Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 13. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:38:05 PM
personally, I'm afraid the market will continue to fall. the price of bitcoin will fall and maybe we will see how the cryptocurrency market will cease to exist.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:35:56 PM
in my opinion, we do not need to panic, panic will only make us lose, we must continue to be patient holding a coin,
with patience we will get the expected results, panic will make everything fall apart
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 01, 2018, 02:13:52 PM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
indeed, some people are still afraid, but we cannot take it out from them, since fear is always come with risks. there's a lot of risks that you might face when you enter crypto world. but its up to you how you fight it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
Again, panic and fear will really drive somebody to decide worse. Whatever the investment, if we ares till panic and fear, we will not be able to make a wise decision. While the right decision is very important because it can define whether we will lose or profit. Here, panic can drive us to sell our tokens in very bad time and leads the bad sell. therefore, just mange your fear and panic, be calmer and wiser in crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 01, 2018, 10:31:39 AM
we should know that investing in crypo currencies has a high risk and to be successful in crypto currency then you should be able to control emotions, calm and patient, the rising and falling prices are normal and you need not be afraid or panic
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.

I think some people really resort to be like that since they had gamble everything what they have. It is normal indeed. If I were in their shoes then I also felt that way and make sure not to loss too much.
Activity: 116
August 01, 2018, 10:22:59 AM
Yang saya takutkan akan terjadi lagi seperti dulu lagi harga di pasar terun drastis. Itu yang saya takutkan mudah-mudahan tidak akan terulang kembali lagi udah cukup satu kali saja
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
August 01, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
You are right. Many people are still afraid of the crypto because some factors as you stated in the topic. Actually, those factors can be managed and minimized by learning more about crypto, how to invest or trade, and how to pick the right coin in the right time.
Activity: 280
August 01, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
Today I'm only afraid of falling BTC prices, and pulling the altcoin down, so holding and expecting my pennies will never come true, I believe in this and I will continue to hold
I'm still afraid because market is now encountered volatility which it has a chances to fall down immediately in unexpected time but I'm hoping not to happen that in order to avoid losses. For me, this technoloy is one of the best investment site so I believe it will have a solution to increase again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 01, 2018, 10:06:19 AM
Today I'm only afraid of falling BTC prices, and pulling the altcoin down, so holding and expecting my pennies will never come true, I believe in this and I will continue to hold
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 09:56:44 AM
Fear is inevitable but overcoming it is strength that can lead you to greater success. This is a game of optimistic people that can conquer the fear of unknown and is willing to take risk for financial freedom. Equip yourself with knowledge and you will overcome fear.
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
Nobody can tell you, you always need your working head, look and learn, then draw a conclusion. Always decide everything yourself, because then you have to blame yourself. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 09:51:47 AM
im still afraid of or having a phobia of havking my wallet, i have been hacked several times, with due care and security of my private keys.  but still there are many people who have nothing to do in there life just to hack another peoples wallet.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
August 01, 2018, 09:50:47 AM
I think fear is a common word in the crypto world. some people say its tension. all are same. I always afraid of reducing price, scammer, miss the opportunity and many other things.
Activity: 159
August 01, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
I think a considerable measure of it needs to do with the enormous 'air pocket' a wide range of media have been portraying. When the market bumbles a smidgen everybody begins pitching to limit misfortunes. No one needs to see their portfolio crumple into nothing.
Activity: 349
August 01, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
Well, people are afraid that the cryptocurrency may be a bubble. I really understand why they think so. The development of cryptocurrency in the past two years as a miracle and incredible. They are afraid of "the second dotcom bubble".
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 05:00:53 AM
Every people are afraid because they have something to lose. Some are afraid lose their money in crypto even so all are in here because they get benefit from it.
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

Personally, I often miss the opportunity to earn more because of fear of losing. This is one of my biggest mistakes, I think it's high and sell, and the price goes much higher. But I tell myself that I will not buy until the price goes down, because in this way you can remain an investor for a long period. I think that in this case it is best to place an order for the price for which you are ready to sell and just wait, and not look at the monitor every 10 minutes.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 01, 2018, 09:34:35 AM
There's nothing to get afraid of anything. Rather than oanicking follow the procedure of hold and sell, you'd be able earn good amount of money.

When I was a newbie I was totally afraid in cryptocurrency, and there are some point that I panic sold and I lose 10-50% of my investments. I didn't stop in cryptocurrency world instead I study how the market works, I gain skills and improve myself in order to do not panic everything I see the market.
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 04:36:07 PM
If you don't risky man, you don't take any superprofit. All what you can to get, it's 3% in the bank. Nothing more.
Pages:
Jump to: