Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user? - page 5. (Read 2085 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 15
I additionally think the greatest test in bitcoin is the application. Fortunately as of late, advanced cash is being known by an ever increasing number of individuals. Our people group is extending each day. The terrible news is that most governments are suspicious or even contradicted to the exceptional cash. This is surely knew, in light of the fact that bitcoin will grab the control of the legislature and different divisions.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
I think the biggest challenge is the legalize cryptocurrency isn't solved yet.

It's not that I don't want crypto currencies to be legalized but I guess it is fine how it is right now.

The second is hacking of wallets.

Hacking of wallets? Can a wallet be hacked? I don't think that will be that easy since as far as I know, exchanges are the one being hacked and not the wallet of users.
Activity: 294
There are some common challenges users can  first is the concept of the bitcoin you should have deep understanding to understand this bitcoin system second is the scammers and hackers that are unstoppable that's why people are afraid to use bitcoin and the unpredictable price of bitcoin. To prevent all of this or overcome we should be more careful and have long patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The most common stuff for bitcoin users are slow transactions because nobody likes to pay fees, very difficult to buy/sell because of volatile price and also probably scammers are problem.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

One of the many challenges for a bitcoin user is a scam, of course if you're smart enough or well aware on how bitcoin works you can prevent that, but for some BTC users are still lacking of knowledge or experience that scammers takes advantage of
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
For an investors common challenges they will face is volatility. For a mass adoption, government regulations is the leading hindrances regarding this matter. Another big challenge of Bitcoin we should take consider is it can be used as scamming tools by notorious and greedy peoples which caused bad reputation to Bitcoin's name.
Activity: 238
In general, users are very complaining about the security problem. There are many questions about which wallet is reliable.
With the advent of technology, security problems emerge. However, it's a big problem with hackers.
Activity: 196
I think the biggest challenge is the legalize cryptocurrency isn't solved yet. The second is hacking of wallets. Besides, it's volatility.
Activity: 378
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.

I think, the biggest challenge oc cryptocurrency is the government, yes cryptocurrencies are a great help to people, for it brings convinience and great advantages for us people. Now if the government say that cryptocurrencies should be banned then we got nothing to do but to ban it, hopefully the government would see the great advantage that cryptocurrency brings.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
First is that it is risky to go into. At times, it goes down but sometimes it bounces back. None of us know what will happen in this cryptocurrency and I think that is the biggest challenge every btc user faces.
Invesment in bitcoin have risk cause the value is unstable this is the challenge facing of bitcoin cause we don't know when it up or down. But all investors are positive thinker that bitcoin will rise and give high profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
we should know.
The common challenges a lot of bitcoin investors experience is the fact that bitcoin is highly unstable therefore endangering their investments in a possible failure especially for those investors that pumped lesser amounts of money than those that bought more cryptocurrencies. There is no possible way to prevent this from happening but keeping a good mindset and a positive spirit on investing with bitcoin helps vastly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
The challenges for bitcoin user is that every trabsaction we have made. Aside from being risky, the gas fee of transaction could drain your balances. Yet we cant prevent it, we just need to accept it.
Activity: 266
As a bitcoin holder, the most challenging for me is the volatility of prices especially in dumping season since i still consider as newbie in this crypto world. But as time goes by, i am also aware that there are more challenges for me that will arise and bigger that what i think it is right now. Like how to secure my investment since hackers are all over right now. Day by day my worries got deeper.

I agree that volatility is one of the biggest challenges that Bitcoin has been facing right now. I think there are no effective ways to stop this. The Bitcoin market will always be volatile because the buys and sells of Bitcoin all over the world are changing every once in a while. The prices therefore are also very shaky. It cannot stop stagnant for even a short while.
Volatile is the biggest challenge and its the best challenge to make high profit. Without volatile, bitcoin is nothing.
Who will invest in bitcoin if the market flat? Nobody. Who will trade bitcoin if no volatile? Nobody too. So we have to keep the volatile of bitcoin very well.
Activity: 97
I think instability is the major challenge here, because you can just wake up one morning to find out that your 100 BTC has fallen down to 10 BTC, when you must have made plans for it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
The common challenges for Bitcoin users are too many you have to be patience all the time and there is not fix rate or income in Bitcoin as long as you know what to do with your coins. When the time is right and when you see that in the exchange site your coins has a price sell it. And the most challenging part is when you do trading because you have to learn the right strategy and you must updated in the pricing of your coins when it gets high and low. You can't predict the price of your coins.
Activity: 308
The common challenge for bitcoin users should be that Bitcoin will easily receive market influence, price volatility will be particularly large, and it will be difficult to predict future developments
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Bitcoin has become a popular digital currency all over the world, but bitcoin is facing many challenges:
_ Lack of community understanding.
_ Payment issues.
_ Issues of acceptance.
Activity: 152
The challenge for bitcoin users is that the price is unpredictable and can go down anytime. That's probably one of the challenges you have to face. And many more because many risks for bitcoin users.
copper member
Activity: 280
The biggest challenge for Bitcoin User is Bitcoin Price. We are afraid of investing in Bitcoin. If there is no price down of Bitcoin, due to which there will be no damage to us. Because Bitcoin's prices are up and down all the time. This is the main challenge every bitcoin user faces.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
For me I think the major challenge is the volatility.  I mean people are afraid of losing their capitals due to dips BItcoin experience rapidly without warning. Just imagine a drip from 20k to 6k in matter of months. If this can be reduced I think BItcoin will be a major player when it comes to currencies and asset
Pages:
Jump to: