Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user? - page 8. (Read 2085 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

Every bitcoin user fears the risk that they took. Surely they know the risks of any investment but there is still the fear of losing regardless how small. Even the most patient investors tends to panic sometimes. To counter this, most of them focus their attention to other things like work or family. So at least try to avoid over thinking about bitcoin and gather faith for this industry.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.

I think the common challenges from bitcoin users is that they are in panic when the price is going down and they don't know what to do when the price is continuing to fall down. To overcome that challenge, we should stay calm and have patience and think positive that the price of bitcoin will rise again. And the other challenge is the users that believing in fake news.
Activity: 602
we should know.

I think the most common challenge for bitcoin users is they become panic when the value goes down, I think patience is the most challenging in bitcoin, because bitcoin users are faced with losses and profits, so time management is important.
Activity: 223
The challenges for the users of bitcoin is the emotion. I think the emotion is the no. 1 enemy of a traders and thats how they loss money because of that. They will make greedy to sell for small amount of profit. Some users scared in news so they sell their holdings they dont know that is a fake news.
Activity: 176
The biggest challenge here is how the government accept bitcoin and how we can do our task here and how to gain profit in spite of the value of btc now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
we should know.

Cryptocurrency is rapidly being known in the whole world, that is a great news, but the real problem and what I think is the real problem is, how people would react about it, would they accept this new system?. Nowadays, many young people and young investors are accepting bitcoin and the cryptocommunity very well, but the problem is the older generation, having these new system is just too difficult for them to understand, but I believe, in time, everyone will accept this new system.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
The most common challenge for new users is getting to know the various things of Bitcoin like which wallet to use, which trustable exchange to buy bitcoins from, how to receive bitcoins, etc. Another common challenge faced by everyone is how much transaction fees to pay so that they don't end up paying more while also getting the transaction confirmed faster.
Too many options available. Many options are not always a good thing, we may have trouble because we are confused about which one we should choose. Sometimes little choice will be better. But the facilities we want may not exist. For all these things, the solution is just one, we must learn a lot about all things related to bitcoin and still update the information in order to compare things one with another thing.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
we should know.
The challenges that bitcoins are facing right now was the price votality in which if price falls holders and investors going crazy over it,most if them do panic selling inorder to cut their losses without having profit and as they dump the price continue to fall because panic selling contributes alot in the falling of bitcoins price continously.Another thing is bitcoin was being used by some fraudulent acts and illegal activities,it compromise alot on bitcoins credibility since it is a currency that has changed different lives to be wealthy.
Activity: 156
The common challenges that bitcoin user facing now is the transaction time and also the transaction fee. It is hard to make decision also because the  system is decentralized.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has been in the market for quite some time now. It has marked its name in the market. But some of the common challenges bitcoin is facing is how people adopt bitcoin
Activity: 112
There is no big challenges of BTC. The only challenge is price drop. It's such problem if people do panic sell and it's will make profit when the price recover. I know it's hard and need some patience but we must try that.
Activity: 75
we should know.

The challenges of facing bitcoin Is have a potential
For theft it exist that make bitcoin virtually is impossible to steal
But require significantly more effort on the part of users
And with online bitcoin wallets there some chance
That the currency could be stolen and its happened.
What you say is not wrong, there are often errors about theft and security hacking that occur in different exchanges and businesses.
but security systems have evolved quickly, such as wallet encryption, offline wallets, hardware wallets, and some signature transactions.
Activity: 100
I think most common challenge is Security, CloudFish developed a security platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their assets stored in the cloud using blockchain technology. it use machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.
copper member
Activity: 497
we should know.

The most common challenge for bitcoin users is the bitcoin price movement where bitcoin can go up and down, and for that bitcoin users have to prepare for bitcoin price movement.
Activity: 72
For me the challenges that Bitcoin is still facing is  widely acceptance. Bitcoin isn't still widely used and some countries are even banning it. If some major online retailers will accept Bitcoin to be one of its payment system, it could be a big help on adoption of Bitcoin.
Activity: 340
we should know.
There are many challenges that every users has experienced one of this is the volatility of bitcoin. Volatility of bitcoin is good when you perform it in smart way. You will buy at a low value and wait until it reach your satisfaction. But today the value is not that good since 5 months straight the value is always in low. To prevent it, don't always look for the value, instead trust bitcoin.
Activity: 70
the most acute problem is mentality and loyalty, people have stopped trusting new technologies, especially when when it comes to finance
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I think that common challenge for bitcoin user is how to report tax from bitcoin income.
In the most countries bitcoin is not recognized as money or financial asset
So, how to report tax is really very difficult question.
Activity: 196
I think the most common challenge if a bitcoin user is to face the price market is going down or high as fast as they can. You cannit predict when or how ut works. You cannot control and also our emotions for seeing the price gies up and up. I couldnt imagine myself when the price last time goes to up faster.
Activity: 68
The most challenges for bitcoin user that need to face is when the price is moving higher and lower with fast.They cannot control their emotion to see the price.We all know that bitcoin is not us freely accepted all over the world.More people are finding out about bitcoin and more of them are starting to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: