Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user? - page 21. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 103
I think the common challenges for bitcoin user, first thing is the net, without internet, we cannot do any transactions, the next thing i think is our devices, sometimes they a rr too slow, and there ate times when we needed them the most, the battery dies out or the power is out. The next challange I se is lack of bitcoin ATMs, it is true that we are on a bull run right now, and cashing out seems to be nice, but there are only few ATMs out there, then I guess the hassle of of our own 2fa, though it is good for security, sometimes it is annoying, when you are trying to get into an exchange, but in totality, all of it is not that of a challenge once you got used to it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I believe that there is lack of awareness among the general public and Bitcoin users too about the core of Bitcoin. In the first case, most of the people believe that it is illegal to use Bitcoin or it is kind of scam or MLM scheme. In the second case, we know what happened recently after the rally, there was a panic selling wave in the market and most of the newbies suffered from it. We need to build awareness about Bitcoin and crypto on the ground level to inculcate the habit of using it as a payment system. I believe that we should work on it on priority basis on our individual level.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
i see the main challenge for bitcoin user is hacking of wallets that the major threat every bitcoin user face
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?
For me as a user the common challenges I am facing rightnow is how I can manage my time well or shall I say a Time Management. Being a user of bitcoin we should manage our time well, we have a lot of works to do and at the same time doing bitcoin. If you dont manage your time well it can cause lack of sleep, so you will get tired every time you will go to your work. We can face those challenges through reminding our self that we are doing it because of our family. We are sacrificing our time just to give them a descent life.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
My government see bitcoin as criminal money but I see bitcoin as great investment like never before !
I'm surprise that bitcoin able beat gold market.

Of course my government forbid bitcoin with the reason in order to protect people from bad things that can happen on bitcoin usage.
So it's the matter of time before they try to adopt in legal way !
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.

It's almost the same for all of us, the high and erratic volatility rate bitcoins has clearly affects most of us and altcoins in the market.
Each time it goes up or down abruptly changes altcoin's price quality in mere seconds. But it's also a good time to buy crypto so it's
still healthy in a way. Increasing service fees and the upcoming foretold regulation and acceptance, that's something that's been
circulating around. A lot of nations are able to embrace and accept bitcoins, others are still on the process of accepting or banning.
But regardless of all the challenges, there are formidable solutions but for the ones that hasn't happened yet, all we can do to prepare
is to support, plan, strategize, invest and anticipate for the best.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I will list down some common challenges for Bitcoin users that I know of.
Patience- since the price of Bitcoin is volatile, some of us can't wait and they just want to trade their Bitcoin into real cash with haste.
scammers- though, this is actually everyone's discretion. I still believe that we're still having some troubles with those scammers who use Bitcoin to take advantages on Us
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
You said it already its going to be a long ride.
At that long span of waiting what else could you do to maintain your balance.

1. How will you protect your bitcoin? First it is your identity that needs to be protected. Email accounts and every account on different websites should be change password once a month or twice. That should be mandatory because it could lead to a clue on how they can hack you.
2. During transactions use mixers and do not leak any information about yourself if not really needed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
I'll only give one challenge and its one of the most barriers in the cryptocurrency and bitcoin, its about how NOT to get scammed. Every bitcoin users and investors are afraid when they are facing Scammers, all that hard earned coins going to the hands of others. Be extra careful and be very wary of the thongs you are doing in the currency world. Do some research and ask some question on how you'll face this kind of challenge.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Average Internet user might have problems at the beginning with using Bitcoin properly. There are many guides on the Internet but some people still don't understand how they should keep their bitcoins safe. Bitcoin is accepted in many online shops so this isn't a problem anymore. Sometimes transaction fees are extremely high because the whole network is overloaded. This can't be easily solved so it will be a huge challenge for us and Bitcoin developers.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
The challenge facing bitcoin is the people who uses Bitcoin to promote their scams their using bitcoin to gather some customers also because of the popularity and trend of it and now because of that people think of it as a scam and also the other government also think the bitcoin as a scam and making it as a illegal to their country to face it maybe people needs to be open minded and other countries must accept bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
I think there are many challenges for bitcoin to deal with, but the most important thing is about bitcoin regulation because, with bitcoin regulation, bitcoin can fly freely, and also bitcoin transactions will be protected by the world.

and all we have to do now as bitcoin users is to give a good contribution for bitcoin and explain to society about the good side of bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
I think national policy is the biggest challenge for bitcoin.
The second is the emergence of quantum computers, which in the future may be able to crack bitcoin's private keys.

I agree, I think how the government is trying to harness or regulate bitcoin is the problem. They just can't accept that it will be hard to regulate and tax bitcoin. So they create regulations that somehow scares people and slow down the adoption.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
we should know.

The most challenging issues that's bitcoin facing right now are the country that banning Bitcoin for their countrymen,  there are really countries that banned Bitcoin due to being anonymity, cause if you make a single mistakes specially in paying some important bills you cannot reverse it anymore, that's the biggest problem that Bitcoin facing thru why some country's banning bitcoin totally.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
we should know.

Lol Smiley I would say the first challenge for the bitcoin user is the bitcoin user itself.  Because some might spreading fake news about bitcoin. 
They should avoid being panic by the fake news and selling their coins for low value.
This gives a great dump to the price of bitcoin in the cryptomarket. Trading is always unpredictable so we should have some patience before making a decision.
Activity: 6
The common challenge for bitcoin users should be that Bitcoin will easily receive market influence, price volatility will be particularly large, and it will be difficult to predict future developments.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
For those people who heard about bitcoin being in the news and they know that you have bitcoin but since the news is negative reporting about it being involved in illegal activities then they would just easily conclude that you are doing illegal activities as well. It is hard to convince close minded people and they are just brainwashed by the media. This is one of the challenge of a bitcoin user. It is better to keep our mouth shut and let them believe what they want to because eventually they will realize their mistake when more people are using it and they are still being negative about it. Another challenge is when people earn big amount of money through trading and your bank decided to suspend your account because you are a suspect of money laundering since you suddenly have a big amount of money. It can be easily proven when you show your trading history but some takes time to accept your evidence.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
I think guessing about the price,i think many investor had experience it,and im sure that we can avoid it by researching about reading the graph,it might be helful.as of now the price of bitcoin was quickly moving because of many people who invest on it.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin has been in the market for quite some time now. It has marked its name in the market. But some of the common challenges bitcoin is facing is how people adopt bitcoin. Some countries don't accept bitcoin yet. And I hope the time will come that bitcoin will be widely accepted around the world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
As of now, the problem I see that bitcoin users are facing is the regulation of cryptos in a country. Until now, no one knows how governments will act upon the current technology and how could they actually put taxes. It really confuses and threatens some or most of the users since they do not know how high they could probably get.
In some countries, like the Philippines, there are already fees for cryptos to be converted to fiat. There are not much of the stores accepting bitcoins that is why converting it to fiat is recently used. And today, taxes and regulations are still up in the news putting another burden to the users. Instead of putting stores first to implement the use of cryptos and to observe how effective it could have, they are starting to suck up from it as soon as possible. I can not really feel its convenience yet they are starting to get really annoying about fees.
Pages:
Jump to: