Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the good coins to buy in this time? - page 9. (Read 1017 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Crypto market is go down in this movement. I have some USDTs. So I want buy some coins. Is this time good for buy? What are the good coins to buy and Hole long term? Any suggestions? Smiley

Why you have USDT anyway? That wont give you any profits but only security from getting your investment going up and down as its price is always stable.

Well you should choose wide range of altcoins now as this is completely perfect opportunity for you to get in. I think you should go for Top 10 coins as they will bring you at most surety that you will have profits back to you at some point in the future. Always remember that after each down trend there comes the perfect up surges in the crypto. So current time is heavenly, try to get many coins rather than the selected ones. Also get your hands on undervalued coins also, currently they are popular as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Crypto market is go down in this movement. I have some USDTs. So I want buy some coins. Is this time good for buy? What are the good coins to buy and Hole long term? Any suggestions? Smiley

Look at the new coins that not long ago came to the exchanges after the ICO. Such as Apex Quarkchain Pchain. I think that after the stabilization of the market they should give an excellent result.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I suggest that you know about the POA and the Dock, they are two very good tokens, but because at present is in decline, so the two tokens are far undervalued, so I suggest you buy some.
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
all the coins that are in the CRYPTO market for now start all down ,,
and suppose you want to buy one of the coins try to buy Ethereum (Eth) because it's one of the best long-term coins to keep
Activity: 80
If you can take more risks, I suggest you invest in ICO.
If you pursue stable income and less risk, I recommend investing in ETH and BTC.

Yeah, I agree with this comment. Try investing on ICO's just look what happened with EOS. You'll be safe as long you have done a very good research on a project you'll be investing your money with. Try that are hot right now like GAMB, Fantom, mandala, menlo.one, and Etheal.
Activity: 122
Do what needs to be done.
I'd look into EOS, NEBL and some pick related to privacy as it'll be all around that this year.

In more depth as a miner as well I do believe that it has future and isn't going anywhere. BTC as BTC is treated as gold and yet even if it remains as is, blockchain as tech and dapps have future ahead that is certain.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
It certainly is a good time to buy. It depends how much you have to invest but it may be worth putting some in now and holding some back in case we drop again.

As for which projects, my advice would be to sort top 100 coin market cap by biggest price drop in the last 1/7 days and pick out which of your favorite projects have dropped the most - as these are most likely to rebound the strongest and are currently on the biggest discounts.

Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
If you can take more risks, I suggest you invest in ICO.
If you pursue stable income and less risk, I recommend investing in ETH and BTC.
copper member
Activity: 434
Well you have a lot of coins  options. If you wish, you can take some special coins , such as ethereum, neo, dash , mtc etc . All of these prices are good. This will give you a big advantage in the future.
Activity: 172
Pages:
Jump to: