Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 14. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 10:30:21 AM
I invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market, but the price of cryptocurrencies has fallen sharply in this year's market. What I am afraid of now is that the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall. And I hope that the encryption market will pick up this year.
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 10:21:28 AM
reasonable if they are afraid, because investment in crypto many risks, especially unstable prices and also unpredictable market. maybe this time there are many people in this forum who are afraid.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 31, 2018, 05:24:42 AM
I'm afraid to think that the time I spent on the blockbuster is wasted, I do not even want to think about it
Activity: 11
July 31, 2018, 05:22:16 AM
People often have resistant to change then they naturely are afraid of strange things.
But i am sure that after an useful application, when they know that this thing can bring benefits to them, they will accept it easily.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:54:03 AM
Actually these all things are preety rational because you earned money and wanted more than invest to this work and you star to lost money than afraid to lost all of things.
Activity: 132
July 31, 2018, 04:48:43 AM
I don't think encryption is terrible. On the contrary, cryptocurrency is worth investing. As long as you understand the characteristics of encryption, how to pump and dump it, I believe that you will be clear about your goals.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
July 31, 2018, 03:51:29 AM
The average person prefers to listen to the news rather than to analyze something, there is currently a lot of negative news about crypto, and the reality shows the market is falling, this raises fears in some investors who are not ready with bad things. fear is so useless because it will only worsen the situation through panic sales.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 31, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
I'm afraid that Alts still have a long way down to go vs BTC before they start picking up again....
Activity: 89
July 31, 2018, 04:41:48 AM
Many people are just not in for taking risks, forgetting that life itself is a risk. People are scared of losing their money and scared about what happens when the market falls and doesn't rise up again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 04:02:20 AM
Fear is a protective reaction, and all people are afraid - it's normal, just not everyone can overcome their fear!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 03:50:14 AM
I still fear the electronics market is not stable in the long run. So I dare not invest long term or hold my pennies for long. I kept my coin when it was at 17k and then dropped to 7k. I had a heavy loss so my best bet now is to sell it immediately
Activity: 119
July 31, 2018, 03:48:58 AM
In bitcoin forum  I am afraid those scammers who pirated in the campaign which is succeed but at the end they can decide all administrators will proclaimed as a projects not sucess so it is very pain in all members if it will be continued and afraid to join again.
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
I am truly afraid of scam! yes sacms are very active in crypto currency world and am very afraid of sacm because other issue are also very important like holding altcoins or opportunity in crypto market.but what am most afraid of is the sacm.
Activity: 448
July 31, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
When you are still conquered by your fear, surely your investment is at risk. It is at risk because, maybe just a little panic, you would sell all your assets. Best to just calm and just let the panic pass through.
I think will take a very long time, we will learn from experience and maybe the situation will improve, but we will lose a lot of money to get this valuable experience.
Activity: 448
July 31, 2018, 03:40:12 AM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
Haha, I think this is a disease many of us have encountered including me. It is difficult to remove this disease, whenever the bad news occurs that the disease becomes worse.
Activity: 220
July 31, 2018, 03:34:32 AM
I think at this time, looking for money is very difficult because there is a lot of competition. Therefore people are very careful in investing, but they also do not want to waste their time by following a bounty campaign that is not clear enough. most of them tend to be more comfortable securing the gains.
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 03:29:00 AM
I am not surprised by this situation, because it is lately a lot of ICO that ended scams. people become panicked and ultimately not interested in investing again. but I'm sure this does not last long and the situation will be normal again.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 31, 2018, 03:27:01 AM
At every point in time,  people will find reasons to support their actions and inaction,  what is important however is to be adequately inform about your getting involve in the participation of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a good way to earn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 03:24:07 AM
When you are still conquered by your fear, surely your investment is at risk. It is at risk because, maybe just a little panic, you would sell all your assets. Best to just calm and just let the panic pass through.
Activity: 37
July 31, 2018, 03:23:46 AM
I am anxious about the possibility that that I didn't have much cash to contribute with this. I truly consider digital currency a major changer of the world. Just in the event that I have more cash, I would have greater benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: