Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best exchange sites? - page 15. (Read 23299 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 05:41:20 PM
The best exchanges from my viewpoint for bitcoin are as follows:

1. Coinbase exchange - Very good reputation, low transaction fees
2. CoinMama - Accept credit cards, fast transactions, great user interface
3. CEX.IO - strong reputation, high purchase limits
4. Bitstamp - highly respected and reliable currency exchange, low transaction fees, the largest history of all

I would also still include Poloniex or Cryptopia which also often used and I am satisfied with them. These two mainly for the other altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
February 14, 2018, 04:35:43 PM
if I think cryptopia exchange is good, several times I see so coin up will skyrocket to high volume. to my knowledge it does not happen in other exchange.
Cryptopia is also a good exchange but I don't use it to trade cause I feel it's not secure enough to hold my coin and token in here. Beside it's a little bit slower than other exchange like Bittrex or Binance. For now I'm using Bittrex and Binance to trade but I often use Binance more than Bittrex cause I often use smartphone more than computer in a day and Binance has mobile trading app, it's very convinient Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 04:11:57 PM
There are many many exchange sites but I use Bittrex, Yobit and Poloniex. I used bittrex for BTC and eth. I want to use Poloniex for easy to use and user friendly. This site is easy to use and easy to run to get started.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 14, 2018, 12:40:27 AM
if I think cryptopia exchange is good, several times I see so coin up will skyrocket to high volume. to my knowledge it does not happen in other exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
February 13, 2018, 09:57:15 PM
To me is Idex but binance is also good
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:22:48 PM
I prefer Bittrex, binance and kucoin. they always perform well except binance lately but normally my favourite exchange.
Activity: 210
February 13, 2018, 04:46:37 PM
Some of the best Bitcoin/cryptocurrency exchanges are as under:
Coinbase is considered by many as the best exchange for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Kraken is one of the best Bitcoin/ cryptocurrency exchanges.
BitFinex claims to be the largest and most advanced Bitcoin trading platform
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 04:20:13 PM
Binion is also a good place to exchange. They just lower the commissions for the exchange, and you will not be difficult to trade, because the user interface is very friendly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 13, 2018, 12:37:46 PM
Binance ,kucoin and bittrex that is my top 3 exchanges so far.
I removed cryotopia and hitbtc on my list because they are having bad feedbacks last month.

Binance is seems most findable trading site and recently they are accepting the new registration as well.So if you are new comers to the crypto trading platform this one would the decent choice among every trading sites.
I see some people like you suggesting the Kucoin exchange but it does not have the same view like having about bitrex or polenix site.
hitbtc allows the many new tokens but does not seems trusted for the trading all the time.
Activity: 294
February 13, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
actually all the exchanger is good, with all the shortcomings and advantages of each, but which until now I think the best is yobit especially if we will do withdraw
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
Binance ,kucoin and bittrex that is my top 3 exchanges so far.
I removed cryotopia and hitbtc on my list because they are having bad feedbacks last month.
Activity: 252
February 13, 2018, 10:05:23 AM
HitBTC is one of the best exchanger, where you can exchanging your coins frequently and smoothly!

But I've heard a lot that on HitBTC are always having issue with withdrawals? Is that true or not? I want to assure first before register and transfer my funds there. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 36
February 11, 2018, 01:41:45 PM
HitBTC is one of the best exchanger, where you can exchanging your coins frequently and smoothly!
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 11, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
I prefer using the Coin Exchange. I have already used it and for me it is good. I have not heard any bad news regarding Coin Exchange because it is working fine and they are updating what is happening in the Exchange via their Twitter account.
Activity: 71
Merit: 6
CryptoNerd.io
February 11, 2018, 08:36:27 AM
Yobit have no limit withdraw.

yobit is very.... ehm...

meh, you will see for yourself. See zurcoin thread. You will understand
Activity: 364
February 11, 2018, 05:57:48 AM
Bittrex and Poloniex are the best exchange sites. Also I like the crypto exchange Etherdelta. All new crypto coins, I buy at Etherdelta.
Activity: 69
February 11, 2018, 04:47:01 AM
Bittrexx, Binance, Kucoin

this is my best list of exchange nowaday that i used, and never got problem using that exchange
Activity: 84
February 11, 2018, 02:01:44 AM
ı prefer cobinhood because there is no exchange fee at cobinhood, thats why ı use cobinhood
Activity: 308
February 11, 2018, 12:57:28 AM
The best exchange sites are bittrex and poloniex. Bittrex is one of the popular exchange sites and has a low fees when you widthraw. It has a good quality in exchanging coins. The other one is poloniex, it is good too and it has a little bit fees. Both bittrex and poloniex are best exchange sites that may everyone use for the market's exchange.

Temporary site is bittrex and poloniex, but do not forget vip bro, because i like to play in vip in indonesia, true you say, bittrex, poloniex easy transact with low cost, while vip transaction is also easy, slightly high for transaction fee.

Activity: 79
February 10, 2018, 11:07:31 PM
I really like bittrex and yobit. Through this discussion, I know more about other exchange sites
Pages:
Jump to: