Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 19. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am holding all my altcoins now because I joined when market drops its value. Right now I am waiting for the market to recover and buying some potential altcoins that can be also be beneficial and profitable when it gets bullish.
Activity: 30
Those who are in HODL Bitcoin and the other Altcoin in their portfolio over the past six months have experienced a lot of emotions - from the record highs in December 2017, when Bitcoin peaked at $ 20,000 after that was the lowest. And when I'm commenting on this topic, the market is going down, and we are expecting tremendous volatility in the forefront. Please be patient!
Most of the alternative coins I managed to sell before the fall. But I still have coins that are very much cheaper. I will wait for the market to recover.

I did the same thing but it was all just luck. I still have few ones that I wait to recover.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
I am happy to sell some altcoins that I don't know, but I will leave my favorite coins. I spend a little time every day looking for new potential altcoins, because I feel that the newly listed coins have more room to rise! Such as FT.MT.BOX.OLT
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Most of the alternative coins I managed to sell before the fall. But I still have coins that are very much cheaper. I will wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Today most of my altcoin comes from the gift of gifts. If there is a right time, I will sell it, sometimes I have it with Ethereum to anticipate many new altcoins that drastically reduce the almost worthless price. There are some altcoins have good projects and have real products with support from reputable companies. Altcoin with a functioning product. I prefer to hold it because of the big profits in my future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

well
for me , on this market condition
i will sell all token i have, then buy top 10 altcoins
i just think erc20 token is useless for holding,
most of them fall down day by day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I'm so tired of the eternal race for X that I sell the bulk of the altcoins, because I do not have any nerves on them, and leave a small part for future use in 2020-2021)
Activity: 51
 coin that now hold is altcoin ETH and until now I have not sold. because I will keep it until the altcoin price goes high and I will pay it even though the price is now low. and I will wait for this altcoin its price to high because this altcoin can for my front mass when its price is high.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
My plans for my altcoin is holding it until they can have their own value and it's has a high price so that I can gain more profit. Many altcoins now has a very low price so this is not the time to sell my tokens.
That's a good way for now to hold some more because the price in the market was not recovered yet.
And ill think in this coming month of september the prices in the market will be back again.
Activity: 224
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?

yes ,, i still hold my altcoin and sya do not want to sell it now because i want to see the coin price that i hold up and up, kwm
We should have sold it before bear market, from 7 months all of them dropped very very much so we cant sell now, just hodl and will wait with patience.

Well if we knew we would have sold. I don't like those "what if" thoughts. They lead nowhere.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Actually this is private, but I still save altcoins that are not so big from the results of some airdrop and bounty, expect prices to go up and enter the market someday.
it's really true and I'm also a bounty player and I hope also the token increment that I get from the bounty prize is the price goes up and goes into the market of course I wish
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
For me, i sell the half of my holding then buy back and hold till the price goes up..
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
We should have sold it before bear market, from 7 months all of them dropped very very much so we cant sell now, just hodl and will wait with patience.
hold to die :v

Hold to sell. What is the point in holding your coins until you or they die?   Grin
Activity: 59
Holding my top 5 projects- Neo, ADA, XLM, Tron and ETH- trying to improve positions in all during lows, trading bitcoin and stacking this too
those are top tier coins , good
some of them already on top, i believe it will low more
especially ethereum  Grin
eth have fast grow
and in my opinion its grow faster than btc it self
Activity: 59
I got hold of some altcoin which I think will potentially for the future. In addition, altcoin owns to me is an asset of the future savings is very valuable so I'll continue to play and the capital to invest while still promising.
yeah,
if wanna go much , or use capital, make sure you take low risk trade,
its all well, even 20% are enough
i made lot of mistakes because of that  Grin
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
Holding. Again and again and again. Minimum 2 or 3 years for me. I don't sell everything. I would be crazy to do it now. Fingers crossed, I hope 2019 and 2020 will be much more interesting than 2018 for altcoins.
Activity: 41
Holding my top 5 projects- Neo, ADA, XLM, Tron and ETH- trying to improve positions in all during lows, trading bitcoin and stacking this too
Pages:
Jump to: