Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user? - page 7. (Read 2085 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
I also think the biggest challenge in bitcoin is the application. The good news is that in recent years, digital money is being known by more and more people
Activity: 182
The challenges in Bitcoin are as numerous as we can count but most times it has to do with price instability. This always a problem for people who want to buy units of the coins but are worried about when to buy and when not to. Today price is high, tomorrow you check it has dropped drastically.

The best way to prevent such is to keep it in mind that prices are bound to fall or rise at anytime, knowing that will prepare one against issue of disappointment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The common challenge in bitcoin is it's volatility. Because of unpredictable prices.
I think the common challenge in bitcoin are the value, cause the value is unpredictable we dont know what happen tomorrow when it down or up, investing in bitcoin  have lot's of risk because of the value but we are optimistic mind that bitcoin will win all challenges and will rise and shine again.
Activity: 50
I think as New Bie the main challenge in securing the bitcoin price is already a joint responsibility, so we must maintain the stability of the price to stay safe. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 409
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

I think the most common challenge for bitcoin users is panic in itself because of the unstable bitcoin price, the price that can increase at any time and at any time can go down is a challenge that must be faced for bitcoin users.
Activity: 12
I do think that some point

1. The rising and falling of values are unpredictible.  Once you make a wrong move,  it will be a great loss.
2. As it is unpredictable,  always buy BTC when it is at its Lowest Value. That way risks are lowest.
3. Always have patience, and intelligence in mind.  Keep updated to how BTC will be valued at a certain time
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Bitcoin was created 10 years ago. It is a fast, cost-effective payment method. Many people make a lot of profit from bitcoin but bitcoin's users have to undergo many challenges such as the price of bitcoin varies constantly. Many governments do not accept bitcoin.
Activity: 346
Strangely enough, but the problem, to which class of assets belongs Bitcoin, has not yet been resolved at the official level. Trade resources operating on the principle of decentralization, due to the precedents of scandalous bankruptcy of such sites, are slowly gaining popularity and speed. The next problem is scalability. The recent processes for the approval of the ETF fund of the Winklewoss brothers could change much in the alignment of forces towards alternative monetary units, but as reality has shown, the official is not yet ready to recognize the new phenomenon as an irreversible standard of the future. and the last - the role and influence of China in the global adoption of Bitcoin is an indisputable argument.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I think there are many common challenges that bitcoin should be against, most commonly the challenge of the high cost of shipping when bitcoin prices go up, for example when the bitcoin price is $ 20k then the shipping cost will cost very much.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

for me the most bitcoin challenge. for you to try out because we do not know when the value of each coin is greater than ever. Smiley
Activity: 126
as time passes, more and more people find out about bitcoin and more of them start using it. some traders and some users and they all make the ecosystem grow. crypto is a challenge for the country's currency, is not polluted and stamped by government regulations and the biggest challenge for bitcoin holders is the frequent decline in value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think that everyone who own bitcoins nowadays have many different chalanges. For me perosnaly it's high fees for transactions, in other cases need to wait a year...
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
Some of the challenges that a person must overcome is facing the truth that bitcoin's price will never stay the same and will definitely rise and fall from time to time. Another is that bitcoin can be earned easily but not considered "sure money". It is not preventable and the only way to face those challenges is to just research more about bitcoin to gain knowledge and accept the reality that they are risking their money in bitcoin

The biggest problem faced by bitcoin user is probably the national policy that affects and may limit their usage of bitcoin. Bitcoin price that is very unstable which ncreases and decreases anytime. Risk and volatility of bitcoin prices and some of the campaigns are a scam.
Activity: 276
When I read “common challenges”, the first thing that comes in my mind is the dropping value of the bitcoin. There are some people who felt pressured and just sell their bitcoin because the value keeps goong down. But the real challenge occurs in the patience of the holder. If he/she can hold on and wait for the time for the value to rise up once again.
Activity: 98
for me the common challenge we have for bitcoin users is that the bitcoin price drops suddenly but we still do not quit as a bitcoiners we do not give up, and besides all these restrictions are just a matter of time, these two countries will not prohibit bitcoin in the meantime, as practically all over the world the crypto currency is already used,Then if BTC will be legalized it will be used to pay online transactions.
Activity: 113
Challenges in bitcoin is not about the threat that it might end as what prognosis of everyone. But for me the challenges everyday is the security. It is always the thing we really don't want to happen, that someone might get our virtuals real quick.
Activity: 96
I think there are some challenges that must be faced bitcoin, the most noticeable is the challenge of Government in some countries prohibiting the circulation of bitcoin if bitcoin can be used across the country without any restrictions the Government has certainly the price of the bitcoin became very expensive and increasingly difficult to be obtained.
Activity: 49
I think there are some challenges that must be faced bitcoin, the most noticeable is the challenge of Government in some countries prohibiting the circulation of bitcoin if bitcoin can be used across the country without any restrictions the Government has certainly the price of the bitcoin became very expensive and increasingly difficult to be obtained.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?
Emotion is the most common challenge to being able to use a bitcoin, many challenges we face when we use Bitcoin, one that we need to invest, and to wait for the right time. when using Bitcoin we also have a great time to wait for the right.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
There are 7 Biggest Challenges Facing Bitcoin:
1) Volatility
2) Ease of use
3) Widespread acceptance
4) Potential for theft
5) Reputation for criminal activity
6) Tax issues
7) Scalability

We can face those challenges by supporting bitcoin continuously.
Pages:
Jump to: