Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the good coins to buy in this time? - page 2. (Read 1017 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 1
I think neo ont and ethereum very cheap at this time. When the bullish market comes they can make 5x 10x profit. Also they are in top 50 coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Crypto market is very bearish, you can buy coins at cheap price for future to take a good profit.
Normally you can buy from top 20 coins or tokens, but also can buy coins with good potential like Pundi X, Odem, Neo, Binance coin & GVT.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Now is a good time to buy coins for long-term storage. I suggest to look at Chinese coins, I think they are more likely to grow in 2019. And for the next few years I can't think of and probably no one can. Now, investment is best seen for a year or more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
First of all I need to know your investment risk rate. If you are conservative investor, so better pick up some coins of top 10 coinmarket cap.
But you can increase your risk level and earn more by investing in low cap alts.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Nowadays cryptomarket is too much down. But wait for some time, it will definitely grows up some days. So invest in those coins which are gone down these days, they will definitely goes up in some days. Wait till the market grows up.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
The market at the moment has taken the position of an uptrend but not yet fully accumulated before rising prices. I think it is most reliable to buy bitcoins .

In the next months I think that Bitcoin make a good increase to the 8000 dollar level. For now is it a good choice that you can buy some bitcoin if you have your portfolio in fiat or usdt.
Activity: 210
The market at the moment has taken the position of an uptrend but not yet fully accumulated before rising prices. I think it is most reliable to buy bitcoins .
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I think yes. You can buy some altcoins now. Especially neo and ethereum is really cheap. Ethereum is 200 dollar neo is 16 dollar now.
These prices are amazing . I actually think they can not go lower than this point . Maybe we will not see a bullrun in near future but atleast
 i think these prices are the cheapest.
Activity: 532
It depends on which coins you want to invest. You can buy some expensive coins like ETH, BTC, LTC, but you won`t receive a very huge profit from it. Also, you can invest in cheap and promising coins, like NPXS, TRX, ADA, PRO. Make your own research work before investing in.
Activity: 68
My opinion is that you need to buy different coins.
Activity: 420
there are a lot of goods coins to buy in the market  and their prices are rising like ripple, Neo, Trx.... and now is a good time for this, but but for me the best long-term coins now is Bitcoin and Ethereum because they will give a big profit in the future.
Activity: 336
The Ethereum! This is the best coin to buy. Think that, by the end of 2018, 1 ETH, will cost 1000=$.
Activity: 162
Crypto market is go down in this movement. I have some USDTs. So I want buy some coins. Is this time good for buy? What are the good coins to buy and Hole long term? Any suggestions? Smiley
These are my choices and trust me they are extremely profitible and the earnings are really good. These are the following:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
Activity: 107
I prefer now BTC, NEO and Cardano. Their trends are good for the bull run that I am waiting for a year and I am sure that it will be easier with them to get money.
Activity: 238
Today you can buy everything, every coin. Bull run is close to be and your time is going away so I recommend to buy BTC and EOS to make money on it.
Activity: 420
A good coint to buy at the moment, I think bitcoint, ethereum, the third eos coint is good and has been widely known, of course if you invest in these three coints, you will enjoy the benefits for the future.
Activity: 600
I think there are lots of good altcoins that you can get to get a profit in the future, because the development of krypto prices is getting better, so I think you can hold back bitcoin, ethereum and Neo for the future
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
During bear times like this as the market recovers gradually, the best coins to look up to are the large cap coins with relatively low prices now. These coins have lot of investors support and have more capabilities of rising up to new high prices.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
for the long term, ripple and cardano are good. there are also altcoins such as eos and stellar which are also very high-growth potential for the long term.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
I think the decision of what to buy should be from you because you will be the one to be responsible for the result of your investment decision but that as it is I will advise you to invest in top ten coins on the coinmarketcap and solid low value coins.
Pages:
Jump to: