Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user? - page 24. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 22
I think national policy is the biggest challenge for bitcoin.
The second is the emergence of quantum computers, which in the future may be able to crack bitcoin's private keys.

The fact that some countries don't recognize bitcoin is the main challenge a bitcoin user can face since it's base on this on how we can send or even use bitcoin. The second one is probably the price of bitcoin is very unstable that could lead to the risky decision.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I think the biggest challenge facing Bitcoin is the sharp drop in Bitcoin prices. When buying Bitcoin at high prices, in the future the price may fall. So we will lose a great deal of capital. The second challenge is to prevent hackers from hacking into our BTC account. So we are always careful in dealing. I think that is the biggest risk when we hold the BTC.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
Some challanges are volatility, widesread acceptance, being potential for theft or being open to criminals, tax issues and scalability. Though bitcoin and general use of digital currency  is stil young, most of these problems can solved or work out with time.
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
The biggest challenge is security and complexity of storing and using bitcoins for the uninitiated. Most people also just hop on the hype train without carrying out due research and this saturates the market with quick profit seekers who lack the stomach to ride out price dips. Bitcoin is too complicated for the average user and there's no easy fix for that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Nowadays the common challenge we are all facing is the market volatility measure, it will slowly go up and suddenly decreases too, much more than the increase made. So loses we are experiencing are the common sentiments we all have today. And another challenge also we are facing with, is the acceptance of bitcoin to the market, that one day it will be a part of our payment system to anywhere like ordinary groceries and dapartment stores. And also we will consider the inluence to convince more investors come and join to make bitcoin more stronger.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

The biggest challenge for bitcoin users is the unexplainable value of coins. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it's a dump price. People are thinking if they are going to sell or to keep it hodl.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
these days it seems to me like the biggest challenge that newcomers (which are a big part of bitcoin users) are facing is all this FUD that is flying around. imagine you are new and want to know more about bitcoin and you keep hearing all this misinformation online from news sites, even big ones like Forbes and CNBC and all you can see is doomsday!
unfortunately we can not do anything about it. they will keep on spreading their FUD as much as they can.
I heard some major banks are involved and spreading this kind of fake news every day. but seriously this is affecting all crypto investors and newcomers are stepping back from this crypto investment. now the biggest challenge is how to convince people to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 149
Merit: 14
The most common concern expressed by crypto practitioners and experts is that there simply isn’t rapid enough adoption, largely due to the current complexity of using cryptocurrencies and secondarily due to fear.I choose to store some of my money in bitcoin, its buying power could climb or fall significantly by the time I leave. Most people simply don't want to deal with that level of currency risk. Before bitcoin achieves mainstream adoption as a currency, I believe the price is going to need to become much more stable.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
these days it seems to me like the biggest challenge that newcomers (which are a big part of bitcoin users) are facing is all this FUD that is flying around. imagine you are new and want to know more about bitcoin and you keep hearing all this misinformation online from news sites, even big ones like Forbes and CNBC and all you can see is doomsday!
unfortunately we can not do anything about it. they will keep on spreading their FUD as much as they can.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
As a currency, Bitcoin sounds perfect. But, like all creation, let alone the creation of man, there must be lack or incompetence. Here are the challenges that Bitcoin still faces:
Bictcoin still can not cope with too many deals. Bitcoin can only handle 5 transactions per second. If we compare with Visa, for example, Visa can do 2,000 transactions per second. Fortunately, many solutions are being worked out to increase transaction capabilities that can be done in seconds, without sacrificing the security aspects that are key to Bitcoin's success so far.
Bitcoin can be hacked, and some of this statement is true. Bitcoin on a grand scale can never be hacked by anyone. Hacking happens mostly due to the carelessness of private users. To be sure, to prevent this from happening, you should make sure your passwords are secure, and only you know. Another error also occurs if you send Bitcoin to the wrong account. Because of its uninterrupted nature (third party), the money sent will not be able to return, unless you can convince the recipient to return.
Activity: 168
First is that it is risky to go into. At times, it goes down but sometimes it bounces back. None of us know what will happen in this cryptocurrency and I think that is the biggest challenge every btc user faces.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I think national policy is the biggest challenge for bitcoin.
The second is the emergence of quantum computers, which in the future may be able to crack bitcoin's private keys.
youve got it right mate,the national policy is killing us now until this issue been cleared and provided by action.this will always push down crypto,since the governments wont let bitcoin of crypto holders get away without paying taxes,and the quantum computers that is a big threat to this community,as now many hacking issues been solved by more platforms and sites still more and more will come to make worst if this wont make solutions
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
The common challenges I face as a bitcoin investor is tge stereotyping of people towards me. They think that because it came from the internet, I'm already an online scammer. They think that because bitcoin's value is unstable, it wouldn't have a future. Apart from this however, the things that makes me scratch my head the most is bitcoin's unstable value. It makes it hard for me to pick a time for me to reap what I earned.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
The thing I worry most about is that governments would impose stricter regulations on crypto in general.
This could range from higher taxes on profits made or even the outright banning of certain forms of cryptocurrency.

I doubt that it would take too long before the EU comes with more regulations, I really hope they'll make them as permissive as possible.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
There are many challenges that we can encounter herein bitcoin world  like, how to be become more effective bitcoin user and how to perform our task smoothly.  As we can see there a lot of new policy in the forum like merit system, that we must to face it, because we are a member of this  forum, and for easy to adopt what really happened we need to accept whatever happened.

Challenges is always present in our daily life so be patient if we can encounter any challenges here in crypto world.
Activity: 228
I also think the biggest challenge in bitcoin is the application. The good news is that in recent years, digital money is being known by more and more people. Our community is expanding every day. The bad news is that most governments are skeptical or even opposed to the special currency. This is well understood, because bitcoin will snatch the control of the government and other departments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I can say "Patience" and "Time management" is the most challenging in bitcoin.You cant prevent them, you need to endure them. Why? If we have a lack of patience, you couldnt survive earning profit from BTC, and also without time management, it is hard to earn bitcoin, when, where, and how.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Well for me.. I see some other countries dont accept what bitcoin is, they need to take a look beyond crypto/digital currency in a future how they can help thier economy, and we can faced it by trying to encourage those people who didnt understand it or try to motivate them

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
The biggest challenge that Bitcoin will be facing is the regulation of governments and those who spread FUDs. How to prevent it? no one can prevent it, because there are countries that don't want to about Bitcoin being a method of payment or make it legal currency. Another challenge is the volatility, as long as Bitcoin price are not stable, there will be only few businesses and services that will want to accept it as a payment. How we should we face those challenges? I don't think that Bitcoin will become a currency that is being widely used for buying goods (for now) because people will always think of Bitcoin as an investment instead of using it as a medium of payment and we have to accept that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
we should know.
the biggest challenge when we are tranding bitcoin, where we have to monitor how bitcoin price movements, and must have the right decision when we buy or sell, except for those who want to invest, so keep the bitcoin there
Pages:
Jump to: