therefore the largest exchange in the world varies daily.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 07:26:17 AM
My trading experience - 3 years on different exchanges. Poloniex and Bittrex are the best exchanges for me, during this time.
Activity: 351
April 19, 2018, 04:24:08 PM
From my personal experience, i never had problems with poloniex in years, most of the time I'm using shapeshift tho.
Activity: 266
Merit: 279
April 19, 2018, 03:48:13 PM
All the exchange is the best so we no longer need any more because all is the best I can not try all the exchange but I know the best they are because I see all the traders enjoy to enjoy their trade coins in exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
April 15, 2018, 05:16:50 PM
I think binance and bittrex.It depends on what coins you are looking to acquire. Not all coins are available on all exchanges. Also the withdrawal and trading fees are different from exchange to exchange. Always check the Fees and Withdrawal cost for the coins you are interested in before sending anything to the exchange. Some exchanges have a minimum withdrawal limit as well so it is important to consider all these factors when deciding where to trade.
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
April 15, 2018, 05:11:36 PM
According to me, Coinbase is the best exchange site. It is the world’s largest Bitcoin broker. The users can buy Bitcoin with their bank accounts, credit or debit card, SEPA transfer, iDEAL and many more methods according to your location. Besides this Binance, Bitmex, and Gate.io are also good cryptocurrency exchange sites.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 03:15:25 PM
if you are a trader, you must choose the exchange that received a lot of trade in this coin, which you want to trade buy less and sell expensive. To do this, you need to monitor the coinmarketcap to check all the fluctuations in one place.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
April 14, 2018, 02:28:23 PM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

i think for now poloniex and bittrex are the best, but they are not indiscriminate token listing for ICO so for alternative i recommend you choose kucoin.com or binance.com

Trust is key in cryptocurrency activities- one of such is trading in Exchanges. So long exchanges maintain trust and friendly atmosphere as well as having transparent requirements, the exchange will receive patronage and thrive in the long run. In my opinion, Binance is doing well in the services they are rendering.

I totally agree with your thoughts binance.com is one of the most favorite exchange places for ICO investors.
Yeah bin bin adlah is one of the good exchange places for investors but besides this there are also other alternatives and I think COBINHOOD is also good.
Activity: 252
April 14, 2018, 02:14:22 PM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

i think for now poloniex and bittrex are the best, but they are not indiscriminate token listing for ICO so for alternative i recommend you choose kucoin.com or binance.com

Trust is key in cryptocurrency activities- one of such is trading in Exchanges. So long exchanges maintain trust and friendly atmosphere as well as having transparent requirements, the exchange will receive patronage and thrive in the long run. In my opinion, Binance is doing well in the services they are rendering.

I totally agree with your thoughts binance.com is one of the most favorite exchange places for ICO investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 01:42:33 PM
I think that bittrex proved to be the best. A very good indicator for today is that in bittrex give the possibility of exchange for Fiat.of course less is the fact that have to provide personal information to confirm your account.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
April 14, 2018, 11:06:48 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 108
April 14, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
Poloniex is the best exchange i know.
I used to trade on bittrex, but i've heard multiple reports that they are freezing accounts for "verification purposes" but never unfreezes even after verification.

This is an older topic but needs refreshing. Exchanges have recently really ramped up their demands in KYC terms. Its getting really annoying!

BITTREX is by far the worst, as they have locked up funds for existing accounts until you provide all the info they want.

The market demands exchanges which avoid KYC  of this sort and I am certain people are willing to pay higher fees to avoid KYC forms.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
binance now is top list for exchange though
but i didnt do trading there
im using bittrex , new display is really friendly user
Activity: 671
Merit: 500
April 13, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
At the end of 2017, the Binance ranked first in terms of trade volumes. I also began to use it and I like it.
Activity: 378
April 12, 2018, 03:41:38 PM
This depends on the tokens and coins you want to access. You can various of them and they sell different coins; yobit, binance, bittrex, livecoin, hitbtc and some others.
Pages:
Jump to: