Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the good coins to buy in this time? - page 4. (Read 1017 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
There are many coin out there good and bad. But you should know that the bad coin are not that easy to determine, just have to be very careful because the bad coin has more popularity than good coin. Make your strict research on any coin you decided to buy
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Crypto market is go down in this movement. I have some USDTs. So I want buy some coins. Is this time good for buy? What are the good coins to buy and Hole long term? Any suggestions? Smiley
cardano, nem, eos, ziliqa, ve chain are the good option in my mind now. All of them are working in blockchain services, and maybe if its true blockchain market will become bigger in 2020 and who knows what market will be in 2020 maybe there will be another bull run and market will become better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I think it would be good you check through coinmarketcap, where you would find coins that have good future prospects. Although, i have invested on some of these coins. The likes of MWAT, LALA, XYO. You can check through and do your own research. Most of these coins are traded on several exchanges. I am also considering some new coins that i would also like to buy. I have been studying ROX and FTT and i have seen reasons to invest on them.
Activity: 182
Crypto market is go down in this movement. I have some USDTs. So I want buy some coins. Is this time good for buy? What are the good coins to buy and Hole long term? Any suggestions? Smiley

This days while the crypto market is still very i think the best strategy is to buy more coins which we think profitable in the near future but again we should be careful in choosing the best coins to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It is a great time to buy tokens because of the prices are rising slowly down. I think it will be a great help to check the coins before to buy for sure to have a great opportunity in the future. For me the best coins to buy are bit coins and ice-cream. Hopefully I wish that your choice token will be successful.
Activity: 58
Soar a strong and potential project. The project was highly appreciated by many investors. I advise everyone to follow this project because of its strong development with a large team of experienced Soar sure to grow strongly in the future. https://soar.earth/
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
see now increase value of WAB network price up 215% for 24hours maybe project is have good potential they create blockchain 4.0 i  happy to recieve 10k tokens airdrop hope price that will be 100$+ profit when per token will be 0.01)
Activity: 109
Have a look at this beauty..! See what you think https://spectreproject.io/ Lots of stuff going on....I think you will love this little gem..!
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
if the coin you want for long-term investment you can choose BTC, ETH and XRP which have a lot of enthusiasts and I am sure that in 2019 the price will rise again, if for the short term or trading choose an altcoin that changes the price very quickly
Activity: 40
The crypto market is down at this very moment and i  think this is the time to buy more coin and hold for the bullish movement
the following are good coin to buy and hold:
Etherum
Ripple
Neo
Tourist Token
SHIVOM
Stellar
Litecoin
Monero
Bitcoin cash
Omisego

Activity: 588
Top 10 cryptocurrency is the option for that. For me. It's difficult to predict the future of cryptocurrencies, but what I do know is that the popularity of cryptocurrencies is only increasing.
Activity: 125
the market is on the decline this time is very beneficial to buy. what makes her so attractive. and the fact that now the most popular and coins can be bought for little money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Now there are very tasty prices on the market , you can buy everything) I bought EOS, NEO, Ethereum. No wonder the Chinese put the EOS in the first place in the ranking. Well, about the Neo and Ethereum - everything is clear.  They should be in the portfolio of every adequate investor.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I dont think that it is good time to buys some coins now. As we see, investment in altcoins is very bad decision.
all altcoins have returned to the price of the previous year and I think they will not recover their price very soon. The majority of altcoins in general will never reach past heights. If you want to invest in altcoins, it's better to choose from the top 20. But the best solution now is to be in fiat or buy bitcoin.
My suggestion for you is to invest in BTC and ETH because these two cryptos are suitable for long term investment. And actually, you should invest in ETH because the crypto in the future will be much more potential than the BTC as most of the altcoins currently use the ETH smart contract technology.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5

It is very difficult to say right now as to which coin is best to buy. Prices are still bleeding, BTC is quite stable.
Keep analyzing the marketplace and when the tide starts to turn, get in there. Very difficult to predict at the moment. For me the most promising long term investment is Electroneum. They have a great mobile miner and instant payment system which should help the price improve over the next 12 months.
For me, LTC, BTC, Ethereum...great time to buy.
Activity: 55
Merit: 53

Today is your lucky day !! We're going to bring back Gamecoin from the dead and play the MOON game !!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44608503
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I dont think that it is good time to buys some coins now. As we see, investment in altcoins is very bad decision.
all altcoins have returned to the price of the previous year and I think they will not recover their price very soon. The majority of altcoins in general will never reach past heights. If you want to invest in altcoins, it's better to choose from the top 20. But the best solution now is to be in fiat or buy bitcoin.
Activity: 89
There are a good number of good coins to buy in the market no, and the best news is that because of the recent downtrend in the market, you can buy these coins at a very cheap rate. Just look for what is interesting to you, and invest in it. Personally, I like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and XRP best. I think they are really great investment options.
Activity: 168
There are thousand of coins in the market, visiting coinmarketcap will show you all the information you need to known about coins in the market, so since you are looking for long term hold, I will suggest btc and eth.
Activity: 132
Hello friends, you are a smart person. Until now you still have USDT. If I can be like you, there is USDT. I will invest in Ethereum. Long-term holding is the best option.
Pages:
Jump to: