Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best exchange sites? - page 22. (Read 23299 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 12:09:01 PM
Hello Guys , Kindly check out my YOUTUBE and steemit post for this ICO Review , u can decide for yourself whether if you want to invest

The 1-st aggregator of crypto liquidity
Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates in one place
100% dividend distribution among token holders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGJjXfBw9SU

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/super-high-dividend-ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng

https://imgur.com/a/cYlni -> This picture is the estimated dividends that u will be getting  every month !!!!!

#STeX #ICO #TokenSale #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #InitialCoinOffering #ETH #TokenSale #ethereum #blockchain

Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
December 21, 2017, 08:20:06 AM
i would prefer to bittrex, polo is good too

Before I used to tell that bittrex is good exchange but for the updates that they are implementing right now I can't say anymore that they are the good one but hence the way I see that more valuable exchange is the Binance and Okex this site are less hassle with great whale volumes which can make the coins pump more and we can even earn with riding with the whales.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
December 21, 2017, 08:15:42 AM
i would prefer to bittrex, polo is good too
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
December 21, 2017, 07:43:43 AM
exchanger is the prime factor of online virtual currency. there are many exchanger sites such as coinbase,etherdelta,bittrex,cryptophia,hitbtc,etc.  above all i like etherdelta and bittrex the best.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 06:09:11 AM
there are many exchanges but according to my opinion CIONBASE,BITTREX are best. there are also many more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 21, 2017, 05:33:59 AM
The best exchange btc to ethereum sites are cryptocurrency exchange,coinbase,bittrexand bitstamp.
Activity: 378
December 07, 2017, 04:51:17 AM
in my opinion, it is better to use for exchange https://coinsmarkets.com/
constantly doing there exchanges, all very quickly and with a good course
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
December 07, 2017, 03:18:57 AM
hitbtc, bittrex, and poloniex are the best exchange sites since there are a huge amount of trading volume there and the market is very active throughout the day. ED and livecoin i think both are fine in their own.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 07, 2017, 03:09:59 AM
this now poloniex and bittrex is the best exchanger
poloniex very low withdraw fee, another bittrex and poloniex , hitbtc is good too

Thank you for your information, actually i want to try to use trading to double my bitcoin and now i do some research about trading and Bittrex is my first option to trade my altcoin because there's so many user use that exchanger, so i want to try that and also Etherdelta.
Activity: 42
December 07, 2017, 02:16:52 AM
Poloniex, Gdax, Bitfinex, Ether Delta, Hit Btc, these are my go to exchange sites. Gdax has the best user interface but it only trades BTC, ETH and LTC.
Activity: 537
December 07, 2017, 02:09:13 AM
My opinion Bittren and Poloniex is the best exchange site. Bitrex is simple and easy to use. and poloniex is good one with very low withdraw fee.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 06, 2017, 03:10:43 AM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?
What do you want to know, what is best exchange or is it safe to participate in ico?
Choosing exchange depends on which altcoin you want to trade, if you want to exchange bitcoin to ether you can do that in every exchange. About storm ico - do research.
I think that it is not necessary to look far for the exchanger, it's better to pay attention to the etherDelta exchanger. The fact is that, despite the low prices, this track is quite reliable and does not cause censures.
Activity: 148
December 06, 2017, 01:36:49 AM
My exchange best is HitBTC,vipbitcoin and cryptopia
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 05, 2017, 02:49:50 PM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?
What do you want to know, what is best exchange or is it safe to participate in ico?
Choosing exchange depends on which altcoin you want to trade, if you want to exchange bitcoin to ether you can do that in every exchange. About storm ico - do research.
Activity: 77
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
December 05, 2017, 12:35:41 PM
Hye well-wishers

There are a lot of suggestions. I use poloniex, bittrex regularly but have used numerous exchanges without issue.

But the main things are liquidity - how fast the transaction takes place and the legitimacy of the trading platform.  Open accounts in different exchanges. You need to become comfortable with what's out there.
Activity: 266
December 05, 2017, 09:07:11 AM
Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex. Binance is a fast growing one.   
Activity: 336
December 05, 2017, 08:23:55 AM
my favourite is Bittrex
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
December 05, 2017, 07:52:20 AM
You can Find all exchanges site here: http://cryptocreed.com/list-of-altcoin-bitcoin-exchanges-sites/
We are adding best sites here.
Activity: 154
December 05, 2017, 07:42:47 AM
I use Bittrex and Poloniex.
Polo for mining, Bittrex for tradind
Cashout with bestexchange)
Pages:
Jump to: