Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 13. (Read 5709 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
My plan is to keep opportunistically buying the dips and hold through the market rebound until I'm rich!

Keep an eye on COSS.  Still in Beta, but they have an operational exchange.  Fully decentralized, and token holders get 50% of all exchange fees through a fee sharing allocation.  Tokens were as high as $3 in January, but have fallen all the way to $0.05.
Activity: 294
My plan is to keep opportunistically buying the dips and hold through the market rebound until I'm rich!
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
i will continue to keep Bitcoin. in addition, i will pay attention to the development of decentralized exchanges. i hope to see a mature project about decentralized exchanges. i will invest in it. for example, 0X
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
I plan to continue to invest in crypto and keep coins for a very long time, crypto has a very great future, as it makes the world more global and creates secret transactions.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
Of course I plan to invest in cryptocurrency further. It's profitable. Part of the profit I plan to transfer to Fiat, and part of distribute the other coins. So far I have such a strategy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I plan to hold until more favorable times, until the price grows to less than expected!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I believe in crypto currency despite heavy falls! I do not think with hamsters, I believe in future crypto-currencies! But there are problems in the fact that many altcoyins will not exist
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
digital money for me today is wellspring of pay and speculation. I'm gathering a few coins from ICO and hodl till it get great esteem and that how I acquire cash. For eth, I'm hodlers and sitting tight for it to break out once more. crypto advertise is much the same as securities exchange however with more fun and a considerable measure outrageous high lows and I genuinely appreciate it.
Activity: 350
Now have only one solution for my crypto currency - I will wait until the market starts to grow and my coins will again make a profit.  Then I plan to revise my portfolio of Crypto-currency and buy some promising altcoins.  What coins this will be, I do not know yet.
Activity: 138
i'll go for more  investing here. if market faces fall , don't get panic .
Activity: 352
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
Mate I dont exactly what your point or what you want to express but for me I was planning to invite my relatives and friend to joined crypto because a lot of possible happened we can get from this event especially on money.
Activity: 7
my plan with a crypto currency is to invest so that my money and capital can be increased several times. in this way my old age will no longer trouble. so as long as I have a chance to get better results then I will do it.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?
I am planning right now to hold some coins of mine until the market will get up a little, and then to continue with ICOs as before, but in my opinion next year is going to be much better than this one...
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Many of that i will be able to set up, one among that i will be able to play commerce and can purchase coins that listed the coins square measure sensible price. we are able to get a lot of profit, invest one among them. we are able to earn a lot of profits in crypto currency, the a lot of clever we glance for opportunities we are going to conjointly get several edges.
Activity: 252
I consider that to invest in cryptocurrency is a contribution to the future. Now cryptocurrency young. in the future I am sure that she will enter our zhiznt everywhere
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Now I plan to buy crypto-currencies after the next drop in the price for bitcoin and wait until about the winter. It is in winter that I think the prices for the crypto currency will begin to grow.
Activity: 280
S O A R
Now the market is falling and I plan to take a break from investment. I'll keep my cryptocurrency as long as its price does not rise.
Activity: 90
For me my plan for the future are invest in the altcoin token and keep holding my altcoin token  until it's price is not high. I am a ethereum holder and some alts holder also. Due to bad market condition i can't sell them now. That's why i am thinking i should buy more coins now for long time and when hold them. When they will pump i will sell them.
Activity: 70
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

I will save my coins until they grow several times my purchase price. When that happens, I will take them, and sell them.
However, cryptocurrency is the same money, and the money we use to achieve our goals, and dreams of what we want.
Activity: 70
My plans for cryptocurrency is to have enough tokens and invest into mining and also have a lot of tokens for the long term.

I also have the intentions of having enough masternodes code and making passive income from it
Pages:
Jump to: