Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best exchange sites? - page 18. (Read 23299 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
in my opinion Bittrex and Poloniex are the best exchange sites. Bittrex is simple and easy to use. and poloniex is good with very low withdrawal costs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
January 16, 2018, 06:19:30 PM
Poloniex, Bittrex , Binance (very loyal and comfortable exchange, you can withdraw without verification 2 btc), Bitfinex, Kucoin (the new one, but a large selection of necessary coins). So, at your place i would sign up in every one of this list!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 08:10:20 AM
The best exchanges site?
there are lots of exchangers out there. I recommend to use polonix., yobit ,hitbtc and bitrex. each exchanger has advantages and disadvantages. if you are looking for an exchanger with a low fee , you could choose polonix. hitbtc is good exhanges friend.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:53:59 AM
I'm using Cryptopia and is white good, we made a telegram group too for sharing with other members http://t.me/CryptoPumpingIT
Activity: 81
January 16, 2018, 07:37:57 AM
yeah! Binance user here!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 143
January 16, 2018, 05:29:11 AM
There are a lot of exchange sites nowadays, i think bittrex and binance are the best so far. They are user-friendly sites, it shows charts and is good for trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
I just registered in Binance because my bounty manager suggested me to register. He told me that it is one of the best exchange now for trading. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
January 14, 2018, 09:57:22 AM
hello,
Right now it is binance, bittrex, poloniex are the best exchange sites. Cool
Activity: 121
Merit: 7
◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale
January 14, 2018, 08:57:50 AM
Bittrex is a good exhange platform. But its interface is a con, so I recommend Binance. It has good interface, perfect for newbies and beginners to start trading with. All you need is a little bit of knowledge how the charts, candles, and graphs work and how to interpret them. Goodluck on trading! Smiley
Activity: 350
January 14, 2018, 08:29:42 AM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

I like to use for such exchanges, my favorite exchanges are BINANCE, CRYPTOPIA, HITBTC. Each of them is good and safe in its own right therefore the criterion of choice is the smallest commission, otherwise you can choose any of them
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
January 14, 2018, 08:11:19 AM
Almost all of my friends recommend the orderbook.io . But I didn't use or experience their service right now since I'm a newbie in this community. But looks like the bittrex is the MVP of this thread. I gonna check it too!
Activity: 89
January 14, 2018, 06:31:35 AM
There are now a lot of exchange site on Internet.. Its difficult to find the best sites.. I use some exchanges site and they are Bittrex, Poloniex and Yobit.. I use bittrex for bitcoin and ethereum.. And I also like Yobit because of no withdraw limit..
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
January 14, 2018, 04:52:48 AM
Binance is also good exchange site. They only put lower fees on exchange and you won't be having difficult at trading because the user's interface is very friendly. Your account is likely more secured also in Binance because you can put another security to your login like sms verification and google authentication in the profile.
There are lots of exchanges are available but now a days many exchanges stopped new registrations and some have limited amount of users per day so you have to pick up the exchange without these issue.I think Poloniex don't have any restrictions for new users so it is better to use poloniex exchange for now.And Poloniex have low fee structure when compared to other exchanges like Binance and Bittrex.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 14, 2018, 04:43:13 AM
Binance is also good exchange site. They only put lower fees on exchange and you won't be having difficult at trading because the user's interface is very friendly. Your account is likely more secured also in Binance because you can put another security to your login like sms verification and google authentication in the profile.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
January 14, 2018, 01:43:58 AM
Since i involved in crypto market, i mostly used yobit.net but recently i started using binance for cryptocurrency exchange between other currencies and i feel very satisfied with their fee structure. They charge less fee on transfers than other exchanges and it is instant. Withdrawal from binance to external wallet is also smooth and never stucks like bittrex and poloniex, you can transact upto 2 btc per 24 hours without being verified
Activity: 378
January 14, 2018, 12:18:45 AM
You can see the eth market here coinmarketcap and choose the exchanger you like.
I give you some references to popular exchanger.
Binance
Poloniex
Bittrex
I agree with you, because not all the coins support the website exchange that we want.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
January 14, 2018, 12:06:51 AM
Hye well-wishers
   I have some bitcoins and need to exchange them with etherum. I want  to Participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale. So need to know what are the best exchange sites where i can exchange btc to etherum.? Besides anyone has well known about storm token crowdsale? Is it safe to participate Storm ICO program?

I did not try the other exchange site that they mentioned from the comment but from the start i am using binance i dont know what is the difference between those sites and binance, but you can look for the exchange site that has low fees and more investors.
Activity: 198
January 13, 2018, 11:40:54 PM
Etherdelta getting slower again..i think its not good anymorr
Etherdelta is good exchange were you can buy cheap tokens before they pump and hit major exchanges , but trading on etherdelta is risky ,traders lost thier money on that exchange.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 11:31:47 PM
Bittrex and binance for me is the only best exchanges so far. I dont recommend other exchanges except those two. Hope some exchanges will follow binance and bittrex.
Activity: 210
January 13, 2018, 10:21:33 PM
this now poloniex and bittrex is the best exchanger
poloniex very low withdraw fee, another bittrex and poloniex , hitbtc is good too

Best exchanger is no best. All have disadvantages. But i think bittrex is good exchanger to buy or sell bitcoin.
About hitbtc, its good if you trade top altcoin but dont trade ico token in hitbtc because the price is higher.
Pages:
Jump to: