Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 18. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
Holding my altcoins for longterm like bitcoins specialy some altcoins that i realy like to hold for long term. Like i was holding some bitcoins in my wallet for long term porposes only.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
I continue to buy further promising altcoins, the technology of which will be used in the future in everyday life. My strategy is to keep the crypto currency in the long term.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

For me I am hodling my altcoins, I haven't tried selling my altcoins, I am looking for opportunity to buy more altcoins, I am now waiting for the price to go up so that I can exchange my coins to fiat money. I am hodling so many altcoins cause I am joining some of the airdrops. I join airdrop to earn more and some of it I used for my gas fee. My plans with my other altcoins is I will used it to buy some coins that are good for trading because me and my partner is planning to do trading when we know and already understand how to do the trading. We are not still into the trading because we still lack of knowledge we both know that if we lack some knowledge then we will lose our investment and it will be risky for us to do the trading.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
i don't buy altcoin at the moment. because I already get it at the end of 2017. I personally wait for the price to go up, because I buy at high price. what is my plan for my coins? I will hold until my coins give 2-5x profit from my capital. maybe I should hold it until 2019/2020.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Hi guy

I'm still holding the altcoin. Now altcoin prices are still not recovering, they are still very low compared to the peak that they have achieved. If I sell altcoin now I will not be profitable. Now is the right time to invest in altcoin. I will buy altcoin in the top 50 and wait until the price increases. Some altcoin that I am holding that is Ethereum, EOS, IOTA and NEO.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I thought about how to properly dispose of Altcoin. So far I have chosen the hold storage strategy. I try not to panic, and stick to the best of times. But sometimes tormented by the idea to sell half of the tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
I'll hold them until the next bull season, when we see good rises and do x5 x10, then I will sell all of my altcoins, I dont want enter to the next bear market with altcoins. It is too bad.
Activity: 168
The price of altcoin in the market is declining.So it's good to hold it now.It's good to buy now because the price of altcoin is low.I have coins like OMX and MITS. I think the price of altcoin will reach a new peak by the end of this year.It is good to wait until the price increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
my plan with altcoin i have i want to get very much profit from altcoin that i have therefore i must strong to hold altcoin that i have for much longer until the price becomes very expensive and hopefully altcoin it can give solution to problem the world economy can be very useful and can be very expensive.
Activity: 532
With the current market situation, I continue to embrace the potential altcoin. I expect the market to pick up in the last three months of 2018 and that is the moment I take profit. I am holding AGT, CMT, MVP, MTC ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
I am holding altcoin and I am waiting for its price to rise and add it to the saving that I always keep to my bank account to make sure that I have a extra money Because there is no choice , I decided to keep them for long term instead.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Hi guy

Holding and waiting for the price go up i saw the signal of aktcoins are in good condition i think time is the opportunity to earn profits for the very long time ago in this years.
I stopp buying altcoins because is enough altcoin i have is only waiting for the price hype to earn profits.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
My plan will do the long-term trade because it's very good for my future. And entered September I will purchase coins and trade daily. In September I think will often occur up and down the trading value of the coins. And this should be on the benefit from for-profit every day.
Activity: 490
Hi guy

Yes, I still hold the altcoin, I will wait until the altcoin reaches the price that I desire. Now the crypto market has not completely recovered, the price of the altcoin is still low, if the altcoin I will not be profitable. I will hold and continue waiting for prices to rise. Some of the altcoin that I am holding are Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar, and IOTA. These are valuable altcoin and growth potential. I believe that in the next few years they will bring me a lot of money.
Activity: 140
Still holding on them... And as of today trying to gather as much as many coins as I can buy doing Bounty and joining few airdrops of my choice....
Activity: 372
Hi guy

My plans to my altcoins is to sold it if I see that coin is give a good profit now but if that coins is great potential to grow in the future I will hold it for long time. Because everyday there's many coins came in but not all have a potential to give us a great profit or that coins is for nothing. So be always smart to choose a coin that give you a good earnings.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
I also try to keep my Altcoins until better times. I hope they someday come. But I sold some coins - those that I had very little.
Activity: 304
Half of my altcoin partfolio will be sold when their price will be at least x4 from the bottom point. This will happen in the perspective of half a year. Other coins i plan to hold for a 2 years to make 30x(strong blockchains, protocols and some dapps).
Activity: 308
Swipe!
I plan to hold all my coins until satisfying and reasonable price. I'm sad that many projects die while their price is lower than ICO for 50-70%, that's not funny at all.
Activity: 364
Actually yes I am still holding my altcoin and I didn't sell my coin yet Because I never lose my hope. I am thinking to buy more altcoin but for the insufficient balance, I am not able to buy now. Hopefully, I will buy as soon as possible. In my point of view market will up at the end of this year and then we can recover our money and also we will get profit. Honestly, I am holding ETH, EOS, NEO, Credits and also Litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: