Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 15. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 08, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
Of course, I have a collection of coins that I deliberately bought at a low price, and now is the right time for me to sell my assets for an angry price and it may take some time to fix that price. but I'm sure that the coin will shine in the future

it will work in the future but make sure that your coin that has been choosen is for a future purposes because there are lots of coins that  has been good for a meantime but as times goes by the value cant be good as the first time it released.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:29:10 AM
Of course, I have a collection of coins that I deliberately bought at a low price, and now is the right time for me to sell my assets for an angry price and it may take some time to fix that price. but I'm sure that the coin will shine in the future
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
My current plan with altcoin is that I will invest in those low value altcoin ranges from under 100 measured at the same time. My goal is to short-term investment that is my coming plan by the end of 2018.
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 02:39:14 AM
I do have and hold altcoins. Now that market is red and I dont think I can have profit if I sell it now. I also buy more altcoins that I think has a potential to increase value . I will wait and sell all my altcoins and holdings after market fully recover.
Activity: 392
August 08, 2018, 02:27:29 AM
my plan and what I did to my altcoin is, if the altcoin price is low then I will hold it or I will buy it again and I will wait for the price to go up and if I get profit then I will sell it
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 01:51:43 AM
The only choice i have in the present condition of the market it to hold the coins because of the market is in a completely volatile situation which we cannot able to predict the prices easily. So the chances of losing money are huge, instead of trading, it is better to hold them until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 01:50:09 AM
well, im still wishing another moon come to btc and will take off alt ,
so im hold coins which i feel still have future and buy more in the dip,
and ofcourse playing with another coin
Activity: 462
August 08, 2018, 01:42:29 AM
I pick the best altcoin on my investments and start to buy more when the price going down.
I really believe something big will happen in this year, especially we are going to Q4 which is the best year of the whole crypto market.

I am planning to hold the altcoins I have for a long time. I guess that the market will not recover very soon, so I am ready to be patient to get my profits after.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 03:30:33 AM
My plan with the altcoin I have is to wait until my coin price goes up significantly, even if it's long-term, and all of the altcoin prices at the end of the year go back up like last year.

in my opinion if you get coins through a gift program you can hold it, because you get coins for free, but what if you are an investor, buying coins when the ico project is in progress, will you also hold back a time limit that you don't know?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 11:23:15 PM
Waiting for the market to recover and the value of the coins is rising again. Now I am still saving the coins for my future and there are coins that I'll sell when the price has gone up. When I sell and make a profit and the result of the profits I can invest into the BTC and ETH. We will wait until the end of the year and it seems like a big change will happen in the market of the crypto.
Activity: 283
August 02, 2018, 07:18:16 AM
i will hold my all altcoin and when it price will increase, that time i will  sell my all altcoin, half  money invest on other coins then half of money i will use.
Activity: 150
August 02, 2018, 06:51:44 AM
Television companies don’t know what to charge for it and advertisers don’t know what to pay for it. Tokenizing viewer engagement means that talented creators finally have a way to get paid by the fans they’ve earned, networks have a way to generate new revenue streams, and advertisers will have transparent, safe and accurate audience data on their campaigns. The HIT token and protocol hold the key to the future of viewer interaction with TV and video.

iPowow, the company that brought viewers worldwide the ground-breaking “Participation TV,” presents the next evolution for advertisers, audiences and content producers. iPowow has built over 200 different experiences over the last 8 years that allow viewers to interact with live television and video programs through contests, voting, commenting, Q&A’s, and games. We’ve done this for NBC, ABC, FOX, Disney, ESPN, CNN, Comcast, USA Network, DirecTV, CBC, ServusTV, Red Bull TV, Channel 9, Sinclair, Tribune, CNBC, Univision and online platforms like Twitch and Facebook. Our brand partners include VISA, McDonalds, Lexus, Target, Samsung and Coca Cola. We help brands develop meaningful relationships with viewers. And this creates the kind of brand loyalty that ignites exponential sales and growth of a product or service. With over a billion viewer interactions to date, our platform has a proven track record of transforming the act of watching TV and video into a live participation experience for the viewer.

And we’re just getting started. iPowow is now developing a smart contract to be integrated into its existing platform to improve the overall experience for viewers, content providers, and brands. Data can be used to personalize experiences for viewers. And all will be carefully regulated via smart contract with the permission of the viewer.
Today, by tokenizing the global TV and Video industries, we harmonize and optimize all three important elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. Through the rapid adoption and use of our HIT tokens among these three groups, we inspire a new, more holistic relationship between them all, with increased transparency and added value.
Our new blockchain ecosystem for television and video content, based on the HIT protocol means:
• Viewers get paid to watch & participate with their favorite shows
• Content Creators engage viewers & generate revenue
• Advertisers gain transparency & insight on their audience
All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 06:37:04 AM
I am still holding on my altcoins, not a good time to sell it now. I’ve sold a few last year when the prices are good and still selling some only when I need money. I am still buying altcoins if I see a good opportunity, especially when the coins are cheap.
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
August 02, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
I still keep a lot of altcoins, but most of the coins have suffered losses due to the decline of the market, I have been waiting for the price to rise!
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
August 02, 2018, 04:37:14 AM
Still holding and dont have any plan to sell them in this bear market.   I will sell them in the month of november or by december cause that is the rime bitcoin will be in a bullrun so as the altcoins.
August 02, 2018, 04:00:00 AM
so far I stick to the retention strategy as the prices do not suit me and it is better to wait for the best moment for sale
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
August 02, 2018, 03:08:38 AM
This correction will kill all the old alts..Only new and hyped ICOs like Ingot and tokens like Poly, Storiqa etc that are already at the market will survive.
If I had some old alts, no matter how promising they are I would sell then ASAP and buy smth new and hyped
Already have a big stack of Ingot and Storiqa...But Im still doubtful it will make some big rise in the nearest future as btc etf will be rejected and bear market will continue,imho
Well, Ingot probably will make x2 spike after appearing on exchanges, who knows, but then come back to the ICO price
Cmmon!! x2 is not enough for you? Moreover on such a bloody and weak market!
Moreover when ( if) ETF is approved then BTC tothemoon and all the alts, especialy new ones will follow
Enough, but I miss the alts season with x10 growth so much Cheesy Grin
If ETF is approved all the crypto market will grow rapidly, especialy projects that have smth to do with ETF trading ( Ingot) and finances ( OmiseGo, ETC, Dash)
August 02, 2018, 02:54:58 AM
i am waiting to rise of all coins. i am affraid of buying coins now, bcz many coins are down
maybe after BTC rises, altcoins will follow to rise too. i hope
August 02, 2018, 02:48:23 AM
This correction will kill all the old alts..Only new and hyped ICOs like Ingot and tokens like Poly, Storiqa etc that are already at the market will survive.
If I had some old alts, no matter how promising they are I would sell then ASAP and buy smth new and hyped
Already have a big stack of Ingot and Storiqa...But Im still doubtful it will make some big rise in the nearest future as btc etf will be rejected and bear market will continue,imho
Well, Ingot probably will make x2 spike after appearing on exchanges, who knows, but then come back to the ICO price
Cmmon!! x2 is not enough for you? Moreover on such a bloody and weak market!
Moreover when ( if) ETF is approved then BTC tothemoon and all the alts, especialy new ones will follow
Merit: 22
August 02, 2018, 02:42:42 AM
Already have a big stack of Ingot and Storiqa...But Im still dountful it will make some big rise in the nearest future as btc etf will be rejected and bear market will continue,imho
Also holding Ingot now. Probably it will be the only one way to access the ETF market for ordinar people.
But still there is no guarantee in future price growth as market is very and very weak now
Pages:
Jump to: