Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best exchange sites? - page 6. (Read 23299 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
my favorite exchange is Binance . it is the most influential exchanges . the volume of transactions is very large , every day . the transaction fee is only 0.05% . however , decentralized exchanges will replace it , not far from the future
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
For profitable exchange, you need to check several exchanges and find the right one. But I always give preference to Binance and Bitfinex
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
July 13, 2018, 10:32:35 AM
this now poloniex and bittrex is the best exchanger
poloniex very low withdraw fee, another bittrex and poloniex , hitbtc is good too

I fully agree with your opinion that the best exchanges for today is Poloniex & Bittrex & Binance/ all other exchanges are not worth much attention.
Activity: 238
July 13, 2018, 10:26:03 AM
I use Bittrex for bitcoin and ETH. And I also like Yobit because of the lack of a limit. In general, there are many exchange sites on the Internet. I think you can choose the one that you like.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 05:37:21 PM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?
I heard about Storm token but not really know about it. You can use most popular exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, KuCoin, HitBTC and much more.
Activity: 29
July 11, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
For airdrop owners like me, the forkdelta exchange site is ideal for deposit coin, waiting and selling before the captain of the project officially announces when the token will be on the big exchange site.
Activity: 62
July 11, 2018, 01:03:47 PM
These are the only exchange site that i trust the most.
binance
Huobi
Hitbtc
bittrex

Ive traded on those sites and never encountered any problem.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
July 11, 2018, 11:54:04 AM
Yobit.net, Bittrex, Binance and Hitbtc are some of the best exchangers from where you can convert your ETH to BTC or BTC to ETH easily with low fees.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
July 11, 2018, 11:50:26 AM
Currently there have so many exchanges.But I recommend you to use Binance, Bittrex,Poloniex and Kucoin exchange.
Activity: 99
July 11, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
Very good exchange is binance and poloniex. These exchanges work well and there were no problems with them. There you can exchange many altcoins.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
Pal, you can attempt shapeshift and cryptopia. I generally utilize these destinations and I haven't confronted any issues till this day. Infact today additionally I utilized cryptopia for trading my bitcoin money to btc and pulled back my bitcoin straightforwardly to my wallet with no issues. Charges is smidgen high to withdraw btc, however other than that all is well. You can attempt these destinations with no stresses.
Activity: 110
July 11, 2018, 09:57:27 AM
all exchanges I think are all good, but look for the best among one of them, like binance and bittrex
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 09:37:15 AM
Binance is the best exchange since 2018 and at the present time. It's hard to get a good exchange like Binance.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 09:29:46 AM
There are a lot of exchangers and some of them are trading with USD as well. I'm usually using Binance and Bitrex for trading. IDEX for new token trading and exchange, and Livecoin, Exmo usually to cashout.
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 07:23:28 AM
For me i am always trade bittrex, hitbtc, cryptopia
So far until now is good no problem
If i choice bittrex is best for me
copper member
Activity: 252
July 09, 2018, 01:40:45 PM
I see here in the forum still in doubt with this currently better are the shapeshift and changenow anbos do not need to register they send within minutes quantity without bureaucracy without identifying well practically
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 12:37:43 PM
I always go to monitor the exchangers and from there I choose the best and of course with a good course
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
July 06, 2018, 11:25:37 AM
Binance is currently my favorite exchange to use.  It's the new kid on the block but is taking the industry by storm.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 06, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
Binance, okex, kucoin and bittrex this is my top picks when it comes to best exchanges but always remember storing your tokens in this exchanges is not a good idea.
Activity: 17
July 06, 2018, 11:03:15 AM
A great new exchange and trading website that's helped me in more ways than one is Covesting

You can securely exchange BTC with other digital currencies, as well as withdrawing and depositing USD, EUR & GBP instantly, no problem.

It's a neat and really easy to use tool for everything crypto and trading related. They provide a "Crypto Intelligence" area (https://ci.covesting.io/) with the latest news, trade techniques and ideas by experienced traders, educational resources, technical analysis lessons, etc.  It's like Binance in the way it has its own token (COV token used to facilitate fees and success profit payments), but Covesting will buy back and burn.  Where 50% of the fees generated by the platform will be used to buy the COV tokens and burn continuously i.e. these tokens will be locked in a smart contract and can never be released which helps in reducing the token supply and increase the value of COV token.

As an experienced trader you can gain extra profit from your trades by allowing other less experienced traders to copy you, adding a sweet 18% to your profit.  Anyone can share their trades too, obviously people will follow you based on your success rate.  The success fee is only taken from the person copying, if the trade was of course successful.  Another way users can profit is simply by referring their friends to the platform, to then receive up to 40% of their friends fees...forever.

Covesting has all the features you expect from the leading exchanges, just with the highest standard of security, functionality and the most technologically advanced tools in the industry.

It is currently in its Beta Version phase, and due to officially launch soon in this Q3. I really feel this will be one of the "greats" in the industry once they go live.
Pages:
Jump to: