Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 18. (Read 5711 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 10
My plans in my life using these crypto currency is to change my life better than ever and makes my life comfortable and help my family and my loving wife to understand also the true meaning of crypto currencies that help us to continue our life and not to give up and also to teach them what is the true value of crypto currencies that we can use even in the future and understand a lot of things on this technology.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I don't have a plan at all, I still doubt I want to keep investing in crypto or switch investments elsewhere. Crypto market is experiencing bad conditions, this makes me very scared and worried to continue investing.
Activity: 154
I think. that in 2018, we are unlikely to see reckless investment of funds from people who have only joined the ranks of crypto-dependent ones. This situation will not happen again, because for the year of 2017, the digital money industry has developed very strongly and a large number of "reasonable" media have been created that can convey correct information to users.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
im planning to hodl them and make it as my own bank. Crypto is the future and I believe in the potential of it to be one of the future currency for payments soon.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
I will still keep holding and increasing my holding little by little, if I save more coins I will have bigger profit. If crypto made me suepr rich I will quit investing and just enjoy my life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I am sure that now is a very good time to buy cryptocurrencies and I plan to increase my investment in cryptocurrencies in the future.

If necessary, I can partially exchange my crypto in fiat, but I'm not going to leave crypto.

Will crypto survive?
Without any doubt, crypto will be developed and applied in more and more spheres of life. I am sure that in the future electronic payments will be made only through crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
I would buy a house if I hit the jackpot. How I wish one of these tokens I HODL will increase its value %999,999. Then I will re-invest, and probably start a small business. And save the rest for investment. I would love to travel too since I have not tried travelling overseas.
Activity: 27
My current plan for cryptocurrency is that I will spend a lot of money investing in the best coin in the market like Bitcoin, EOS, Ripple, etc. I will look for the best ICO projects to invest in. If possible, in the future I and some of my colleagues will be able to develop an ICO project.
Activity: 29
I still invest in Cryptos. I will invest in NEO, EOS, and ETH. I believe that Cryptos is always there with the innovative technology of the world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The only problem I have is this. I have so so many cryptocoins and tokens that I have accumulated for this past one year of doing cryptocurrencies and still I cannot find ways to make them into cash. I cannot find any way to make these into fiat. So you cannot ask me what are my plans with my crypto because these crypto cannot be made into money yet. There are just sitting in my coin bag at the moment.
Activity: 210
Crypto currency has a great future. I believe in the prospects of this technology. Therefore, I personally keep a coin for several years. Because the current rate, even if there is a pampa is a very low price. In 2 or 3 years, everything will be worth a hundred times more expensive!
Activity: 151
Yes
I will continue to invest in cryptocurrency
I still insist that the cryptocurrency can survive.
I don't think that all new things will be recognized by people when they first come out, but as time goes on, the number of people who reach consensus will increase.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I'll be staying and planning to invest more in the future. Leaving cryptocorrencies is not in my mind because I believe that virtual coins can survive many challenges it may encounter in the years to come. But I also believe that some cryptos will not stay long in the market and might delisted eventually from the exchanges.

Yeah there are many people who are in crypto now but I know many people will leave this especially if they all experience is always losing money and those people who still didn't believe in crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256

Will crypto survive?

I'll be staying and planning to invest more in the future. Leaving cryptocorrencies is not in my mind because I believe that virtual coins can survive many challenges it may encounter in the years to come. But I also believe that some cryptos will not stay long in the market and might delisted eventually from the exchanges.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com

Will crypto survive?

I want to have a business from the results of this crypto
I hope and believe that crypto can last forever
I have no mind to leave Crypto even though there will be negative things happening
Activity: 48
I definitely plan to keep investing, I already invested on mainstream cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum, and I plan to expand into more recent altcoins like NEO and EOS.
Activity: 448

Will crypto survive?

My plan is that, keeping what I have until the next bull run. Although I want to convert my coins to fiat money in the future, I think I always continue investing in crypto in the future too.
Merit: 1
Keep and do not touch, at least until the big growth of the crypto currency. I believe that this is not all.
I intend to keep on connecting my existence with digital forms of money. Obviously, everybody would like to wind up more extravagant by contributing. Not every person can accomplish a gigantic pay. Be that as it may, few individuals are prepared to leave this universe of virtual cash. It resembles a medication, it hauls further and more profound.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I have got so great plans with cryptocurrencies. My foremost plan is that I don't really want to miss out on the fun which will go than when crypto finally takes over.
Second, crypto offers a direct path to become rich at the expense of so many things. Generally, all is actually fun.
Pages:
Jump to: