Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 15. (Read 5711 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
My plan is keep on investing until I earn enough money. I am still in the process of earning capital and the safest way to earn is by joining bounty campaigns. At the moment, I'm not going to sell, I'll make a long-term investment . Just leave for a long-term trading , buy, earn and leave in the long term, to further was the profit . My plan Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
My plan for cryptocurrency is that I will continue to invest and trade using cryptocurrency until it really dies.
Cryptocurrency provides opportunities to get faster and bigger profits, but no one can guarantee the future of cryptocurrecncy, unlike other real assets.
So that while the cryptocurrency isn't dead then I will continue to use this opportunity.
Activity: 120
I don't have any plans yet, I just invest in worth projects because right now doing investments without knowing in what you are invest in, can be one of the worst decision you can make in cryptos . For now I will try to hold what I have and trying to get some extra cash to be ready to invest on the darkest days of crypto.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I think that now the best plan is to wait until the bitcoin price drops to 5000$ and buy a crypto currency for a long-term investment.
Activity: 434
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
of course, crypto will live, with my crypto I will have one tactic, for now, is HODL until the market turns out and goes up, and when it is at the top I will choose the tactics of fast trading.
Activity: 155
I see a great future for cryptocurrency .  I try not to sell anything. I hope that all my cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. I also believe that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will change the future for the better.  I have high hopes for cryptocurrencies and believe that cryptocurrencies will be in demand in the future. My plan is hodl  Shocked
Activity: 658
crypto will survive in my opinion but for a period of time I don't dare to decide. my plan is to stay active on cryptocurrency because for me activity here is fun with a structured work system.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
my plan to the one am holding now is not to invest more but to make much and cash out most to fiat and invest on other things because we cant use cryptocurrency as livelihood.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
No matter how we design the encrypted currency scheme, in my opinion, all of these schemes will prove to be unsuccessful in any case, because the market is now setting new rules that cannot be predicted accurately, just looking at the market, which is strange.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I will hold all of my worthless altcoins in the hope a miracle will come someday therefore I can get something from it. While with the coins that have value, I sell them as soon as possible.

I agree that the worthless is better to store than sell for penny. But the good ones you may rethink and not sell them all. On the long run the market will grow and some of this coins will be a lot more expensive in the future.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

Currently, i dont have any plan about future. But i really need some money for my personal work.  Now the market price is very low right, so i am just waiting for the improvement. Once if its reach my expected level, i will change it.
copper member
Activity: 45

Will crypto survive?

Good investment.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

Will crypto survive?
Even though there's a crisis occuring nowadays, I will still keep on investing here in crypto because I have faith that things will get better soon. I am planning to change my crypto into fiat after its value goes up which will take a long time before happening but still I am willing to wait. I believe crypto will surprise everyone soon that's why I am still supporting it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I will hold the whole altcoin to wait for recovery!
I always believe in the market will grow!
Hope I'm not wrong!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Yes i have big plans when i think about crypto. There is plenty innovative services in technology that are better from the ones in "real life". Investment specificly in this period is smart move for professional traders.
Activity: 98
I joined crpto currency not long ago... And since then, i have made few money but not upto my target goal. In working towards achieving my target goal, i plan to participate in alot of promising bounties as possible so as to earn much crypto-currencies as possible. Secondly, i plan to exchange my bounty tokens for ethereum or bitcoin because my target goals are in accumulating some amount of these coins. After making up my target goal... my next plan is to invest the money into real estate.
Activity: 275
It's all so that I do not plan to stop investing in a crypto. In my plans only the accumulation of crypto. Especially bought at the bottom. It's just that time.
Activity: 322

Will crypto survive?
My plan for the nearest future is to hodl what I got from bounty hunting, I have also invested in 500 dollars and I want to invest more. I have ATV and I want to sell it as quickly as possible and invest this money to buy Ethereum, the price is perfect right now, although I think we will go down again in medium term.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

Will crypto survive?

I think that cryptocurrency will reach very important points in the future, and even be used as official currencies after a certain period of time. For that reason, I aim to invest in the future in the long term and to increase the varieties in the future. In addition to these goals, I aim to use short term and medium term for commercial purposes and to earn income from my country's currency. I do not want to go without saying that I actively implement this goal and that I make profits. Also, although I'm currently turning some cash into cash, I believe in the future of these money and I think they will be in much wider areas in our lives in the future. With some services to be feasible, I think that many areas can easily be paid with different cryptocurrency options and that the payments made can be transferred to the business owners in cash without any price changes.
Activity: 152
Merit: 11
If I can I am planning to keep as much as I can, Otherwise I have to sell for the fiat
Pages:
Jump to: