Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 16. (Read 5711 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
My plan and goals in cryptocurrency is to earn and earn, if i have earn more income i have no problem in giving complements on my future family. I earn my income by participating bounty campaigns and ICO's.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
As what i have plan on my many coins in here, im just holding those coins which i believe have potential to pump soon, and then sell to convert in eth or btc. And when i have needed some money, just to withdraw some of it but not all of that. I like trading coins whether im gonna loss or win in it. Thats why some of my coins are my starting money to trade for.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
There are many plans for my electronic currency. I insist on and invest in waiting for their profits. But all electronic markets are falling, and bitcoin prices are very low. I will not invest any more coins until I sell all the coins I hold.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I have no intention of leaving crypto now. My goal is to make enough money from all my crypto investments. As such, my plan is to hold onto my ethereum , bitcoin and few of some altcoins i earned from my bounty campaigns for as long as i can while i observe and explorer the market for opportunities.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I will hold all of my worthless altcoins in the hope a miracle will come someday therefore I can get something from it. While with the coins that have value, I sell them as soon as possible.
Activity: 46
I will likely put resources into coins until the point that the market has recouped and sit tight persistently for development and benefits . Regardless, I will keep on being in the digital currency.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
this is a bear market and the whole crypto in the dark now. at least until early September, i think. and now is a good time to buy. Those ico's that is collecting it's hardcap nowadays can feel very well when the bullish trend returns.
copper member
Activity: 210
here are really many people have a real plan, what they want to achieve with crypto. maybe i should set myself goals and make me a plan, what i intend and achieve with crypto.
Activity: 314
Of course, in the future, I began to consider investing more, because I am sure it will work. During that time, I was able to survive, because encryption was still a lot of money-making opportunities, and my plan would survive for a long time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I hope that my long-term storage will lead me to real riches that I would invest in new projects that would eventually lead me to financial independence. It's not hard, you just want to do it. every day and every day take a small step.
Activity: 350
My plans with my cryptocurrency is i want to hold until the price of my coins increase so high. Also i want to get rich with cryptocurrency, i know it's hard to earn that but at least i'm trying my best to earn that. Also when i'm old, i want to get passive income from cryptocurrency, maybe from investment.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I plan on making myself better and my future here in the crypto world.  I don't plan anything except this. I don't plan to quit here. I will keep on investing and for more profitable things to occur I should stay with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I don't have many plans with crypto that I have. Even now I only keep holding it and will only be used for urgent purposes. If I don't have urgent needs then I will only hold crypto that I have until I feel that I have reached the highest value in the future to sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I stacked up mainly with cryptocurrencies that I believe will have great future one day, good use-case and might get mass adopted. So mainly my plans are just to hold and be patient, trying to stack up as much as I can in the mean time. Im here for a long run.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I have my own targets, first one is having 1 Bitcoin which earned buy bounties. After that, i want to buy a house with my crypto investments. If we can return to values in december 2017, i can make it easily.
Activity: 314
I have a lot of plans to Crypto  money. I'm going to trade BTC and ether. I think they're the most profitable coins. I'm going to do my best to study the market and find new ways to make money to get Crypto  fees.
Activity: 43
At the moment, the market situation is not the most calm. For a long time there is a deep correction, so I do not plan to conduct any operations with the crypto currency. In my opinion, the most optimal solution would be to stick to the HOLD strategy (to keep the cryptocurrency up to favorable changes in the market).
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
I change my plans now, I make a new plan to sell some of my coins whenever I see the price increase for a little and I want to invest in other coins which will have profitable than my coins before. I think I need to do this because I see that the position in the coinmarketcap is change and I need to adjust my coins for my investment. and if I can have many coins, then I am sure that I can get a big profit in the future and I see that many of us have a different plan for their coins and their future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
I'm hoping to make enough cash over the next few years to fulfill my daily bills and live a comfortable life.  Nothing fancy and pretty boring.  Just the way I like it.  Crypto adds a ton of excitement.  I'm ready for a slow down. 
Activity: 73
I think cryptocurrency will last about 10 years. So I want to earn a lot of bitcoin to hold.
 I still believe in the possibility of 50k $ bitcoin.
I think bitcoin will still be number 1. There are no tokens to beat it
Pages:
Jump to: