Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 17. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It's your choice if you want to buy, sell or hold your altcoins becausr what ever happen to your altcoins you will be benefits on that and you will be sacrifice on that.

I will mine and use the coins I like, that will help the community.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

My main goal for my altcoins is to hold it for a few month or even a year depending on it's potential and until it hits my desired price before I sell it. That's the most effective way to earn some good profits in cryptocurrency .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
It's your choice if you want to buy, sell or hold your altcoins because what ever happen to your altcoins you will be benefits on that and you will be sacrifice on that . Better to wise your decision  because the future also is on your hands. Do what you think is good for your money.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
Hi guy

I have some Altcoin me and this long I save. And my plans for the future when the price of coins goes up very high, I would direct selling. And actually for the moment when I sell, I've got the advantage but I think this is not the time. I have to wait up to 3 months.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
Hi guy

Right now , I'm holding some good altcoins and my plan is to wait for it's price to increase and hit my target price before I considered it for selling but maybe I should a little more months since the market is not in good shape.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
i have no plans for the altcoins nowadays.i have one plan at the moment:buy as much bitcoin as i can buy.if this plan works it makes plan about the altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
I keep some of my altcoin. I did not manage to sell them in time, but now the price for them, as well as for others, has fallen dramatically. So I'm waiting for better times.
Activity: 98
Hold them til die. Grin
They are all my favourite projects. I have been with them since day one.
The thing is I only invest in projects that I trust. So I never have to worry about the prices.
It depends on how you do it, may be different than mine.

It's good to believe in the project you invest in but it's smart to sell when they reach certain level.
Activity: 73
Hold them til die. Grin
They are all my favourite projects. I have been with them since day one.
The thing is I only invest in projects that I trust. So I never have to worry about the prices.
It depends on how you do it, may be different than mine.
Activity: 110
I do not want to regret it.Always hodl hodl hodl Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Hi guy

almost haven't altcoins, only ETH, a little NPXS,XYO and NEO. It is dangerous to keep something in altcoins now. Too many dummy projects.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Altcoins are at their bottom. I trade short term, i accumulate in every dip and usually sell when there is a pump. Right now I am in accumulation stage as most of the good and quality coins are at their support. Along with it I do futures trading on Bitmex to take advantage of every market situation. Anyone who isn't able to decide what to do with altcoins right now, start accumulating quality and potential tokens because Q4 is certainly going to be a bullish one regardless of ETF launch which is going to present us with an opportunity to sell at pumped prices.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I have sold all my altcoins for bitcoin because I thought bull run will start very soon but I will hold all my bitcoins for few months and I don't have any plans to buy altcoins at the moment and yes I'm waiting for price to go up just like everyone here. I was holding NEO, BCH, ETH and Waves.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I continue to keep altkoins and believe that it is not in vain! in my opinion, altcoyins have a fairly promising budget investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My plan with my altcoin presently is to hold for as long as the price is high enough for me to make profit and I will not be greedy about it and I also wish to buy more altcoin especially in this period where the price are low and I will hold them till they are high
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
maybe what I can plan with altcoin that I have is I will wait until the altcoin price becomes very expensive and can provide a lot of profits for me and not only that with altcoin I have I can try to recover my trading capital and should be able to earn a lot of profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Hi guy

Yes, I'm a new player and I'm holding a little altcoin. I think the price will go up later so I'm still holding them. Crypto world still has a long journey I think. My plans buy some altcoins if I have money and hold them until I'm earn from my investment
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
So frustrated with the current market value but I'm not selling, its a big gamble for me but I will embrace it and challenge with the current market status even my portfolio is down to 70% in value. Later on after this bloodshed I believe that there will be a light for crypto and those who risk will be rewarded in return.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Hi guy

I still choose to hold all of my altcoins. I have ethereum, XLM, NXT, IGNIS, BANCA, NEUFUND, etc. I will wait until the price is high and i can buy house and make a business from my altcoin. I believe the price will increase in this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
I have a "hold" portfolio with some alts, btc and eth mostly. If we will see the new bull run on the market I will not be greedy and sell most of them. Also I have a fiat to buy more alts deeper and participate in crowdsales.
Pages:
Jump to: