Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019? - page 13. (Read 25146 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
In 2018 ICO raised more funds than in 2017. So I think in 2019 we will see a new record high in ICO fund raising. I think only one thing will change: due to new trend many startups will sell their security not utility tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I only hope that in 2019 there will be a special institution that handles ICO meaning that the ICO will pass a feasibility test before plunging to find investors in the field. This is important to avoid ICO fraud. I just want to get a qualified and responsible ICO. I just hope that this ICO will come up with a unique and different project innovation and coins than before so that the difference is really from the previous ICO. I also hope that the subsequent emergence of the ICO must really be thought through so that it is not only euphoria to hold as many ICOs as possible but also balanced with equal responsibility.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?
I see next year coming with a new trend for new projects. A lot of the new projects may dump the ICO pattern since several people have lost interest in it. Some of the projects may concentrate on airdrops and bounties, lunch the project on some decentralized exchanges to raise funds, and kick off the project from there to bigger exchanges.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I expect 2019 to be a better year for crypto with better prices of tokens and better projects. I think 2019 is going have higher prices of tokens and not the sharp decrease in prices as it was this year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Ico in 2018 is indeed a lot that is not successful in its sales, because this influence of the current market price has continued to decline, I just hope that Ico in 2019 will be more advanced and many innovations for the future and make investors look back.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
id rather hold and buy coins on this price than participate in the ico next year, of course there will be some exeption but the price today compare to its ico price you will recieve 90% DISCOUNT
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I expect that the market  ICO projects will be changed, and I hope that some projects will not overestimate the amount of softcap and hardcap that they need for development. I also hope that investors will again actively invest in projects and make a profit.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
I think that power of ICOs will come back with the new bullrun of crypto. When everything is growing, investing in ICO is a good way to get a big profit but now the market is falling so many projects don't reach softcap.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
ICO may have become history, and new investment methods will change the cryptocurrency market in the future. I am not optimistic about the future of ICO, because the collective sales of the developer team, I believe the judgment of the developer team.
While I would like the format of icos to continue because it allows the greatest freedom to developers to start their projects with very little problem instead of seeing a flourishing market with many new projects created by great developers what we are seeing are the scammers taking advantage of this and mediocre developers releasing projects that have no chance of becoming successful.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
ICO may have become history, and new investment methods will change the cryptocurrency market in the future. I am not optimistic about the future of ICO, because the collective sales of the developer team, I believe the judgment of the developer team.
The ICO will develop next year, and there may be new methods that will occur. Today many ICOs fail because of many things, making it difficult to run projects because many people avoid because they are afraid of failure. in the future, there is much hope that ICO will get better so that there is no more fraud or anything that can frustrate and hope that there will be many successful projects.
Activity: 294
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
As we all know, in 2018 the ICO market has failed to reach the same goals as in 2017. I have huge expectations from the ICOs market for the upcoming year, because I am confident that the market recovers and we will see completely different stats.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?
Everything will depend on the state of the market as a whole. If the market will grow, not only icos, but also trading, mining, bounty will be profitable again. In my opinion, according to probability theory, 2019 should be a good year for cryptocurrencies, since 2018 was one of the worst.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
In my opinion, a lot of events are planned in 2019, which can help the cryptocurrency market to get out of the crisis, but I expect it to happen in the second half of the year. Therefore, I am sure that 2019 will be more successful for ICO projects and we will see a lot of innovations.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
In 2019 I expect regulations on ICO market and that they will be much more transparent. The success of ICO much depends on the market conditions and I believe the next year crypto will reach $1 trillion in market volume and it will be a good year for ICOs as well, much better than the existing  was.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

In 2019, ICOs will improve significantly but with greater regulations in order to protect investors. That is why ICOs might be replaced with STOs that will be extremely beneficial for the regulators as STOs offer compliance measures such as KYC.

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

Will it improve significantly?
My opinion is that investing in ICO 2019 will change, the investment rules will be even tougher than in 2018, and how it can only be guessed.
If that becomes true then it is going to be another difficult year for icos, people are tired of investing in icos and not having results, and now they are not only losing money but they are also losing information to hackers, if things get even harder it is likely that many will no longer invest in icos since they will not see the point of it anymore.
Activity: 14
Just Hodl, friends
Activity: 448
I think that the number of campaigns ico will decrease a lot of projects are frauds and investors are already looking at them with caution
Activity: 14
What to do on such market?
Pages:
Jump to: