Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best exchange sites? - page 20. (Read 23299 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 08:03:02 AM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

You can check on the google the best exchange sites for bitcoins, this is the few sites that I know and you can check it on the google. Coinbase, EtherDelta and KuCoin but there are so many exchange sites that you can use but for me the 3 are the safe sites that I only know and you also have to check on google because you cannot just rely on someone it's up to your understanding about the sites and it is still your decision where you will exchange your bitcoin.

+1 on KuCoin. The hottest new exchange right now. The exchange is is quite safe and professional, slick looking. Best of all, it has the promising coins including DBC and PRL. Pretty sure it will also contain upcoming coins from projects like ArcBlock. Have a look, that exchange is the future!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 07:49:29 AM
for convenience and completeness, I choose bittrex and yobit. the site is safe to use and easy to run for beginners though. Hence I recommend this site to you.
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 03:58:23 AM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

You can check on the google the best exchange sites for bitcoins, this is the few sites that I know and you can check it on the google. Coinbase, EtherDelta and KuCoin but there are so many exchange sites that you can use but for me the 3 are the safe sites that I only know and you also have to check on google because you cannot just rely on someone it's up to your understanding about the sites and it is still your decision where you will exchange your bitcoin.
Activity: 307
January 04, 2018, 04:26:48 PM
Etherdelta is difficult to understand, but in the end the safest exchange, unfortunately the slam of attacks by hackers.
Activity: 588
January 04, 2018, 04:17:54 PM
For me, the best exchanges or trading sites are: HitBTC, Bittrex and Etherdelta. However, Etherdelta started being protective since their site has been dominated by hackers. And they are now implementing the no ICOs token until finished.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
January 04, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
The best exchangers are Binance, Bittrex and EtherDelta.  Most of all like Etherdelta.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 11:59:07 AM
Hello, my first comment on here Smiley
I never had problems with Bittrex and Poloniex.
I have waited long time for verification on Poloniex,but it is ok.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 11:35:15 AM
Binance is the leading the way to be the top in volume in all exchanges.  I dont recommend hitbtc cause last time i trade thier ive encountered so many problems on that site,including pending in withdrawal and deposit .
Activity: 1302
January 04, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
Bittrex and hitbtc is the best exchange site for bitcoin and Etherdelta and cryptopia is the best exchange site for altcoins. But biance and poloniex are popular exchange site.
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
January 04, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
In my opinion exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex are well known and they can be trusted. But as I know there are some restrictions for new users.
Activity: 406
January 03, 2018, 05:59:37 PM
Hello friends. Bittrex at the moment the biggest exchange, but they do not yet register new partners...
Activity: 154
January 03, 2018, 05:52:56 PM
I was in cryptocurrency conference in December and many people recommended Binance
For trading and for invest BNB tokens
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
January 03, 2018, 03:44:29 AM
Depends on how much you want to exchange, as some exchange sites have a withdrawal limit. Anyway, I would suggest Bittrex or Binance as they both have very high volumes.
Activity: 502
January 03, 2018, 12:57:40 AM
There are many exchange site are so good but i have a three trusted exchange site its Binance, Poloniex and Bittrex excellent and reliable.
You must try to this exchanges.
Activity: 5
January 03, 2018, 12:21:27 AM
I wanted to get in on ripple back when it was .20, I was waiting for my ledger nano s to get here. Well it finally got here and its over $2. Not sure how I feel about still getting massive amounts like I planned. Kinda wish I had just done a regular wallet and got into the exchanges sooner. oh well there will be other things. That was the only coin that I had no doubt it would rise. at least 4 or 5x. I didn't expect it to hit 2 dollars so fast though.

Anyways I was about to sign up at binance and bittrex and a couple others. I saw the spot for referral. I know that having referrals helps some of ya'll get bonus's and goodies whatever, depending on the site. So I figured I'd be nice and help someone out, feel free to post or PM me your referrals for any of the exchanges your on or recommend. I see no reason to sign up with no one getting a bonus. If I can help some of ya'll by doing what I was going to anyway then all the better right? unless there is a reason to do it without?

anyways hit me!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 04:22:24 PM
I use Bittrex and Poloniex, but my favourite is Bittrex. I used to recommend Bittrex.
Activity: 210
January 02, 2018, 04:15:21 PM
Strom ICO is finished. But I think that such info will be used for other people. Binance, Kucoin are the best for me. They are really great.
Activity: 5
Merit: 254
January 02, 2018, 10:54:51 AM
I always use to exchange BTC with ETH in Hitbtc or Bittrex. Both are fine and very flexible for me but withdraw fee in Hitbtc is less than other exchanger i think.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
January 02, 2018, 03:25:03 PM
I recently registered on Binance and I like it. It does not need to pass the verification of identity, it is enough just to establish two-factor authentication. Daily withdrawal limit - 2 Bitcoin. It's great!
Pages:
Jump to: