Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019? - page 19. (Read 25146 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 23, 2018, 04:51:44 AM
There will be an improvement for most of the upcoming ICOs because SEC will also get involved to it.

I think that someone who wishes to start an ICO without any amount on his pocket won't happen, just like what it did this year. Most of those ICOs are just collecting stuffs without any support and budgeting before they propose those projects to the investors. Corporation ICOs are likely for 2019.

There are still teams that would try to get away from registering themselves, I see them regularly on job sites even hiring CEO for their privacy. I think SEC can't do anything about it which means these regulations may not really affect what lies ahead if a team evades or do not agree with what is in the regulation. Bitcoin itself isn't even regulated but only the exchanges.
What? hiring their own CEO? I think those devs are going to use that hiree for something that they want to be covered.

It means that project is something that people shouldn't invest with if they are just hiring their CEO. A CEO should be the head of the project and from the very start he/she has been there. That's the idea, they can regulate the exchanges if its operating and those coins, they really can't control it.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
November 23, 2018, 04:06:49 AM
my hope, hopefully in 2019 ICO will no longer have fraud. I am fed up with scammers who destroy the hopes of innocent investors.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 23, 2018, 04:04:13 AM
I think we will still have ICO's in 2019 but many of them will be done as Security tokens and more attention even for the utility tokens will have been paid to complying with existing Securities regulations. This means that the anonymity that attracted many to cryptocurrencies in the first place will largely be finished.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 23, 2018, 03:58:38 AM
What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?

ICOs' success next year all depends on the market situation. If the price will keep dipping, expect that majority of ICOs will still fail. However, if the price starts moving before or after the year ends, we can expect that the success rate of ICOs will increase compared to this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 23, 2018, 03:56:54 AM
I do not expect anything from this market, now I do not sell the coin I am holding, I'm determined to wait until the market rebounds. Even if I lose money I still do not sell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 03:40:49 AM

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

One thing that i wanted on any ICO will come later is, there will be no more scam project/ICO anymore.
Scam ICO is really pissing me of, hate them so much.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
November 23, 2018, 03:35:32 AM
There will be an improvement for most of the upcoming ICOs because SEC will also get involved to it.

I think that someone who wishes to start an ICO without any amount on his pocket won't happen, just like what it did this year. Most of those ICOs are just collecting stuffs without any support and budgeting before they propose those projects to the investors. Corporation ICOs are likely for 2019.

There are still teams that would try to get away from registering themselves, I see them regularly on job sites even hiring CEO for their privacy. I think SEC can't do anything about it which means these regulations may not really affect what lies ahead if a team evades or do not agree with what is in the regulation. Bitcoin itself isn't even regulated but only the exchanges.
Activity: 401
November 23, 2018, 03:33:13 AM
My hope for ico in 2019 is that all the ico that appear in 2018 are at least the first launch price, but I'm sure in the following year all investors will redirect to crypto currencies and the price per ico will increase significantly.

R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 23, 2018, 03:31:44 AM
If no country can effectively regulate the ICO market by 2019, the ICO market may die because of too many scams. Although I don't want to see such a result, I can't stop these fraudsters!
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 23, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 23, 2018, 03:17:17 AM

everyone would want to have a significant change in 2019 from the ICO. indeed this year is not the best year for ICO, but it does not mean that there will be no change in the following year. I am still sure there will be a significant development from the ICO.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
November 23, 2018, 03:13:08 AM
It is very simple to answer, the icos performance is linked to the overall crypto market performance so if market stays like we are currently seeing i dont expect icos to perform well rather they will struggle even more but lets stay positive and hope that from december and january market will recover and volumes will be back.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
November 23, 2018, 03:04:16 AM

The success of ICO projects next year directly. will depend on the overall state of the cryptocurrency market. If the market continues to stagnate, or even fall, the ICO projects do not expect anything good. And forecasts are not encouraging in this regard. In any case, in the first quarter of the year, it will be very difficult for ICO teams to raise funds.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 23, 2018, 02:27:43 AM
There are many investors that have benefited from ICO investors so also are project that have taking of courtesy of ICO crowd funding.  ICO happen to be new way of investing with a lots of benefit for investors and project alike I believe ICO investing will increase in the coming year!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 02:24:32 AM
I hold ICO in 2019 will be like in 2017, all ICO will give me profits and i can buy my home by using money i earn from ICO investing. It's my dream but it seems difficult because the good time for ICO was over.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 23, 2018, 02:21:30 AM
Trend is falling, ICOs collect less money and they copy ideas. This process will be regulated by SEC to my mind.
They have already payed attention to passed ICOs and existing products like IDEX and etherdelta.
Something should happen
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 23, 2018, 02:11:25 AM
there will be no ICO anymore, investors are not as stupid as you think, they better save their money on MasterNodes and wait for the next few months to be ready to harvest their crops
The ICO is now getting worse and worse, because there are no regulations from the relevant government that cause people to easily commit fraud
2019 = no ICO
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
November 23, 2018, 02:07:43 AM
My expectation is that new ICOs will have better concepts and not just copycats of established projects. Another is that all start up projects will have a working product or an MVP even before starting a token sale. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 23, 2018, 01:59:58 AM
in my opinion this year, old investors are on vacation and away from the market with assets that remain embedded in the market, and they will only see their assets back in the market when conditions have improved, maybe next year
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 01:58:39 AM
2018 is really a disaster for many iCO and investors.
I am hoping that 2019 will be way better than this year.
I think it will really be better, there will be some ways to get the scammers out of the community.
Investors now will be wiser and will do more research.
Pages:
Jump to: