Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 23. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I will continue to invest in the crypto world. I will become increasingly rich in this crypto world, if I continue to invest here. Even though I often get disappointment with the decline in crypto prices, but I will continue to invest here, because I'm sure crypto will grow big again. It's all just a matter of time.
Activity: 44
I will buy different new cryptocurrencies, because you never know until the end of which of them will be more profitable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
As of now, I think the best thing to do is holding my coins. As for the current situation the market is not in good condition so it is not a good thing to sell your coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?
Holding is the best thing to do especially with the current situation in the market. The market from the beginning of this year is continuously falling up until this point. We should wait for the recovery which is expected to happen at the end of this year. For now, be patient and also, avoid panic due to partial loss of profit. Token holdings are still the same and once the price increase, profit will again be earned
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
It still the early days in the crypto arena, most people still dont know much about it but as time goes, more people will get into the platform. Therefore i will hold on to my coins, until more people realize how serious crypto is and join that means that the market cap and the value will have increased by then
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
Holding at this moment would be the best plan for Cryptos due to the observed extreme market volatility. Selling at times like this won't be a good odea because small profit will be earned and can also result into profit loss. For now, be patient and wait for positive things to happen.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I will keep all the cryptocurrency until better times. Of course, I can not believe that Bitcoin will cost a million, but perhaps the rate will rise several times.
Activity: 490
Absolutely all the coins that I get with bounty campaigns I try to sell as soon as possible. This is because of the bad experience of holding other coins. In almost all cases, prices went down.
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns
My plan prior to this question is to do what is the best. Today market is down so much that almost all investors are afraid of. This is due to the rapid selling and dumping from newcomers and bounty/airdrop hunters. But on my own perspective, this is normal and natural in the crypto. It is the right time to buy and not to invest. Buying BTC/ETH or whatsoever altcoin is the best decision as of the moment. I don't suggest to invest in any non-prospect crypto, this is because many hunters will just sell their earned reward asap. Thus, it causes dumping and fluctuation of newly indorsed crypto, which is bad for investors & the market as well.
Activity: 65
I plan to leave my altcoins for a few years . I hope that the price will be pleasantly surprised and I can earn
Activity: 56
My strategy is very simple. I will hold my crypto currency untill the market is high again and sell them with good profit. Selling my coins? No, never. I'd rather trade it with fiat if I am in need of something. But the price will rise again and I am pretty sure of it. So I will hold my coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
I have crypto coins here in my wallet , I am planning to still continue to join bitcoin activities   buy and sell tokens if the market is in good condition and still joining signature campaign. So for the crypto currencu ,I  still supporting it even for the odds coming, it will be fine and continue to rise up.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
I plan to continue to study the crypto currency. I really like this industry and I think that in a few years the whole world will be interested in this.
Activity: 101
My attitude towards cryptocurrency is positive, and I will always support cryptocurrencies and investment cryptocurrencies. My favorite coin is bitcoin. It can be held for a long time until 2 years later.
Activity: 95
I keep on mining, even if i dont make enought to pay electric Bill. I keep investing on some coins that i believe.
I hold every coin i have. Only have plans to sell when sky rocket. One year, two year. Pacience its the Key.
Activity: 182
My plan is to hold cryptos until the market price goes higher.
Activity: 237
My plans in crypto are to make my own informative crypto business and expand it with creative ideas, and maybe it will ring some knowledge and experience to other people as well.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
My plans are holding my crypto and if it is possible- buy more. I won't leave crypto even it will drop 50% more. probably I will find additional income and will work hardly, but it won't influence on my crypto future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
My plan is to continue investing in electronic money. Although their prices are declining, I still hold and decide not to sell cheaply. I believe bitcoin will dominate the electronic money market in the coming years. Sometimes want to get rich you need to take risks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Im thinking to release all my total earning of crypto currency price are deeply down as i saw. So i have no problem to think at the market
Pages:
Jump to: