Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 11. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 03:14:23 AM
panic still be a difficult thing to be eliminated. When that is the case then the problem of long term profit will not be well thought out. the most important of their assets safe and certainly not suffered losses but it's only temporary of course.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 03:13:13 PM
I was afraid until I find that AML Bitcoin (ABTC) is the only token that can't be stolen or hacked. This make me feel so safe and secure now that I lost the fear I had. https://amlbitcoin.com 
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 02:58:30 AM
It is the nature of human to be afraid of loss. So will be applied to cryptocurrency. It is true that only being afraid without taking any measure to minimise the loss is only an unwise idea. So investors should take get knowledge about cryptocurrency before jumping into the crypto train. Not only there are risks in it, there are opportunities too.
Activity: 182
August 09, 2018, 02:51:33 AM
Fear of the unknown maybe. This is what a lot of persons have that make them tremble at every unfavorable turn in the market. I don't think that you should panic so much for something you have faith in, except of course you do not. If you truly believe in crypto, then you would know that there is actually nothing to be worried about.
Activity: 238
August 06, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
Many people are afraid that prices will never recover, and they fear that the market is so volatile and they will lose all their money in no time. But they had to understand that the game of investment in crypto currency is a dangerous business.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 03:22:52 PM
Fear will not bring any benefit, so this will make it difficult for us to be successful and wealthy, there is nothing to fear so I am always optimistic that the future must be better even though crypto disappear.

The best remedy for fear is knowledge. People are afraid of the unknown because they are usually ignorant. People with knowledge are not afraid of anything.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 09:50:41 PM
I think a large measure of it desires to do with the big 'air pocket' a wide range of media have been portraying. when the market bumbles a smidgen all people starts offevolved pitching to restriction misfortunes. nobody wishes to see their portfolio give way into nothing.
Activity: 207
August 04, 2018, 03:09:17 AM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
If you can not overcome the fear and pressure, you will not get the best value and succeed in the crypto market. That's for sure. As long as fortune, but you need to understand the characteristics of the market. I always fear the reactions from FUDs or they always lose balance in beliefs.
Activity: 69
August 04, 2018, 03:05:12 AM
personally, I'm afraid that due to the prolonged decline of the market this year, the cryptocurrency may collapse. the price is lower, more and more investors are leaving the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 03, 2018, 04:49:20 PM
personally, I'm afraid the market will continue to fall. the price of bitcoin will fall and maybe we will see how the cryptocurrency market will cease to exist.
You should not be afraid of that, and that is because when you entered this market you accepted the possibility of losing money due to the volatility, I know that it can be very painful if you have lost a lot of money to see the price of your coins and see that they do not recover but you have no other option but to be patient and if the price goes down again then keep holding your bitcoin, it is hard but it will be rewarding when the next bull market appears.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 03, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
fear is not a good feeling, often happens to us what we are afraid of, so I try to drive away this feeling from myself and believe in the best, the fact that the market is not stable and not very good, I think this is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 03:45:57 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.

Agreed, Most people are nervous,but I do not feel that way,  I'm very optimistic about cryptocurrency. so I do not panic, I try to study the market. Generally, this market favors those who are good in calculators of the market.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
August 03, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Many people misconceptualize crptocurrency. They think it is a get rich fast platform. They thinks it's something that will yield massive returns within few days or weeks of investment without conducting proper research or asking the right questions, so when price scales southward unfortunately, they bring up all the negative vibe to back up the fact that crypto is scam. Some, when they listen to news about government not giving in total support to crypto, they panic. Many are also unsure of the future projections, especially in recent times when prices have dropped drastically.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:14:26 PM
All that doesn't need to be feared
the world of cryptocurrency is broad and can add to our income for everyday survival

As you say if fear does not give anything positive what is the need for panic. As opposed to extraordinary courage if you save money, then let go of everything, there is no point in getting the courage to risk the calculation is always better. finally don't invest what you can't release
Activity: 36
August 03, 2018, 02:25:23 PM
Every people are afraid because they have something to lose. Some are afraid lose their money in crypto even so all are in here because they get benefit from it.
Yes, people are afraid that electronic money can be a bubble. I really understand why they think so. The development of electronic money over the years has been a miracle and astonishing, causing people to change their minds.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 02:19:13 PM
Although I haven't been investing heavily in bitcoin since the start of 2012 the case is that then thought opposition to bitcoin is decreasing over time and the adoption rate is increasing bitcoin still is an contention to us dollar which may beat it politically
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
Being patient is a way out for unfavorable conditions. Do not be afraid, every action there must be a risk, so any condition you should remain calm and patient. Panic is not a good solution, many people are experiencing it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 03, 2018, 12:18:42 PM
Fear will not bring any benefit, so this will make it difficult for us to be successful and wealthy, there is nothing to fear so I am always optimistic that the future must be better even though crypto disappear.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 12:12:59 PM
I'm afraid that the crypto-currency market may collapse because of its fall
Activity: 112
August 03, 2018, 11:30:41 AM
There is nothing to fear of why because the market must go down it's just a normal thing all you need to do as an investor's or bounty hunters is just to have patient and see what will happen after a long period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: