Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best exchange sites? - page 14. (Read 23299 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 18, 2018, 08:25:45 PM
In my own experience in some of exchanges , the best for me are the bittrex , binance , kucoin , coinexchange . Those exchange sites are good in buying and in trading altcoins , bitcoin. In binance there is a low fee in withdrawing assets , and also in kucoin where they have their own application where you can buy , sell , trade your altcoins. And its faster in transactions in those exchanges sites.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
February 18, 2018, 08:03:06 PM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

I think Binance is really so good both for it's fastest growing popularity and high trading volume... make sure u get an account there
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 07:53:09 PM
Just simply google top exchanges, for newbies or purely traders just using high volume exchanges will be the best. almost all of this exchanges are the same in features and security so i think the famous ones will be the best one.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:42:50 PM
I have been in crypto for 3 months now. Currently the biggest ones are by far the best in terms of performance, withdrawal speed and in general also high quality coins.
I'm using Binance, Bitfinex and Bittrex and all three of them are really great. For new coins from the ICO I can recommend using KuCoin.
Activity: 34
February 18, 2018, 07:15:10 PM
Binance - appeared only in 2017, but already managed to win high popularity among traders (immediately entered the top of the best). Initially, it was created by professionals under the current market requirements. It is located in Hong Kong and is subject to its legislation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 07:48:01 PM
For the best exchange site, i should prefer to bitfinex. Because it is the world’s largest exchange by volume, with high liquidity, and it also has a range of an advanced features including margin trading. It lacks the choice of a coins, but in almost every other respect, Bitfinex is the gold standard for cryptocurrency exchanges, and it's highly recommended by traders.

Its highly recommended because its one of good exchange.
To look further, i will prefer bittrex and binance. I dont think that bitfinex has the largest trading volume.
I think bittrex is larger volume than bitfinex.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
February 15, 2018, 06:43:38 PM
Binance is indeed doing a great job!
I admire the success of binance for a small amount of time they have gathered millions of users already who are happy with their service.

Before it was the domination of bittrex and polonie but now it seems that its a crowd favorite so I also used binance and all I can say it is satisfying.

Despite of FUDs that also spread by McAfee on his twitter account, binance is making its security stronger.
Activity: 84
February 15, 2018, 06:12:54 PM
Personally I prefer mercatox, they charge low transaction fees especially on ETH and btc, I love the interface it is easy to use although lack stop limit function offered by bittrex
Activity: 26
February 15, 2018, 06:05:55 PM
Binance is indeed doing a great job!
Activity: 350
February 15, 2018, 05:46:25 PM
if you want to exchange btc with ether , then best site is wex.nz .
bcoz here no deposit fees , and withdrawal fee of ether is just 0.03 ether and instant withdrawal .
even in congestion , they used 100 gwei gas fee so that users get their withdrawal without any issue .
Activity: 238
February 15, 2018, 05:18:25 PM
I think, poloniex is best this time. also binance will good of future
Coinbase, Kraken, Bitfinex, poloniex and Bitstamp are the best cryptocurrency exchange sites available out there in my opinion. They all have been open for many years and have shown over time seriousness and stellar customer service.
Activity: 337
Bet2dream.com
February 15, 2018, 03:21:28 PM
I have used Bittrex as one of the best exchanging sites ever, there are lots of exchanging sites you can actually used but its up to you were do you prefer with. These are exchanging sites i have tested and used already first the Binance , Poloniex , and also the last but not the least Bittrex.
Activity: 87
February 15, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
Bittrex , poloniex ,Binance is good exchanges. Now again bittrex giving chance to new registration.
Activity: 292
February 15, 2018, 11:12:22 AM
saya pikir yang terbaik adalah yobit apa lagi kalau kita akan melakukan withdraw.
Activity: 40
February 15, 2018, 10:58:32 AM
I think, poloniex is best this time. also binance will good of future
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
February 15, 2018, 10:56:25 AM
Bittrex, binance and poloniex are best exchanges.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
February 15, 2018, 10:10:03 AM
For the best exchange site, i should prefer to bitfinex. Because it is the world’s largest exchange by volume, with high liquidity, and it also has a range of an advanced features including margin trading. It lacks the choice of a coins, but in almost every other respect, Bitfinex is the gold standard for cryptocurrency exchanges, and it's highly recommended by traders.
Activity: 238
February 15, 2018, 08:53:50 AM
I use several exchanges in order not to keep all my capital in one place. There are Bittrex, Binance and Bitfinex exchanges.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
actually i prefer to exchange with using etherdelta, but for now this etherdelta again error and often experience hack
Activity: 23
February 14, 2018, 05:57:57 PM
It's been a month and a half since CoinBase started working on my support case and they haven't done anything, so now my place to buy coins with fiat is Gemini.

KuCoin is good, Binance is good.

Bancor is decentralized, so I like that one too.
Pages:
Jump to: