Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019? - page 17. (Read 25146 times)

Activity: 657
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?
2018 almost finished and it was worst year for ICO project. 80% project going to failed for market bad situation.
Most of the project crowd sale start 5 months ago but still fund not reached their target.
Everybody looking for 2019 what happened good thing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 23, 2018, 11:27:44 AM
It is more about how to control those scammy icos!

We have to find the way to detect the scam ones, (which is actually not very possible, because it is ruled by many factors)

But, with time we will see an improvement in the quality of icos for sure..
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

I expect that projects will not just focus on the exchanges, wallets, and some most common project framework. I hope ICO's will introduce more technology which is beneficial to the human race and its living.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
November 23, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

If 2018 is bad for ICO's then 2019 would be worse. We have seen the greediness of people from this year resulting to a bad experience on the market after a 2017 blast and market hype of bitcoin. If ever ICO's would find a way to erase the bad things about them that investors thinks then 2019 would also be good, but who knows what 2019 would bring?
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
November 23, 2018, 11:17:54 AM
I think most people here, hope that in 2019, all coins will increase. because at this time the increase is very expected. so for now we wait for everyone to return to their origin.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 23, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
As long as there is no control over SCAM ICO's, I don't think things will change. Crypto is gaining attention and thus we see a hike in new projects, but a majority of them go SCAM. Maybe a moderate regulation would work in favor and work in favor of investors.

scam icos is one of the main reason why people are not that hot in investing in icos aside from the bloodbath market that we are suffering right now. my expectations on next years ICO is poor because of what we see right now in the industry of icos. this will only change if the market flips and raise a new all time high
copper member
Activity: 154
November 23, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
The state of 2019 ICO market will be shaped by many factors which will includes the overall market sentiment, credible projects with solid usecase and enhanced innovation in the industry. As for me, am neither bullish or bearish about next year ICO. Those factors listed above and others will determine my approach towards ICO investments.
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
November 23, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

There is still alot of pending ICOS reserved for the year 2019. It is much more promising and good compared to the ICOS in the present or 2018. The good thing is that, new year also comes with new opportunities that awaits investors and bounty hunters as well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
November 23, 2018, 11:06:53 AM
I also have same question and I think that noone can answer it because nobody knows, because if this trend will continue ICOs will surely die, Bitcoin is loosing in its value, who wants then buy some tokens?
Activity: 71
November 23, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
I think a lesser number of strictly audited ICO's will take place in 2019, and they will fare considerably better than the bearish massacre of 2018.

KYC's will become commonplace, but I see it as a positive development because it doesn't necessarily compromise the independent nature of Cryptos.

I agree. The SEC has already fined two ICO companies. There will be no unregulated ICO in the US at least.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632
November 23, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
I think a lesser number of strictly audited ICO's will take place in 2019, and they will fare considerably better than the bearish massacre of 2018.

KYC's will become commonplace, but I see it as a positive development because it doesn't necessarily compromise the independent nature of Cryptos.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 23, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

We are probably not going to see any improvement during the next year, I would like to see the market going up once again and the icos becoming successful but each day that passes that scenario seems more unlikely, there is less interest in cryptocurrencies and it doesn't seem to be improving and if there is no interest and demand for cryptocurrencies then we do not need as many new projects.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 10:53:09 AM
I think still any hope for ico project when launch in 2019, because market is going stable condition even the bitcoin price is going down
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 23, 2018, 10:50:00 AM
I really hope that they will improve their techniques in 2019 because I believe in ICOs and I want to continue investing in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 23, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
It all depends on the situation on the market as a whole. Of course, if negative sentiment continues, then, accordingly, the ICO market will also go into minus and die, because no one is interested in investing in a project that then does not enter the market, and such today 90%. There will be growth and live ICO market
Activity: 170
November 23, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

My hope is that the ICO launch must be limited in number and the projects offered must be able to compete with coins that have been registered in the crypto market.
But the ICO project will follow market trends, as long as the market trend is still bearish, the ICO project will be difficult to develop, but if the crypto market has recovered, I am sure ICO will be crowded by investors.
Activity: 574
November 23, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
My expectations are better compared to 2018 year.
I think there is a 3 x potential growth of market cap,but we won't beat ATH during 2019 year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 23, 2018, 10:26:48 AM
Of course I would like to see a rapid growth of the Crypto market. But will there be growth ? Now the market is heavily manipulated, and if the guys with big money want BTC to grow, then there will be growth. If you don't. Growth will not
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 23, 2018, 10:02:43 AM
There will be an improvement for most of the upcoming ICOs because SEC will also get involved to it.

I think that someone who wishes to start an ICO without any amount on his pocket won't happen, just like what it did this year. Most of those ICOs are just collecting stuffs without any support and budgeting before they propose those projects to the investors. Corporation ICOs are likely for 2019.

There are still teams that would try to get away from registering themselves, I see them regularly on job sites even hiring CEO for their privacy. I think SEC can't do anything about it which means these regulations may not really affect what lies ahead if a team evades or do not agree with what is in the regulation. Bitcoin itself isn't even regulated but only the exchanges.
What? hiring their own CEO? I think those devs are going to use that hiree for something that they want to be covered.

It means that project is something that people shouldn't invest with if they are just hiring their CEO. A CEO should be the head of the project and from the very start he/she has been there. That's the idea, they can regulate the exchanges if its operating and those coins, they really can't control it.
I hope the ICO on the front as experienced much growth and a high level of success. I also hope for the distribution of the ICO ICO supporters to facilitate accelerated to continue to support the progress and success of the ICO. minimize the possibility of the ICO in order to scam more usable again in the future.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 09:51:24 AM
I am expecting a more regulated ICO next year 2019, with that there will be lesser ICO since they all need to have a license to the certain constitution in order to start.  The era of anon dev had been long gone, and unregulated/unlicensed ICO is now being demolished.  So I guess there will be less scam or less half baked ICO next year.
Pages:
Jump to: