Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 22. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I plan to increase my trading capital. And in this context, I have to profit more often and be careful with my money. In essence, I have a plan to keep investing in crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
For me, crypto currency is an opportunity to earn and be in the forefront if this technology will give the future and change the world and its financial system. For me, this is also an opportunity to profit, which I can diversify into other assets, thereby reducing risks for myself. And of course, when I get enough money, I'll travel around the world  Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
If the crypto industry was developing much faster, one could use them to buy products and so on, but so far, the only application which I see is hold.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I will not trade much, so i will probably only hold coins and wait. Maybe i will try to buy something with some coins, but im not sure yet.
Activity: 78
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

maybe in the future i will share it, i will still invest in crypto but i will exchange some of it with fiat. for me it's safer and also makes my money safer. I haven't thought much at this time.
Activity: 191
I'm holding some extremely low altcoin value. But I still dream that the market will recover and the price of the coins I hold will rise to the moon. So that's what motivates me to expect
Activity: 54
I am still new in cryptocurrency field, and I am still waiting for my profits since altcoins price, (as we all know) are unstable. Thus, my plan is that, when I already earned enough profits then half of it will still invest in some potentially altcoins and half of it will be kept in a bank. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
I think to HODL at least 50% of my most reliable coins. About 25% of coins I think to use for trading on exchange and about 25% to use as investment in different ICOs.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Personally, I invested my cryptocurrency in early spring and get interest. When I take away all that invested, I think to look for another project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
I do not know when I will sell my coins.
Currently, I am thinking about sell about half of my coins when Bitcoin reaches 50,000$ and rest I will hodl until global adoption? Maybe? It is very hard to think about it.
Activity: 84
Am an I.T graduate, and will like to have an M.sc in information management technology. I plan to use the profits or proceeds from my crypto coins to help me gain admission and study for my M.sc in a good institution in the US. I hope everything works out fine.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I believe it will survive that is why I'm still holding my coins when the bear comes you'll see who is very patient to make a profit, and I'm one of them I strongly believe that it's just a matter of time before the price surge again, like what happen last year.
Activity: 49
I have a simple plan. If I get coins in low price I collect them and if the price is high then sell them. If the downward continues, I will just hold my coins and wait to get good profit.
Activity: 127
I try to earn enough money to increase my life. And cryptography can be very helpful .
Activity: 3
I plan to reinvest in the main coins (btc and most in eth) that I have and buy a little bit of altcoins
Activity: 120
Earn as much as possible while there is such an opportunity. That's all the plans I have in the Crypto world .
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
After I reach the amount of profit I desire, I will sell them all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
My plan is to invest in projects, then explore the benefits of it. After that some of my hodl remains for my invested assets for the long term then. And partly I sold some to meet the necessities of life and buy my dreams.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
I plan to wait until the price of the tokens reaches the maximum I planned, after which I probably will sell them!
Activity: 3
I think I am going to hold this for a long timed then sell it in future.
Pages:
Jump to: