Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 16. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 26, 2018, 11:17:58 PM
of course there are actually fear, which continues to exist. But, if the fear of letting develops, then we will be so weak. I prefer to reduce that fear. And I tried to take every opportunity that exists.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
July 26, 2018, 11:05:39 PM
I'm not afraid with what happened or what will happen. Because, all cowardly characters will not be able to be a winner. In any field, including investment. Because, every act of his always in the shadows by fear which is not unreasonable. Even if he had a good reason, I think maybe just a fake reason. Just want to keep his ego alone.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 11:04:45 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
True, sometimes the fear that there is even make us lose the opportunity to fare well.
in fact it is only natural that we are afraid, but very unfortunate if we can not manage the fear that exists, because something excessive is not good.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 03:46:00 PM
I'm afraid that the market will continue to fall and I will lose my investment
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 26, 2018, 10:19:28 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
Fear most of the time comes from lack of understanding, most people panic when they see the price going down, people that have been here for a long time and that are veterans warn them that even if this is a crash the price will eventually recover, but every single time people think this time is going to be different and that bitcoin will not recover only to be proven wrong over and over again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 10:00:09 PM
There's nothing to get afraid of anything. Rather than oanicking follow the procedure of hold and sell, you'd be able earn good amount of money.

yes why you should be afraid because it will not happen if indeed the price rise is common in the world of crypto unless you bet or invest in new coins that not enough new users you may panic but if you invest or trade in old coins such as btc and eth you need not worry.
I am frightening altcoin prices and Bitcoin prices will not come back because already many people are investing in Bitcoin and altcoin especially now that I know the market is also not stable and that's what I fear if the price Altcoin and market prices will not be stable again

Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 09:39:16 PM
Peopel ar panic including me because of uncertainty in crypto world some coins which never thought turn out to be scam like Centra , POS token made me think twice to invest . Yes as you said if fear gives nothing positive whats the need of panic . As the reverse with immense courage if you put money then loose everything there is no point of getting huge courage. Calculative risk always better. Finally dont invest what you cannot afford to loose.
For me, to be honest.. There is nothing to be afraid of because if you are afraid of scams you must avoid it. Before going in to this crypto world. You must have a proper knowledge for you to know about coins, tokens, campaigns and projects. And if you have been scammed then take it as a life lesson. You should be careful next time. And one more thing, if you want to gain money then you need to trust and waiting is a must.
I am very afraid of the presence of a continuous decline. because indeed when there is a continuous decline to make coins fall and losses big enough. so I'm trying to increase support so as not to make the coins do not decrease and make it the maximum increase.
Activity: 46
July 26, 2018, 09:26:34 PM
I believe it's common since Cryptocurrency is another item for the overall population. The vast majority are hesitant to partake on the grounds that not every person is hopeful. I figure the dread can be killed without anyone else, in the event that I find out about the more profound crypto world will dissipate my feelings of trepidation.
Activity: 364
July 26, 2018, 02:36:41 PM
At the moment, my feelings are mixed, the market for correction and it's all very bad, all the coins dropped in the price of my portfolio has fallen in price and this can not but worry, since this market is very news-based and you must always remain calm
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 02:32:15 PM
The volatility is one thing in the cryptocurrency market that does not change and will never so your analysis at the end of the day does not matter because even one small action can set the whole market trend to change and your investment to loss
Activity: 75
July 25, 2018, 03:43:29 PM
People have a lot of fears ,and fear it is quite normal. It is worth thinking more positively .
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 03:35:00 PM
I'm afraid of the possible slower mass adoption when ETF proposal will be rejected by SEC. I know that many people are very positive but I have some other feelings about this ETF thing  Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
July 25, 2018, 03:32:57 PM
In my own point of view, people are really afraid to take risk in cryptocurrencies because they are afraid to lose all of their profits that is why people are moaning and complains when their holdings decreases, miss opportunities in crypto, getting scams, and loose participating in good projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
July 25, 2018, 03:28:33 PM
I am afraid of loosing all my moneyon margin trading,don't gain sufficient amount for future BTC pump and as a result sitting in front of monitor without any liquid crypto, watching after strong up trend. that's a nightmare!
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 03:27:51 PM
It's very normal to impatient people, they keep on panicking because they thought crypto or bitcoin is dead. they don't know how to multiply their funds through trading that's why they'll still sell with no profit.
Activity: 308
July 25, 2018, 03:23:08 PM
fear is something human, let alone see the current Crypto market movement. there are some things that create fear, first, the loss of capital, secondly, the collapse of Cryptocurrency. In addition, many people have sold their assets to Cryptocurrency. but for us in cryptocurrency should not be afraid, because every business will produce results, it's just that we need patience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
July 25, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
It's all about emotions, and not everybody is capable of coping with them.
One should have these "steel balls" to deal with crypto, otherwise he will lose his money.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 03:10:23 PM
I'm afraid of a cataclysm and a general outage of electricity, then all the crypto-currencies will turn into dust

We will be getting a lot of forks in that case  Grin
Activity: 121
July 25, 2018, 03:08:44 PM
Although it's absurd, but I'm afraid that the world of crypto-currencies can be ruined
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 02:58:57 PM
What is described by the OP can refer to an investor in the stock market. Invest in any projects and businesses that you like without feelings. There must be a trading system. If you are under the influence of fear, it is better to stop, understand yourself, get rid of fear and only then continue.
P.S. I'm not afraid, I have almost nothing Grin
Pages:
Jump to: