Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019? - page 14. (Read 25146 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13
What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?
I do not think that for the ICO in 2019 there has been no development, maybe ICO for crypto is being improved, a significant increase may be at the end of 2019 there will be an increase in ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I expect that not just this year scam ICO exist, but to include year 2019, i mean we are already faced all kind of ICO projects and most of them are scam, and im expecting that the numbers of them will multiply na xt year. Most probably when bullrun starts to come.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think the future of the ICO will be the type of securities token (STO) it is secured by the corporate assets and then the ICO will be safer and more attractive. However, it takes time to complete the legal process.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
With bitcoin and altcoin price situation right now I think never get good for ico project investment at 2019, many ico will be failed because all of investor afraid for invest their money with bad and lower price of bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Tell me, what to invest at now?
Activity: 421
Now that the entire cryptocurrency system is collapsing, the $3,700 bitcoin has made all investors fear that the cryptocurrency bubble could cause many altcoins to disappear quickly. This is a very horrible phenomenon. I am now beginning to doubt the future of Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 364

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

If there will be regulations of ICO and good projects deliverations then maybe 2019 would be better. Investors would also be wiser in the coming years because we must learn and make a good a decisions.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
There will be smaller number of ICOs in 2019, and the hard caps will be much lower than this year. Most of them will need to show their product before starting to raise funds.
Waiting for BTC with 1k price
Just Hodl, friends
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one

As a bounty hunter, I've learned allot in the 2018 ICOS, I think projects and campaigns also learned from their mistakes and I hope in 2019, they will implement much more better decisions and strategy to become successful and its better for the world.
I keep to hold coins from mining
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I think that the issue of ICO should be regulated at the legislative level, because the main problem is the presence of a large number of fraudulent ICO.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

You right ICOS aren't good investment after more scamm accusation, i suggest need to be regulated all ICOS project this coming year 2019 to secured the investors.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

i am hoping that things will be changed next year. ICOs this year are failing and huge profit loss is usually the outcome. If there will be  positive changes in the market behavior, there's a huge tendency that the ICO projects will again be profitable. Many efforts from ICO projects and bounty campaigns are being wasted due to the negative results despite of the potential of the projects.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

2018 could be a good year for ICO I see a lot of good companies coming in to test the blockchain in their business like Championshave and also many exchange are coming out from reputable developers and they are accredited by the government where they are operating on example is the LONDON BLOCK EXCHANGE or LBX.
Activity: 425
I'm expecting that the number of nonsense projects and ICOs will be lessen due the fact that around 90% of the ICOs are failed. Also, considering that ICO investors are much careful and wiser now. They don't just investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

I hope for ico in 2019 it will be much better than in 2018, prices continue to rise steadily as it is now, big hopes for me who are still unemployed are only my income
Should I keep to hold coins from mining?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com

because nothing is impossible, I am always optimistic that the future crypto will increase or the market price will soar again just don't know when it will happen and hopefully in 2019 there will be the most beautiful gift that is the rise of crypto prices
Pages:
Jump to: