Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user? - page 4. (Read 2085 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
I'll tell you a little bit Some of the challenges a person faces are facing the truth that bitcoin prices will never stay the same and will surely go up and down over time. Another is that bitcoin can be obtained easily but not considered "sure money". This can not be prevented and the only way to deal with the challenge is to just research more about bitcoin to gain knowledge and accept the fact that they are risking their money in bitcoin. And the biggest challenge today is not from Bitcoin itself, but from outside (external source). Bitcoin has been used widely by people all over the world. Ease of use has been much better than last year. Confirmation time is much faster since Segwit is valid. The transaction fee back to very very cheap as it once was, ranged in USD cents. The only problem is the government. Most governments, especially in third world countries, still have not allowed their citizens to use Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
the only challenge that i can think of which really matters is adoption. and that is not something you can fix, it is something that is fixed on its own with time.
as time goes by more people find out about bitcoin and more of them start using it. some are merchants and some are users and they all make the ecosystem grow.

I agree with that, and I think  people who has limited experiences here and knowledge I guess they will be in trouble if Bitcoin dumps comes on and the only thing that they will do is to wait I guess rhe fact that this is a volatile forum, this may challenge them on how can they be still determined even thoigh time and current situation makes them domant, meaning inactive for workingbhere due to the undesirable things that happened.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Challenges of bitcoin as a user is the legality, there are many issues with regards about banning bitcoin in some other countries because this might be a source of crime, and its hard to counterfeit because most of the user are unknown, We afraid that our country might imposed the same scenario with China. And this will be the reason to closed our hopes and dreams to become successful individual in terms of Trading.
Activity: 85
I think, The most biggest challenge is when we do trading in Bitcoin and you can make the right decision about Bitcoin. When we can know it, Then we can take a proper decision.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I think that a very big challange will be the regulation of the ICO market.
A lot of money flows there, but once regulations are made, I suppose the number of new ICOs will decrease on a larger scale.
I fear that with less money circulating, the attention the world brings to the crypto sector right now will go down as well, and that would mean even less money circulating.
Activity: 364
I think the biggest challenge is from the evil intentions of money launderers, and hackers. I think government sponsorship is necessary
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
There are many challenges here in bitcoin especially to those people who used it but i can't count it one by one. Even we've experienced a lot of trials here just always remember that it won't longer. We need to be strong so we can fight all the problems we've experienced. Don't lose hope everything will be fine if you do your best to stand up.
You are right, there are many challenges. But, the biggest challenge, in my opinion, is to make choices to determine buy and sell positions. Analyzing the market using the indicators provided requires special skills and sufficient experience.
Activity: 82
I think it's own instability is also one big challenge for bitcoin. The possibility of making your investment a lost cause is really making the possible investors back away and become hesitant, specially those new investors who are not very familiar with it are mostly the victim of this problem. Although there may not be a possible clear solution to this, all we can do is face this fact and take the risk.
Activity: 112
some of the challenges facing bitcoin users include little or no knowledge about blockchain, users are being hacked and their coins lost. one needs to acquire more knowledge on the blockchain trade either by doing research, reading a book or learn from someone who has vast knowledge. to avoid been hacked, one needs to be very careful with the private key. keep your private key where only you have the access to. do not credit the wrong address and be careful of the site you login to. check to see the spelling is correct before putting your private key
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
The common biggest challenge for bitcoin user is impatient. Many people are too impatient to wait for the perfect moment and end up blaming anybody else.
Not understanding how blockchain works is also the reason. Most of them just come for quick money without knowing what they do Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The common challenges of bitcoin users are its ups and downs. I'm sure we've all experienced the beat. And of course we also have to win, So we should get used to this scenario because it will be the key to success.
Activity: 367
I think the fact that it is not known when it really is worth buying and selling bitcoin! There is no point in talking about slow and expensive transactions, because in my opinion now bitcoin is not used to transfer its funds, bitcoin is used as gold as the storage of its money!
Activity: 70
There are many challenges here in bitcoin especially to those people who used it but i can't count it one by one. Even we've experienced a lot of trials here just always remember that it won't longer. We need to be strong so we can fight all the problems we've experienced. Don't lose hope everything will be fine if you do your best to stand up.

For me I think the volatility of the market price is one of the most challenging for bitcoin user.
Activity: 462
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?
add bitcoin is rising and gaining popularity, there are still challenges that it is facing.
Firstly, the challenge of how we can introduce it to older generations, how can we relay to them that cryptocurrency and bitcoin is just the same as fiat, it is just that there are no governing body that regulates it.
Secondly, the challenge of volatility. Even though bitcoin had been here for years, the value of it continues to rise and dip in extremes.
In lieu of these we must continue to educate ourselves when it comes to how we deal with investing in bitcoin, it will be of great help to read especially in this forum.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
These are the common challenge that i know when you have bitcoin,these is the loses your profit in your investing ,you can prevent it if you have knwldge to read what and where the price of bitcoin can go,another one wasting of time if you have bitcoin ,as i know you need to wait and patience if you are encountering holding of bitcoin.
Activity: 183
As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

FUD is a Bitcoin challenge from the past until now.

because when there is good news about Bitcoin then I assure Bitcoin will go up.

and when there is FUD then definitely Bitcoin will go down.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
I think the biggest challenge of bitcoin is a drastic drop in value sometimes makes me very worried. And the ban from the government. If my government suddenly forbids bitcoin and all forms of investment in cryptocurrency then my money is depleted. How to solve it all in my opinion by always promoting the benefits of bitcoin. Through this forum and social media.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
First is that it is risky to go into. At times, it goes down but sometimes it bounces back. None of us know what will happen in this cryptocurrency and I think that is the biggest challenge every btc user faces.
Invesment in bitcoin have risk cause the value is unstable this is the challenge facing of bitcoin cause we don't know when it up or down. But all investors are positive thinker that bitcoin will rise and give high profit.
Exactly! This is one of the challenges we bitcoin users are facing, it's volatility is hard to control, its economy is young and there's still room for stability to take place since bitcoin is still developing. Aside from this, other considerable challenges would be its adoption, media influence, and fake news. I don't think for someone who is patience and positive to face all these challenges can impede from becoming successful in Bitcoin. All we need to do is to never lose hope and never lose grip on our dreams.
Activity: 224
Yes, he has a lot of problems yet. Problems with the law, that is, in many countries have not yet decided about it. Fighting the collars. Fighting the mind of a person, not everyone has the opportunity to know its potential. A solution will find these problems only with time.
Pages:
Jump to: