Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 57. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 05:31:28 AM
I will hold my bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price is always increasing and benefiting people who have a lot of bitcoin .. but if I have a lot of bitcoin, then some that I will sell to invested elsewhere such as opening a business and opening jobs to others ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 05:27:03 AM
Earn more and more Bitcoin,I believe they will become more and more valuable Roll Eyes
My arrangement with bitcoins are that I will continue purchasing bitcoins as much as I can in light of the fact that the costs of bitcoins are going increasingly elevated quickly So that is the reason I'm keeping my bitcoins safe and I'll sit tight for the perfect time to offer it and afterward I'll be the wealthiest man.
Activity: 126
December 05, 2017, 05:15:16 AM
I will save my bitcoins until the prize soar to atleast $20,000 each and start trading with it.
Activity: 207
December 05, 2017, 04:55:42 AM
My plan is to gather more than I can. More bitcoins will bring you on top and become rich instantly. But before that I will buy first my needs, likes and wants as of now. To have a great start to earn many more bitcoins. My plan also is to help my family and to buy them a house, own house so that we dont have to rent anymore. That's are my plans
Activity: 490
December 05, 2017, 04:23:37 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I plan to continue investing and profit from bitcoin. Maybe some of the profits will I use to open a culinary business that is popular in my area.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 01:40:22 AM
My plan is very simple. I intend to have the mainstream encryption currency. I will use my capital 50% to buy bitcoins, and the other 50% to buy ETH and a small number of new virtual currencies.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
December 05, 2017, 01:34:57 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plan is to collect as much bitcoin as possible and sell it when the price is high, so my profit is greater. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
December 05, 2017, 01:22:18 AM
90% of my actions regarding bitcoin are day trading.
Also I have a 10% of investing what I mean is get and forget..
It will be same for future also till the end of bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 05, 2017, 01:18:20 AM
in the future my plan is to invest atleast 50% then 30% for my business to be open in the future and 20% for my savings, savings is important as investing..
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 05, 2017, 01:10:08 AM
I will save my bitcoin for longer time because I know the price will still increase. I will invest more so that I will earn more income. I will invest my money on a good business and if everything goes well, I will be able to buy things that I wanted and also help my family financially.
Activity: 224
December 05, 2017, 01:05:01 AM
i plan to earn good amount of bitcoin and in the future it is very successful for many activities. Bitcoin will be use for many activities in the future and it is very helpful for me i can use this for making online payments. i want to do hard work to make money and through this we invest our money to become the investor and then with enough quantity i can then trade my bitcoin.
Activity: 276
December 05, 2017, 12:57:43 AM
I will hold it until it is still in the market. I can see a higher ir great opportunity of btc in the future. I will hold it as far as i can because i am always dreaming og a great investment with bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 12:54:16 AM
I'll wait for the price tags in the supermarket will see bitcoin and in a few years, begin to use them. And while I hold.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 05, 2017, 12:46:09 AM
We can't hold our Bitcoins forever, we need to find a better use for it until almost all merchants accepts Bitcoins just like Paypal. I plan to hold but convert a portion of it little by little when I need fiat to pay my daily expenses specially when I retire and income definitely will start to slow down so I need to cash in on my investments and not to rely on the pension promised by the government.
Activity: 168
December 05, 2017, 12:39:44 AM

We share the same plan on converting some Bitcoins into fiat money and investing into fiat. But I will do that somewhere in the future. For now, I am still going to hold on my Bitcoins as it continues to go up. Bitcoin today is becoming more popular and many predicts it to continue to grow for the next couple of years. Maybe in the future if there are threats that Bitcoin price crash might come, then I might sell some and invest it into the stock market. There's nothing wrong and diversifying investments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 12:18:51 AM
This is very important question without future plan or challenge who man can not successful in short time i think.Now this moment is best to thinking about future with BTC.Need Invest money for long term in BTC industry than you can success.

That's right because Success takes a don't short time to get so this will have a long process of becoming what you want. Wink
copper member
Activity: 166
December 05, 2017, 12:14:22 AM
This is very important question without future plan or challenge who man can not successful in short time i think.Now this moment is best to thinking about future with BTC.Need Invest money for long term in BTC industry than you can success.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 12:02:49 AM
Considering the continuous depreciation of banknotes, I will convert a small amount of assets into bitcoins and buy and hold them near the bottom of the market fluctuations, as a hedge against asset bubbles, which can also be a gift for the next generation. Cool.
That's a great decision, bitcoin has increase this year a lot and that kind of profit when you put your money in the bank is not possible.
When there is a risk there is a great reward, so we choose which investment we should put our money but as you can see, bitcoin has already proven profitable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
December 04, 2017, 11:53:09 PM
I don't have plans for now. For the time being, I just want to buy more and hold it for long term.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
December 04, 2017, 11:52:46 PM
my plan is to gather as more bitcoin as I can before it gets to $10 000. This year i guess bitcoin can go up to $1000 and in a few years it will worth a lot more.Im hoping to have a few coins when that happens

I hope you have done what you said, Because that's how it was.
Pages:
Jump to: