Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 14. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 19, 2018, 06:15:23 PM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
I'm currently holding all my hard earned tokens from bounty campaigns and waiting for the perfect opportunity to sell them. I believe that they will have a greater value in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 05:00:47 AM
for greater profit for myself, I hold it to wait for the moment when prices rise to a level that would suit me
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:52:23 AM
I'm still holding my altcoins i want to experience the huge price of my holdings i keep this till the price get bloom, now i started to save some bitcoin too it's good to hold some coins now while the pice is still cheap..
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 16, 2018, 01:31:47 AM
I don't want profit. I'm interested in the technology development. I'm waiting for qualitative leap in the modern applications and blockchain implementation in the branch where it can be usable (not at all). If my alts will give me some profit it will not bad. But I sold some garbage coins and hold promising only
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
August 14, 2018, 12:41:23 AM
I, like many who have already invested and are waiting for about half a year, are still hoping for a recovery, although with every fall, she slowly dies. There is not even free money to buy some coins at such a low price. Such sacrifices should not be unnoticed and should pay off in full.
Activity: 133
August 10, 2018, 12:45:05 PM
Everything is simple, with those that are I just hold them until better times and those that I want to buy are in a wait-and-see attitude I think in a month or the next I'll buy them when the price is lower ...
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
I have some coins which I am planning to hold for a long time.
I am hoping ETC could reach ETH price. If that happens, I could earn a lot.
Rest of my coins I sell as soon as they reach 10-20% gain, and after that I invest in other coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
Hi guy

Now the market is bleeding, the price of altcoin is very low. I will continue to hold my altcoin. I will not sell my altcoin if they are not profitable for me. I will not panic when the market falls, because this is just the market fluctuations. I believe that in the future the market will rebound and growth, maybe, the end of this year the price of altcoin will increase. Some altcoin that I am holding are NEO, Cardano, IOTA, Stellar and Ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 06:04:49 AM
when I see a market like this I can only monitor and hold the tokens that I have, currently the market is very unfriendly to me, how I want to sell some tokens that I have all only cost $ 12 more I hold it and keep monitoring.
Activity: 406
August 09, 2018, 06:03:12 AM
Im accomulating promising ICOs now, like Ubex and Ingot. They have more chances to show good growth after appearing on exchnages rather then any alt that has dropped in price now
Im mixing. There are some project like Waves or Wings with strong team and ready product behind. Price has dropped to ATL and Im buying now. Growth will be for sure.
However such ICOs as u mentioned also worth of attention.
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
August 09, 2018, 06:00:55 AM
Im accomulating promising ICOs now, like Ubex and Ingot. They have more chances to show good growth after appearing on exchnages rather then any alt that has dropped in price now
Activity: 292
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 09, 2018, 04:26:50 AM
Hi guy

Now that the market is bleeding, Bitcoin and altcoin prices have fallen sharply. If we sell at this time we will not have much profit. so I will continue to hold and wait until the price goes up. I will never sell all my altcoin if they do not reach the price I desire. I believe in the future the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly and the price of altcoin will be very high. Some altcoin that I am holding that are Ethereum, NEO, Tether, Cardano and IOTA.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 09, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
I will continue to keep my safe Altcoins.I'm thinking of buying and selling with other coins I have. Altcoin market is very volatile. It's easy to make money, but it's easier to lose money.Now, in any case, do not sell coins because the market is cyclical and prices will definitely start to grow, you need to wait.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 04:14:37 AM
My plan is to hold it since most of the altcoins I am holding are down so far. And I. Going to wait till the matket gets bact up to make some profits. I think if ypu have some plans to invest do it now cause, capitalise the the low market flow and hold it and sell it when the price is higher or whenever ypu are satisfied with the price.
Activity: 108
August 09, 2018, 03:51:30 AM
Im holding my alta coins I already made alot of mistakes in the past for selling low and then my coins doing x100 from the price I sold at .in  This market you never know which coins will explode . So it better to just sit tight and wait for better days
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

It's easy to buy into what others say. I would say that if you buy shilled coins, then you can run into such conclusions. It's also lazy and careless. Do your own research.
You just need to basically check two things for a solid coin. One is a good team. Two is a coin with a future/purpose. With those two, you can definitely be positive that what you have there is a good coin to invest in.
With that, check out Eterbase, a new exchange with an innovative matching algorithm.
Activity: 163
August 09, 2018, 03:01:58 AM
Just patient and hold, some altcoin continue break dip zone, so i think when trader impatient, they will sell and lost. Sad i hope market will recover soon so altcoin can be back again.
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 02:59:29 AM
The altcoins in the market are right now in the correction phase so having any short-term plan is useless but for the long-term altcoins that are related to tech stuff like artificial intelligence is where it would invest in the long-term
Activity: 150
August 08, 2018, 03:43:13 PM
A great example of a show iPowow worked with to improve audience engagement was “Modern Family” on the USA Network, sponsored by Target. Viewers had the opportunity of going to ModernFamilyLive.com while the show was airing and to participate live on their 2nd screens. Viewers were given fun options like choosing whose side they were on when dilemas came up between characters, guessing the outcome of a situation, or voicing their own opinions on a plot quandary. As soon as viewers picked an option, they could see what percentage of others agreed with their decision. As viewers played along with the show, they could also see which top 5 viewers racked up the most points by being right on their guesses for outcomes. This made for a satisfying, real-time, community-based experience, beyond just watching the show. Modern Family fans could let their love of the show be known to other fans and flaunt their knowledge of the characters by engaging and competing as the show aired.The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs.

Rewarding TV and video viewers with HIT tokens adds one more important facet to the dazzling jewel of engagement for consumers. A facet with the potential to outshine all others.
These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Activity: 280
August 08, 2018, 04:26:00 AM
Hi guy

I'm holding all my altcoins and don't have intention to buy more since the market is declining. I'm waiting for the market to recover and prices to go up.
Pages:
Jump to: