Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the Real Risks of Crypto? - page 11. (Read 22075 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 05:48:02 AM
Of course "Loss" is the real risk if we investing in crypto, so you need to very carefully and read everything about your favorite coin before you put your money into that coin..
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 05:43:21 AM
I think the risk of crypto comes from price manipulation and hacking, and because crypto is limited by purchasing power, it is easy to make big price changes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 05:40:56 AM
The article makes sense. The true value of cryptocurrency is reflected in how many users are using it and paying attention to it, and let it continue to add value. If no user pays attention to and uses this altcoin, it will eventually return to zero.

I see there are a few projects that are used a lot, but when it gets delist from Bittrex volume it becomes less and less. You can check my words, that project is called Lomostar
Activity: 686
December 30, 2018, 04:20:02 AM
We need to learn how to use everything that is created in the crypto world, otherwise it's just useless startups.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 30, 2018, 03:31:35 AM
the biggest risk is that you can lose your investment assets in an instant. because of price fluctuations that are very fast changing and never stable

I don't think so. The biggest risk is losing the money itself because how you can buy something if your money is in the crypto? Your coins still on the crypto, but you don't have money, and this is the most significant loss ever you get. It happens if you are buying unprofitable coins so you cannot make money from the coins and you need to avoid that coins. Once the coins have not worth in the market, then you will start to lose your money so be careful.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 02:58:14 AM
The real risk that is difficult to avoid from crypto is loss and theft, I see this is the biggest risk that often makes investors feel anxious or afraid. But it must be admitted that something that can generate big profits certainly has a big risk too, for that, learn from experience to be able to always win and get profits in crypto investment and always be able to avoid the risk of loss and theft.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 30, 2018, 02:38:37 AM
I think the risks of crypto are pretty easily identified.

1. Investing in a company of tech savvy people with little or no business experience.
2. Investing in a fake ICO project with an exit scam at the end of it.
3. Downturn in the major coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum having a knock on effect on smaller alts.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 02:29:41 AM
The article makes sense. The true value of cryptocurrency is reflected in how many users are using it and paying attention to it, and let it continue to add value. If no user pays attention to and uses this altcoin, it will eventually return to zero.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 30, 2018, 12:23:04 AM
the biggest risk is that you can lose your investment assets in an instant. because of price fluctuations that are very fast changing and never stable
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 07:20:35 PM
the risk that exists when investing in crypto is that very fast price fluctuations make us have to be able to understand market conditions, we must be able to determine when to buy and when to sell so that we do not experience losses

Another risk is that there are many hackers who can steal our accounts and wallets, so we must really maintain security so that the assets in them are not stolen, besides there are also many project frauds, so we must be careful when choosing projects
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 29, 2018, 07:04:48 PM
I think for me, the risk of cryptocurrency is that, when I am so addicted to it, it turns out that I spend almost most of my money into it. Not much sufficient for my needs, and what if some coins that we've invested to doesn't return any good profits?
You are lacking money management skills, it is fine that you are so excited in cryptocurrencies that you are investing money in them, but you should not invest in this market or in any market so much money that you do not even have enough money to cover your basic necessities, try to establish a budget so you know how much money you need every week or month to satisfy those needs and then decide how much of your money you will invest in this market.
Activity: 434
December 29, 2018, 05:51:37 PM
Risks are everywhere. In every area of investing are their risks. In crypto risks are quite high. But the profit is much more than on traditional market. So you can lose all, and win all!

Activity: 504
December 29, 2018, 05:26:37 PM
This cryptocurrency is a very potential business, and behind all that there is a huge risk. The risk is, security for our money. Because this is open, we must be good at saving our money from criminals or thieves. besides, Cryptocurrency's biggest risk is that the value of Cryptocurrency is very volatile, so our money can decrease in value even in a very short time.
Activity: 462
December 29, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
I believe that the biggest risk to which every cryptocurrency owner is exposed is hacking his wallet. Also, unsuccessful investments and high market volatility can be attributed to the category of risks.
Activity: 518
December 29, 2018, 04:12:11 PM
basically, the crypto risk is indeed very high, so for those who still lack knowledge of crypto, of course, they will have a higher level of vigilance because this has already involved their assets so that it is a natural thing to happen. but I think if they already understand well about crypto, of course, they will be more confident to play in it.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 29, 2018, 04:03:49 PM
Now crypts have such risks as fraud, we need to know where to invest, in which projects we also need to beware of burglary attacks. It also happens that the cost of lately increases, and then quickly decreases. You must be prepared for any situation.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 29, 2018, 02:01:40 PM
People are too afraid of the high risks because they think that cryptocurrency is insecure and prone to crime. in fact they don't really know how crypto works and how the rules are. that is a reasonable reaction in my opinion.
they are not afraid of scammers, but they are afraid of what they do not know. they do not understand how crypto tools work and do not know why they are needed as a whole.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 29, 2018, 01:27:48 PM
I think in this crypto ecosystem there is lots of problem at least for now. First is reaching to general people. Cause in this world there's lots of people don't know about crypto or at least they don't know about this many projects are going on in this market. And for this problem there is a limitation in use cases of those project. And the second problem is government. Most of the governments not sure about what to do with crypto currency. In early 2017 or 2018 they think crypto currency is only used by illegal activities. Now they are working on it. If they help to grow crypto then first problem will be very easy to solve. And one more problem is manipulation and fud by whales. And there are lots like this type of problem like scammers failed project or lossing private key it's hard to recover and security hackers. And yes this problems will be solved and day by day the whole technology upgrade to a new level.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
December 29, 2018, 12:59:59 PM
It's true that the risk will down to the users and not to the technology. Well the thing there is that whether or not the user is near on this position technology is the one that is always has a good feedback since it offers advantages the only bad there is that crypto currency is very risky resulting failure to the project.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
December 29, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
The real risks are to lose everything you have.
To my mind these risks are reasonable and you can easily lose your funds in a moment!
Pages:
Jump to: