Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you still afraid of? - page 12. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
You don't know who actually holds your investment, yet you just investing and hoping it will be successful, it takes a personal decision to be able to do that because it is risky. Fear is one factor that either stop a vision or cause it not to be achieved at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 07:46:30 AM
Why are you afraid? Let me tell you what I think. The cryptocurrency is a new product for the general public. Not everyone is optimistic. Most people are afraid to participate. The fear of new areas is very normal. The cryptocurrency is growing. This is a vulnerable area. So fear and fear are normal.

You are right to say that this is a new direction in which many people do not know many nuances. The fact that cryptocurrency is a high-risk way of investing money. Many people do not understand the usual role of cryptocurrencies in our daily lives. People see cryptocurrency as a way to make money, but not to make their lives different.... This is all the mistake and fear to change habits in life.
some peolel are afraid of losing their money and catch some malwares but i think that these problems can be prevented
Activity: 434
August 03, 2018, 07:45:52 AM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
i think taht the thing that scares ms the most is scam becaise you can be fooled by them eve if you are a professional
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
Why are you afraid? Let me tell you what I think. The cryptocurrency is a new product for the general public. Not everyone is optimistic. Most people are afraid to participate. The fear of new areas is very normal. The cryptocurrency is growing. This is a vulnerable area. So fear and fear are normal.

You are right to say that this is a new direction in which many people do not know many nuances. The fact that cryptocurrency is a high-risk way of investing money. Many people do not understand the usual role of cryptocurrencies in our daily lives. People see cryptocurrency as a way to make money, but not to make their lives different.... This is all the mistake and fear to change habits in life.
copper member
Activity: 476
August 03, 2018, 07:42:05 AM
There's nothing to afraid vin crypto currency. The only thing is investment in fake or spam projects. Even though , the investment can be given back but still there is some risk in that. Otherwise , everything is good.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 03, 2018, 07:32:12 AM
Most are simply afraid of losing their money because they invested when the price of bitcoin was more than $ 10,000. And now they have a real panic that they can lose all their money
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 07:31:40 AM
Some people have been afraid of crypto for quite some time now. I feel majority ought to have overcome this fear.
- People still panic and loose their profits.
- Some panic and loose participating in good projects.
- Some panic is loose their holding.
- Some panic and miss the opportunities in crypto.
If fear does not do any good, why do we then still fear?
This is all human psychology. We need to constantly work on ourselves, develop, acquire experience and confidence to make the right decisions in different situations and market conditions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 07:26:38 AM
People usually fear the unknown and what they are not in control of! If you are in cryptocurrency and you still do not know how crypocurrency works, you may need to quit, may be cryptocurrency is not meant for you!
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 03, 2018, 07:23:15 AM
In my own ,i was afraid of being dumped the price of token that i have,because honestly i already experience it and all of my money was getting to decrease about 40% ,so i want to be more stronger about researching the token that i want to hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
August 03, 2018, 07:17:39 AM
People are not fear with that. They are anticipating the thing that will happen next.
We cannot predict or see the futures in crypto, so that's why people are afraid of losing their money here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
August 03, 2018, 06:45:57 AM
I have been doing cryptocurrency since August last year. Now I am afraid that the market will recover for a year or more.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 06:41:04 AM
Fear is something that is common to all of us. Being afraid of course is just very normal. In any investments or things that involve money, the uncertainties and fear of losing all that we  is quite normal because in everything there is a risk. In joining the cryptocurrency, of course there is a risk, and there is no exemption to it. What we can do is just to go with it and be prepared for whatever things will happen. Just be patient.
Exactly as you say. If you won't taking any risk,  you should just quit because you won't even success if you're too afraid in all of your doubts. Always be prepared and expect the unexpected
absolutly we must take a risk to be success. but we need a good knowledge to avoid it. that's why there are still many still people being success because they have knowledge
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 03, 2018, 06:38:09 AM
The numerous scam coins in the market right now, they have made it impossible for us to trust any new coins that are coming out which means that we are not investing in the coins as we should be doing. Besides that I am not scared about much, I have been in the market long enough to know that bears are normal, they will pass.
Activity: 104
August 03, 2018, 02:09:57 AM
I'm afraid that the altcoins that I bought for a long time half a year ago will fall to the minimum price)))))) The market altcoins is now very unhappy..
Activity: 210
August 03, 2018, 01:16:12 AM
To feel fear is normal for us. It means we are totally concerned for what we are doing in our life in crypto world. Its just a challenge for us were we need to know the creative work of crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 03, 2018, 01:04:17 AM
Crypto is certainly nothing to fear, that is often a symptom of ignorance. People that do not understand crypto would be wary of trying to invest in digital money they cannot see or touch and only carries a value becasue somebody else things it is worth buying or not as the case can be. You should never try to invest more than you can afford to lose as long as you follow that rule there is nothing to fear.
Activity: 91
August 03, 2018, 01:00:46 AM
too long a bearish trend, in such a situation it is normal to start to be afraid when you have absolutely no confidence that you can already go to the market. Too many bad news. Whales do everything to make people sell their savings ...
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 12:57:35 AM
Fear is something that is common to all of us. Being afraid of course is just very normal. In any investments or things that involve money, the uncertainties and fear of losing all that we  is quite normal because in everything there is a risk. In joining the cryptocurrency, of course there is a risk, and there is no exemption to it. What we can do is just to go with it and be prepared for whatever things will happen. Just be patient.
Exactly as you say. If you won't taking any risk,  you should just quit because you won't even success if you're too afraid in all of your doubts. Always be prepared and expect the unexpected
Activity: 68
August 03, 2018, 12:57:25 AM
It's just a natural tendency to freak out when we are in trouble. If someone is in the need of money and have their bitcoins as their only asset left as backup, then they should use it.
People sell their coins when they are in need. It's not always out of panic that people sell. If you are investing in crypto currencies you should already know it comes with it's great set of risks and responsibilities.
Activity: 139
August 03, 2018, 12:51:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: